Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DENT] Dent: Tokenizing and Liberating the World's Mobile Data - page 2. (Read 98921 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 3
8x90,000,000 just dumped. pump 'n dump manipulation continues fellas https://ln.sync.com/dl/2a3b54300/x67eicmz-yi7rz988-spm53yge-tpuerzbg
brand new
half a billion dumped a minute ago in increments of 4 x 90 000 000 https://ln.sync.com/dl/2a816ae00/bj7je2im-9bdnutu3-frvcxcsc-b8s8tmvx
another 48 500 000 dumped shortly after to make the whole sum 500 000 000 it seems somebody had a target for today: dump half a million dollars until lunch time GMT
Who could that be?  Roll Eyes
brand new
People now is scare about this project because pricr back down again, where's bottom ? If one person make price dump, where is team to make dent great again and people want buy?
why should I be afraid? DENT, a good project they are solid and the team always tries their best,
18 million users have entered the DENT project, success takes time my friends  Wink!
have you been smoking some angel dust dude??? you are a complete fool.

"good project they are solid" - dent is just an expensive top up service nothing more there are millions like them out there. they didn't even deliver their promises for Q2 hence the price crashed the investor confidence is negative nobody believes in this crap.

- "the team always tries their best" - the only thing the team is interested about is dumping their shit tokens, ALL THEIR ACTIVITIES SO FAR WERE DESIGNED SO THEY CAN DUMP ON US AT HIGHER PRICE.  Their model is very simple: They come up with some bullshit super positive pumped up saying on twitter, then they pump the price and dump at the top. Smart, a? Not really, that's ILLEGAL activity in any country in the world. Their admins ban people on their telegram for asking uncomfortable questions, which reputable company does that??? what are they hiding? They were doing it on reddit too but the reddit admin (who is not affiliated with dead wireless) got pissed off and banned their admins so they made another "official" (i.e. censored) page called just dent instead of dentcoin. Only dishonest people that have something to hide use censorship techniques to manipulate the masses like that.

- "18 million users have entered the DENT project" - more like 18 hundred users. have you checked the activations on dent.exchange? the actual volume is no more than 20 to 30,000 dollars daily combined for all the countries. most of the volume on dent.exchange is fake so is on binance and the rest of the exchanges, someone (i.e. Dead Wireless Ltd) is buying up and dumping his own shares simulating activity to pump up the volumes and rob unsuspecting investors (I felt for their manipulations too I bought at a top right before they dumped), the real daily volume on binance is also no more than 20-30,000 dollars, except for the days when devs dump billions. LATOKEN is doing fake volumes for many months in a row I reported them to CMC but they don't seem to give a fuk they are the same crooks as Dead Wireless LTD.
brand new

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xaa9dd7f66c3b39370b6239443354ebdd294e564e18da655b8d059151e1a2a0a3
Yesterday another half a million dollars were sent out from the main wallet towards the proxy wallet where they get redirected towards binance. If you wonder who keeps on building sell walls and dumps every day despite the crashing prices don't wonder any more, there is only one person who can afford to sell at such a low price and still be profitable this person is called Dead Wireless Ltd. they minted all these tokens for free.
INVESTING IN DENT = DEATH. The developers will screw you they don't care about you all they care about is dumping their shit tokens for green lizards, hey after all they can't spend dents on the Bahamas, can they? they need green dollars for the $2000 whores and $200 cocktails.
brand new
"someone" cough cough just started dumping again in increments of 90 000 000. This same "someone" have been dumping billions increments of 90 000 000 regularly in the last 2 years. Here is the snapshot from the binance tape the devs are dumping right now you can watch it in real time if you open binance dent/btc pair https://ln.sync.com/dl/95a6f5810#u4baretu-vm9kdhx5-9k6pqu4s-hf9mqfdx
I guess it is time for bonuses for the devs for the well done work, they deserve it. someone must pay for their summer vacation on the Bahamas after all. How dare we investors complain about this blatant price manipulation that been going on for the last 2 years, who cares if we lose 99.99% of our savings and our families get on the street, as long as devs are properly fed with green dollars everything is alright.  Angry
brand new
brand new
brand new

What happen here? It was suppose to go up lol

It really went well from rank 110 to 58 on coinmarketcap and back again to 80. It was a slow climb but jump off too quickly. I could have bought some if this DENT is just listed on the exchange where I use to trade because I have been impressed with how the people accumulate.
I don't like to blame dent for it, each altcoins makes slow move but down like an elevator. I love DENT so far, however the present conditions make you move into bitcoin over dent. However, I am starting to accumulate at the same time as it might be gearing up eventually. So I am still bullish on dent in the long term.
What you just said is total bullshit. You are total amateur dude you have no idea what you talking about.
brand new
Question: how many developers do you need to dump the price of dent coin to single satoshis?
Answer: 0. They already did it. Kudos to you guys once again you screwed your investors it was not enough that you were dumping for 2 years straight every day you keep on destroying your value. Rock on! Dent to 1 sat where it belongs!
brand new

What happen here? It was suppose to go up lol

It really went well from rank 110 to 58 on coinmarketcap and back again to 80. It was a slow climb but jump off too quickly. I could have bought some if this DENT is just listed on the exchange where I use to trade because I have been impressed with how the people accumulate.
Why DENT supposed to go up? Is there any good news will come? People might be sell their DENT for bitcoin since the price seems will going up again right now for bitcoin. If you still believe with DENT, you should buy more since the price is much cheaper now
If you look at the current conditions it seems people prefer bitcoin because now little by little the price of bitcoin rises but if you still believe in DENT I don't think it's a problem either and it's back again in each decision
What a bunch of fools you are, devs are dumping on you and laughing at your faces. Everything is in green today there are tokens in the green +20 +50% and dent is -12%, you are trying to convince me that dent losing 50% in 3 days is normal? You should examine your heads you have bugs there instead of brains. Devs should have called the dent token dump token because that's what it is a fucking shit coin. Devs are dumping again that's the truth for price crashing.
brand new
Single sat price coming maybe today or tomorrow. the devs are dumping billions again to fund the Tanzania and Botswana campaigns.
And where are all the FOMO fools that only two days ago were screaming like crazy "dent is going to $1 hold on to your seatbelts!" lol what a bunch of retards I hope you learned your lesson devs will always suppress price on every rise they will dump more to keep the price low. Everyone buying this crap shit token is a brainless ape retard.
brand new
this is total bullshit the devs dumped again another 1,436,345,540 made their way to binance6 wallet 1day 17hrs ago just before price crashed https://etherscan.io/token/0x3597bfd533a99c9aa083587b074434e61eb0a258?a=0x4e9ce36e442e55ecd9025b9a6e0d88485d628a67
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
I can access it on my computer have you checked it today? If you still get obstacles maybe the problem is on your network or maybe you should use VPN
Just check the price chart there are no changes so far Dent's performance decreased from year to year even if there is an increase that is a factor from the Crypto market increasing.
My computer date and time were not updated. so faced this issue. After synchronizing with an internet time server it's fine now. Can able to see the website also mailed them about my problem.

Personally hot holding any dent right now. Just I have a few at their official android app which can be used to buy Data(internet data/MB). I am still following their social media and found still they are working hard to develop this project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

Edit: Found the latest website https://www.dentwireless.com/ but still it down

I can access it on my computer have you checked it today? If you still get obstacles maybe the problem is on your network or maybe you should use VPN
Just check the price chart there are no changes so far Dent's performance decreased from year to year even if there is an increase that is a factor from the Crypto market increasing.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
I am an old Dent app user and I also have some Dent in their official app. Today after a long time when again I tried to install and tried to reset my password it showed I need to contact with there support team!!

Anyone here who is facing this kind of problem with the Dent mobile application log-in?
Their website Is also down: https://www.dentcoin.com

Edit: Found the latest website https://www.dentwireless.com/ but still it down

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I hope that dent will still be able to break his record for the maximum price.  as Doge has shown, anything is possible.
But DOGE has Doge as a big marketing aspect. DOGE might be as useless as Dent but at least it has Doge. Difficult to compare.
I don't really get it, why people buy shitcoins like Dent, it has a Marketcap of over 1 milyar Dollar! It is totally crazy, no reason behind it. It is just because Market is up.

And recently my expectation was proven right because many Altcoins are very down right now!

Seen the market volume rise up as the team announced on Twitter DENT will also have DEFI. There is no real announcement of it actually but only on Twitter, the team didn't write an article for an announcement of it not a page on their website either but definitely volume reached up to $100M with a growth of 25% today on CMC. Quite a noticeable pump there for the dent team.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I hope that dent will still be able to break his record for the maximum price.  as Doge has shown, anything is possible.
But DOGE has Doge as a big marketing aspect. DOGE might be as useless as Dent but at least it has Doge. Difficult to compare.
I don't really get it, why people buy shitcoins like Dent, it has a Marketcap of over 1 milyar Dollar! It is totally crazy, no reason behind it. It is just because Market is up.

And recently my expectation was proven right because many Altcoins are very down right now!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
can't wait for the most anticipated features in this project
hopefully the features will released in the near time
source https://twitter.com/dentcoin/status/1388145740539629574

Hopefully, it will be released while the market is still in bullish mode, if not, then there's no big positive price movement to increase. Whether we like it or not, once bitcoin is dumping, it's affecting the altcoins and that is what is happening with the market now. I'm talking only on the short term effect since we all want to profit and we want to maximize it as much as possible.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Will DENT reduce its supply like Pundix did?

I can see some dump here. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dent/.. but PundiX token has dropped more after the swap, it's last 7 days performance is not good (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundix-new/), price from 7 usd now traded at over 4 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: