Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 6. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this is similar to the same Centra Monaco, now many ICO projects that make the debit card, but after Ico finished not as sweet as hope, not as sweet as monaco.ntah it is difficult or indeed the current condition is not good for the world crypto
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I heard a very bad news in one telegram channel which was speaking about that Denaro is SCAM (Projects collected >8.5kk$) and all members from team are disappeared from linkedin. Please say me that it is not true...
Activity: 294
Who can contact the product? Looks like it's scammers...

I see many doubts from their telegram group because some people have thanked me for the bounty but has anyone received bounty?
What for need this bounty reward? If this project is actually a fraud, then their tokens are worthless. Now we can only wait and hope for the return of developers =)

this project from tokensuite ,i don't think it is a scamm ,be patient ! by the way which exchange already hit ?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I see many doubts from their telegram group because some people have thanked me for the bounty but has anyone received bounty?
Some have received their bounty tokens, some are waiting to receive while calling scam. If they think it is scam why do they need to wait worthless token? (for them who think it's scam)

very true. if they think this is just a pure scam, why wait for the tokens? this is the problem of people who cant just wait. 
also, i am confirming to received my bounty. if many still did not received, try to add it to your mew, add custom token and try if there is already dno. because it cant be traced on ethplorer or etherscan if you received it or not. better ass a custom token.
Activity: 686

Some have received their bounty tokens, some are waiting to receive while calling scam. If they think it is scam why do they need to wait worthless token? (for them who think it's scam)

You should be more patient to receive the gift from this project because it seems like the gift will be distributed in stages.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
you can hope for nothing it's impossible to claim token ...They stolen 10M dollars
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI

What for need this bounty reward? If this project is actually a fraud, then their tokens are worthless. Now we can only wait and hope for the return of developers =)
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.
definitly is a SCAM no dubt. and PLUTON COIN seems the same SCAM Be careful
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
You are free don't believe me but I wrote it because they desappeared from telegram from twitter from fb no answer at all.......and none ccan claim own DNO token from their website. Be careful and advertise
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

Activity: 616

Pay attention Denaro is probably the bigger scam of the crypto world....no admin no team no support no project. Please if you have different news post it. I tryed to claim my dno but I always have an error. Admins desappeared from the telegram Group from the facebook page.
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
Activity: 7
Is there a list of exchange lists to list denaro? Does your token have a similar dividend nature to prevent it from being listed on the main exchange? Bittrex recently deleted some tokens, so it is necessary to explain some of the information.

DNO is listed on ForkDelta
Has anyone been able to withdraw their DNO to a wallet? I keep getting an Error message and to contact support. Also, SMS Auth stopped working today for some reason, so I can't even access my Denaro account. Has anyone else had this issue?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Is there a list of exchange lists to list denaro? Does your token have a similar dividend nature to prevent it from being listed on the main exchange? Bittrex recently deleted some tokens, so it is necessary to explain some of the information.

DNO is listed on ForkDelta
Activity: 362
Activity: 7
UPDATE!

I have asked Stanciu Daniel, the Social Media Representative of Denaro, a question about the ICO. His Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StanciuDanieel/).

He is listed as the Social Media Representative on the Denario.io home page.

This is looking more and more like we may have been scammed. If so, perhaps we can take legal action. We shall see.

This becomes even more confusing without a definite explanation from dev or they are too busy with their development until they can not respond to the current issues. We can only wait for some more time about the latest updates.

I continue to research and have uncovered more information about some of the "Team" members. Let's see if we get an official update this coming week. It looks like several of these folks are based in the UK. I certainly hope this is legit.

you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.

The right thing to know about the progress of this project in its telegram group. Try again

I don't have Telegram. What is the update they are providing? Why has support stopped answering people? Have we lost our investment? Thank you.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
UPDATE!

I have asked Stanciu Daniel, the Social Media Representative of Denaro, a question about the ICO. His Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StanciuDanieel/).

He is listed as the Social Media Representative on the Denario.io home page.

This is looking more and more like we may have been scammed. If so, perhaps we can take legal action. We shall see.

This becomes even more confusing without a definite explanation from dev or they are too busy with their development until they can not respond to the current issues. We can only wait for some more time about the latest updates.

I continue to research and have uncovered more information about some of the "Team" members. Let's see if we get an official update this coming week. It looks like several of these folks are based in the UK. I certainly hope this is legit.

you want to get an answer quickly it will be good for you to join in her telegram. Maybe there you can get the answers you need.

The right thing to know about the progress of this project in its telegram group. Try again
Pages:
Jump to: