Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 86. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How many DNR can I mine per day with 6 GTX 1080 TI?
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
So I got some of my DNR's staked, what is the max stake you can get out of it? i had 0,00001 and then sometimes 0,00004 on what does it depend? And is there any way to extend my tribus hash power? crypto calculator tells me I should get about 39mh/s per gtx 1060 6GB, but I only get fairly about 30.30 somehow

I got also same gpu, updated ccminer to the latest version and got almost 10mh/s more.

Prices fallen a bit.. those who are for Long term this is just a road hump. For others it's an opportunity to buy low..

DNR price fallen not important , i invest DNR long term so  the DNR price hit $100 i will sell .

Price did rise a lot in a short time. So, be patient. Things will calm down a little maybe. DNR is still developing.
And mining is difficult.

And don't forget the masses of other coins, which get attention every day.

I personally like DNR a lot, but you all know there are pumps and dumps all over the place. This should not happen to denarius. So a steady slow grow of the price would be better.

JohnPain

I see updates were made on github, soon it will rise. Also Shitcoin talk show on you tube also mentioned DNR, all big crypto guys show. So fill your bags fast.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
So I got some of my DNR's staked, what is the max stake you can get out of it? i had 0,00001 and then sometimes 0,00004 on what does it depend? And is there any way to extend my tribus hash power? crypto calculator tells me I should get about 39mh/s per gtx 1060 6GB, but I only get fairly about 30.30 somehow

I got also same gpu, updated ccminer to the latest version and got almost 10mh/s more.

Prices fallen a bit.. those who are for Long term this is just a road hump. For others it's an opportunity to buy low..

DNR price fallen not important , i invest DNR long term so  the DNR price hit $100 i will sell .

Price did rise a lot in a short time. So, be patient. Things will calm down a little maybe. DNR is still developing.
And mining is difficult.

And don't forget the masses of other coins, which get attention every day.

I personally like DNR a lot, but you all know there are pumps and dumps all over the place. This should not happen to denarius. So a steady slow grow of the price would be better.

JohnPain
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Where can i found more tech info about MN - requirements and some setup instructions?
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Have a masternode any advantage ?
may be like a dash that has masternodes, you can get a certain share of the prize for each block, You just have to run your wallet on your computer, This can be a passive income for you, other benefits such as increasing privacy on your transactions, more instant transaction, etc #cmiiw
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
5000 coins  for Masternode with coins having 50coins per block reward  leads to  100x ratio. Denarius with  block reward 3 ratio is 1666times

So, at the moment without masternodes there is only "inflation" of DNR in 3 DNR coming from each new block.
When masternodes come it will be 53 DNR per block?

Then i hope it takes a little time till masternodes come, cause i am still not fully prepared at the moment  Cool

So far the reward for masternodes is being worked out, but we are currently looking at 33% of the current block reward

It will be some time before masternodes are a thing, it is still a no guarentee work in progress. Though we are looking to test some code on the testnet this weekend/week.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
... and as always, puwaha has been awarded the BPR, although he said he'd want someone else to get it, there's no one so far that reaches certain standard sto get an award as the best round poster.

Perhaps after next rounds payout, you could post a link to the best post in the bounty thread so people can see what they are trying to beat and maybe get some inspiration. Just a suggestion.

Not a bad idea, will do that Smiley

Darksend.

Staking of this coin is still a big mistery for me. I got a few positions for the same balance with different coin days and also different stake possibilities.
Rewards so far where there with highest 0.00004 DNR. But so far, only two times I got 0.00001 DNR accepted.
Staking does not really earn profit for me atm.

That will only change after block 3.000.000 i think, when POS is fully activated.
5000 coins  for Masternode with coins having 50coins per block reward  leads to  100x ratio. Denarius with  block reward 3 ratio is 1666times

So, at the moment without masternodes there is only "inflation" of DNR in 3 DNR coming from each new block.
When masternodes come it will be 53 DNR per block?

Then i hope it takes a little time till masternodes come, cause i am still not fully prepared at the moment  Cool
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 94
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
What is the value of DNR provided by?
DNR value is new technology that no Altcoins have never seen . we have a good developer always stay here to support us , with me this is enough.

only DNR use tribus algo?  i not see other coin use this algo.

Brazil Coin uses tribus, perhaps others that I can't think of at the moment. In any case, Denarius invented the Tribus algorithm and is by far the most established coin that uses it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
What is the value of DNR provided by?
DNR value is new technology that no Altcoins have never seen . we have a good developer always stay here to support us , with me this is enough.

only DNR use tribus algo?  i not see other coin use this algo.
Activity: 78
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
Collateral is the amount of coins you need to run a masternode. The different colors separate different collateral levels. And yes, if the final collateral required will be 5k coins, with the current price that would be $18500, give or take..

Is the number of coins for a master node not already set in stone at 5000?  I'm wondering why you have so many different levels of collateral.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
I have updated my masternode possible profit chart..

Tbh I'm a bit confused with the spreadsheet you did, and why the different colors for it? Like what do you mean with collateral? And if I look in the first row it says MN price $18500 so I'd have to pay $18500 to be a masternode? I never got into masternodes that much, but it's something that really interests me

Collateral is the amount of coins you need to run a masternode. The different colors separate different collateral levels. And yes, if the final collateral required will be 5k coins, with the current price that would be $18500, give or take..
Activity: 94
I have updated my masternode possible profit chart..

Tbh I'm a bit confused with the spreadsheet you did, and why the different colors for it? Like what do you mean with collateral? And if I look in the first row it says MN price $18500 so I'd have to pay $18500 to be a masternode? I never got into masternodes that much, but it's something that really interests me
Pages:
Jump to: