Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 93. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Those cold wallet cards are beautiful.  Shocked

Don't forget to stake DNR like a boss, here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-take-advantage-of-pos-dnr-2400659

I really need to quit being lazy and do that with my coins for staking. See how well it does to get that little extra bit Smiley

Takes maybe 20 minutes tops. Mostly creating the 500 addresses. Its not much, but staking takes place a lot more frequently.  Cool

Not sure if you guys had the same issue, 95% of my stakes are generated but not accepted. Bad luck?

A lot of mine also don't get accepted. 500 addresses gives you more attempts at least. =p
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/#!extraction
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Don't forget to stake DNR like a boss, here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-take-advantage-of-pos-dnr-2400659

I really need to quit being lazy and do that with my coins for staking. See how well it does to get that little extra bit Smiley

Takes maybe 20 minutes tops. Mostly creating the 500 addresses. Its not much, but staking takes place a lot more frequently.  Cool

Not sure if you guys had the same issue, 95% of my stakes are generated but not accepted. Bad luck?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

And as with lots of things...every little bit helps! Cool

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I will try to test this on a few different CPUs with the new cpu optiminer by jobla, and post my results over the Holidays. It's always fun to test out a new coin.
Activity: 99
NEW anonymous mining pool!!

no login required just use your wallet add as username

low fee 0.5% auto payouts at 0.01 dnr
Code:
ccminer.exe -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://dnr.mining4.co.uk:6666 -u yourDNRwalletADD.MinerName -p x -i 24
pause
(tpruvot ccminer)

currently only port 6666 is open with vardiff starting at diff 1 whilst we test for best diff.
come join us, happy mining Smiley

landing blocks left and right Smiley come mine with us!!
Activity: 94
I just see yiimp is down, and I'm already wondering why I dont get any DNR's incoming. And the staking is still in beta, so it also gives wrong informations. Mine says time to earn in 12 minutes
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Just got myself my first 100 DNR as initial start.
Was a pain in the ass using anycoindirect and cryptopia (BTC/DNR), but not very easy to buy so far without alot of fees.
Or is there any good way?

Staking:
What means coin day? It is the staking weight as i suppose.
Haven't got any coins from staking so far.... Cry

From the coins I researched, I like DNR most so far, especially with the little MCap at the moment,
very good potential.

Greetings,
JohnPain

Congratulations on your first 100 DNR.

So far there are no exchanges offering a USD pairing with denarius, so yes, buying bitcoins with fiat and then buying dnr is the way to go for now.

coin days is basically the amount of coins in a transaction input times the age of the transaction. So if you received 100 DNR five days ago, the coin days would be 5 x 100 = 500 coin days. This is the staking weight as well.

Staking a block can take some time, patience is key.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
It could be a stupid question but it will help many who never done pair trading.  Buy/ sell DNR in some exchange is pretty straight forward. However when you deal with DNR/BTC pair  is it same. As buy or sell like normally buy or it's a margin trading ? 

For example if I want to buy 100 DNR. Then I place an order of 100 DNR/ BTC  and  what to do next 🤔
Activity: 93
Just got myself my first 100 DNR as initial start.
Was a pain in the ass using anycoindirect and cryptopia (BTC/DNR), but not very easy to buy so far without alot of fees.
Or is there any good way?

Staking:
What means coin day? It is the staking weight as i suppose.
Haven't got any coins from staking so far.... Cry

From the coins I researched, I like DNR most so far, especially with the little MCap at the moment,
very good potential.

Greetings,
JohnPain
Activity: 357
Seems like this time DNR is here to stay on high price! Good way to celebrate new year.

Yeah, I think I'll buy some more DNR's with my ethereum leftovers and let myself surprise for the new year

$1.18 USD wow! Last time I checked it was 0,72$ Nice! Let's hope it will continue to grow! Smiley

yes DNR fly to moon in the storm ,with we always believe new Technology like Tribus
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
Seems like this time DNR is here to stay on high price! Good way to celebrate new year.

Yeah, I think I'll buy some more DNR's with my ethereum leftovers and let myself surprise for the new year

$1.18 USD wow! Last time I checked it was 0,72$ Nice! Let's hope it will continue to grow! Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Did someone else notice the hash spike just a few minutes ago?

it was around 1,1 TH/s and then dropped to 40-30 GH/s.

Nethash is not measured, it is estimated.
If you have block 10 with difficulty 50, then when block 11 is mined, you can estimate the nethash based on the difficulty and the time between the two blocks. Now, the difficulty is adjusted each block to try to make sure that blocks are spaced 30 seconds apart, based on the estimated nethash..

So what happens when a block is found, say, 5 seconds after the last block? The estimated nethash goes up, because it seems to the wallet that there has been a massive spike in hashpower.

So, most likely, the nethash did not go to 1.1TH/s, two blocks were just found increadibly close to each other.

Activity: 282
Did someone else notice the hash spike just a few minutes ago?

it was around 1,1 TH/s and then dropped to 40-30 GH/s.

Maybe the nicehash miner thought its profitable to mine this coin, so the program mined this coin. Else I couldn't understand why it was that high and dropped then
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
most of altcoins are smoked recent choppy trade.  However DNR was standing tall and affected only little bit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Pages:
Jump to: