Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 15. (Read 80708 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
HitBTC isn't this bad as many people are complaining. It is true they have issues timely which cause us all problems but DCN is there which is good plus. It is one of the top ten exchanges and other tokens still can't get there. Listing on other exchanges is highly encouraged while DCN still remains there.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Dear Dentacoin Team,

please go out of HITBTC or look for an alternative, this one will destroy your token..since a couple of days DCN wants to go up, but bots prevent any movements up

Come again?  What alternate reality do you live in?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Dear Dentacoin Team,

please go out of HITBTC or look for an alternative, this one will destroy your token..since a couple of days DCN wants to go up, but bots prevent any movements up

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
So, where is the wallet again.  I need to keep my coins in a place where I control the private keys.
you can use your existing wallets which store the tokens of other projects. DCN is a erc-20 token ETH.
zvs
legendary
My bad, I inserted an extra 9.  It's "only" 26 billion (not counting any that are tied up in trade orders currently), or 260 bitcoin worth of 'DCN' at 1 satoshi each.  That's $2.86m USD worth of bitcoins, not bad.  The oldest ask takes precedence, should get that 1 satoshi sell order in while you can.  Wouldn't want to be waiting behind 950 bitcoin worth like PACcoin.

DCN busting in on the top 50 in market cap!  I remember when PACCoin was in the top 20.  Haha!

here you go, for great justice;

...  Cryptopia, how shameful.  My shitcoin investments are being destroyed by straight up scamcoins.  This shall require pondering under the tree of Woe.  Please don't hurt my Piggycoins any further (well, truth be told, the lower the starting point for the piggycoin, the bigger the momentum for the inflated +/-)!
zvs
legendary
What a scam coin.

No telling what the guy has tied up in sell orders, but the top holders on Cryptopia;

Yes, that first dude has 260 billion.   One bitcoin is 100 million satoshis.  Now, if can just coax enough oblivious people to buy this scamcoin ...  is even 2600 bitcoin worth at 1 satoshi each.  

Just dump that at 1 satoshi.  You will still get action -- look at the PACCoin.  Just remember to pay Cryptopia the required daily fee to keep it listed on BTC market.

ed:  "Distributed over 303 billion coins"  <-- oh, I'm dyin'!
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Most dentists have never even heard of Ethereum and have limited insurance plans they accept. I have a real hard time believing that my dentist in a large practice is going to be taking Dentacon.

Molars on the blockchain Huh

Now 99% of dentist didnt know what is BTC, but 8-9 years ago, they didnt know why they need to use visa/master terminal.

Activity: 322
Most dentists have never even heard of Ethereum and have limited insurance plans they accept. I have a real hard time believing that my dentist in a large practice is going to be taking Dentacon.

Molars on the blockchain Huh
Activity: 2
Reserve for indonesian translation if needed Smiley

HI there I am looking to buy any and all BTCtalk accounts through the payment service of your choosing. If anyone has any interest please message me at [email protected]. I am not aiming to do anything malicious i would just like a more legitimate account to post from. Thanks in advance
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Some news about roadmap?
Does it was app realese yet?
Activity: 7
Good morning, this project came a few months ago, the truth that I find very interesting and the starting point for many uses in the ecosystem of health, but I think it is counterproductive the huge amount of token there is, because with a amount 300 billion currently and a total of 1 billion in total makes this project never reach a value close to dollar per token ever. So it is not a project for investors who want to make big profits because with the amount of token that they have the roof is very low, they would have to burn a large amount of token.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Dentacoin still growing very strong even it's very young project but support for this token is so high. It looking in long term adoption of this platform will grow rapidly I think for long term this is nice project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
One of the most interesting project available there right now with fastest growing partners network. Having such huge supply still DCN token is performing much more better than many project with high claims. Investing plus trading with DCN is highly profitable that's is what I appreciate in this.

Yes, indeed this project has many advantages in the can in this project. Unlike other projects. this project has a good strategy for success and to attract investors to join in it. and I see the team and dev have responsibility and professional for this project. so who join in this project the feel of comfort.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I have messed up teeth, will this help?
DNC tokens teeth do not cure, but will help to pay for dental treatment in clinics that work with smart contract DNC. teeth cure regular doctor, and in the future maybe the robot at smart-the contract DNC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
One of the most interesting project available there right now with fastest growing partners network. Having such huge supply still DCN token is performing much more better than many project with high claims. Investing plus trading with DCN is highly profitable that's is what I appreciate in this.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole

In a way, yeah. You can buy DCN and pay the bill for your messed up teeth with it. DCN is an approved payment in some dental care, never tried myself though, as I have no plan to sleep on that godforsaken chair anytime soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
Activity: 9
Buy in November when it was low, when I got the ledger nano pass all the coins I had bought in etherdelta ledger, for me it is the safest to have our coins protected.

Let's hope for a good rise this year DCN  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 62
Hi, to add the coins to myetherwallet, do you have to add a personalized token?
Thank you.

Yes, you have to add custom token.....

You will need to input the Dentacoin "contract" address, decimal places, and the ticker.... Information can be found here : Etherscan/Dentacoin

Always test it out first by sending the minimum to your wallet address after you set it up..... Just to be on the safe side.... If you're transferring from an exchange, that kinda sucks, but if you wanna roll the dice, that's on you.
Pages:
Jump to: