Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DENARO.IO - CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS - page 5. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates_nadinev6_at_icloud_._com

Well, it's not about having an idea about recourse. You could go to pretty much any police station and present your evidence. Or you could go to a lawyer and he'll do what is necessary. It's actually pretty simple to catch them if you know who they are.

Only if they are completely stupid and have indicated their real data and photographs, without this it is unlikely to track them down
If desired, they can be tracked. If the FBI joined in this case and community will help him , then surely the scammers will find

This will be a new case that will be long overcome by the authorities for me. Will there be any other way about this problem?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Did anyone hear a single word from them over the course of the last few days? As I see it there is not a single response or presence from them.

I have attempted to contact them through email, Facebook and Twitter and absolutely nothing. I'm not able to claim my DNO tokens to my wallet.
They seem to have gone dark. I have reached out to their Social Media Rep, Stanciu Daniel (http://www.stanciudaniel.com), but have not heard back. We may need to track these folks down. Seems very odd that they didn't even make a statement about the ending of the ICO and their thoughts about its success. They have all seemed to disappear.

Problem is there is no way for legal recourse as I doubt they have used real identities. I am certain those identities have been stolen and that will make it literally impossible to chase them down. Not sure how to go about it.

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates_nadinev6_at_icloud_._com

Well, it's not about having an idea about recourse. You could go to pretty much any police station and present your evidence. Or you could go to a lawyer and he'll do what is necessary. It's actually pretty simple to catch them if you know who they are.

Only if they are completely stupid and have indicated their real data and photographs, without this it is unlikely to track them down
If desired, they can be tracked. If the FBI joined in this case and community will help him , then surely the scammers will find
Activity: 924
Merit: 507

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Denaro.io web is dead.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 51
denaro scammed its investors after the ico ..team just run away with the money just like that ..
Activity: 6

If you have any idea about recourse, contact me I believe I have tracked down one of these syndicates
Activity: 6
UPDATE!

I have asked Stanciu Daniel, the Social Media Representative of Denaro, a question about the ICO. His Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StanciuDanieel/).

He is listed as the Social Media Representative on the Denario.io home page.

This is looking more and more like we may have been scammed. If so, perhaps we can take legal action. We shall see.

I followed the linkedin pages Denaro and Cryptoshine Limited (Denaro). It listed 5 employees, including profiles linked to the developers on their white paper.

Now that they have gone silent I visit these pages and the linkedin profiles on the company pages have disappeared

I got suspicious when I sent an online support message and the person who replied spoke about a 'credit card'.

My impression was that English was not his/first language
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Who can contact the product? Looks like it's scammers...

I see many doubts from their telegram group because some people have thanked me for the bounty but has anyone received bounty?
What for need this bounty reward? If this project is actually a fraud, then their tokens are worthless. Now we can only wait and hope for the return of developers =)

this project from tokensuite ,i don't think it is a scamm ,be patient ! by the way which exchange already hit ?
The fact that the tokensuite led bounty program of this project means nothing. They just could deceive them. I doubt that they scrutinize every project they work with

it seems you are very confident with this project that this project is a SCAM. but I'm a bit suspicious because there is no defense from Dev.
How can there be defence from dev? They were just missing. Technical support does not respond, in telegram channel them too.

this is very sad, I visited their telegram group and they said all the payments have been done but I don't see it happening. this is very disappointing.

Only a few people got the payment and rest of the people are waiting for the payment but in the main telegram group, there is no one addressing the question asked by the people. Maybe they left the group after raising the money.

By the way they are like this I think they are very unprofessional in making a project that raises them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I see many doubts from their telegram group because some people have thanked me for the bounty but has anyone received bounty?
What for need this bounty reward? If this project is actually a fraud, then their tokens are worthless. Now we can only wait and hope for the return of developers =)

this project from tokensuite ,i don't think it is a scamm ,be patient ! by the way which exchange already hit ?
The fact that the tokensuite led bounty program of this project means nothing. They just could deceive them. I doubt that they scrutinize every project they work with

it seems you are very confident with this project that this project is a SCAM. but I'm a bit suspicious because there is no defense from Dev.
How can there be defence from dev? They were just missing. Technical support does not respond, in telegram channel them too.

this is very sad, I visited their telegram group and they said all the payments have been done but I don't see it happening. this is very disappointing.

Only a few people got the payment and rest of the people are waiting for the payment but in the main telegram group, there is no one addressing the question asked by the people. Maybe they left the group after raising the money.
Activity: 18
Who said you that the payment have seen done? Which payment? We are on the telegram channel no other team people. They desappeared with our money
Activity: 591
WATANABE

Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 862

Activity: 18
this is similar to the same Centra Monaco, now many ICO projects that make the debit card, but after Ico finished not as sweet as hope, not as sweet as monaco.ntah it is difficult or indeed the current condition is not good for the world crypto

Believe me I'm not a scammer DENARO IS THE BIGGER SCAM of the history of crypto they stolen 10M and if you want other proof go to thelegram channel we are 3.6K almost all people scammed and you can find other info. Remember DENARO and PLUTOCOIN are SCAM 100% stay away
Merit: 255
I was of the favor of having an escrow for the project and even asked OP to confirm if they would add any but received to response and I felt it be shady.But right now it looks to me as I was right with my thoughts, anyways waiting to see more proof on this.
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I heard a very bad news in one telegram channel which was speaking about that Denaro is SCAM (Projects collected >8.5kk$) and all members from team are disappeared from linkedin. Please say me that it is not true...
Probably, many would like to say that this news is not true, but unfortunately, everything goes to the fact that this project has no future Sad
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
objective. have i ever met any legit project just suddenly stopped with no announcement? cant remember.
as i can see, all so called "team" was just made up. pics taken from photostocks. fake social profiles.
one real dude was just prepaid to run PR campaign and hardly can point the real devs.
tokens? even they ll send me some. its a dust.
another money/time loss. meet well managed scams.
WASSUWASSUWASSUWASSUWASSUUUUUUUUUUUUUP DENARO HEY HEEY HEEEY.
Pages:
Jump to: