Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 18. (Read 80712 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How this coin got to 2 billion market cap is completely beyond me. A coin for the dentist industry? fucking kidding me? I suggest you take profits now before the collapse. Sorry but this coin is way to niche to command this kind of market cap

2 billion is nothing now compared to early last year. Plus the crypto market as a whole will surpass a trillion very soon. More and more dental practices will use DCN I think it'll reach 2 cents within the next 30 days
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
How this coin got to 2 billion market cap is completely beyond me. A coin for the dentist industry? fucking kidding me? I suggest you take profits now before the collapse. Sorry but this coin is way to niche to command this kind of market cap

Well this is the cyrtocurrency world mate, anything is possible, people are free to make a currency in any industry that they want. I was honestly thinking the same way at first when I read about the project's whitepaper, I was really having doubts on how this project will be implemented and used in the real world but it seems like this project is doing well so far, currently there are a lot of dental clinics that are starting to utilize and use this coin in their platform which just proves a lot of people wrong, this project can be use in the real world, this project can truly be the cyrptocurrency for the dental industry, who would've though right?. Anyway I honestly think this project can really go far, it started weak but now it seems like people are starting to take notice in this project's potential and dentists are also starting to get interested in adopting this currency in their clinics. If everything will progress nicely then we may see this coin skyrocket in price by the end of this year.
the coin went from 1 Satoshi and was able to achieve 4 Satoshi perhaps you are right she has a future. Now the main thing is not go back to 1 Satoshi, the second time the start will be difficult.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Well this is the cyrtocurrency world mate, anything is possible, people are free to make a currency in any industry that they want. I was honestly thinking the same way at first when I read about the project's whitepaper, I was really having doubts on how this project will be implemented and used in the real world but it seems like this project is doing well so far, currently there are a lot of dental clinics that are starting to utilize and use this coin in their platform which just proves a lot of people wrong, this project can be use in the real world, this project can truly be the cyrptocurrency for the dental industry, who would've though right?. Anyway I honestly think this project can really go far, it started weak but now it seems like people are starting to take notice in this project's potential and dentists are also starting to get interested in adopting this currency in their clinics. If everything will progress nicely then we may see this coin skyrocket in price by the end of this year.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Activity: 31
Even with good Announcement today we drop almost 30 % today. Look for a an alternative to HITBTC, ...this one has the most dumpers ..its better to grow natural..not the pump and dump way like on this exchange...i belive in your project with high potential to be leader in this med. market
Activity: 5
Guys let's be honest. This one doesn't really have a future except for speculating. If someone reads their whitepaper they will see it makes no sense.
Its all fugazi

Well, you pretty much sum up most of the other alt coins. But like a few others, this one has a solid and practical objective behind it with real-life usability.

How's this different from BTC/LTC/ETH which're being accepted in dental industry too? It's not mineable either! Also, the supply is too high to believe that it'll reach a dollar. Back to square one: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS COIN IS DIFFERENT FROM BTC/ETH/LTC? These hold major trust and value! How's DCN different and going to make it's mark different/better than giant coins?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
We added Dentacoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Dentacoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DCN so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your DCN addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in DCN from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Dentacoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Dentacoin project!

Screenshots:

good pump in the beginning of the year, the company will now speak the entire first half of 2018
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
I bought
but we have another problem
I did not leave enough in the  wallet for gas price
I have them in the deposit
how to transfer them back to the wallet to make transactions
are locked there in the deposit
I can not make any more transactions

You can resend another eth to your etherdelta account from other wallet, then make the withdrawal to etherdelta's exchange, and after that took all the balance out, although it is recommended to leave some eth on etherdelta in case of future use.
Activity: 4
I think this is also a project with potential.  This is a ton of change happening in the good old dental industry.  There is consolidation happening on a large scale.  For example based in Fort Washington, PA there is a company called DentaWeb.  They are an Indian based company of highly successful Dentists that has interesting things going on - most of which involve data centralization. They are cash rich and have purchased well over 600 private dental practices in the Northeast US.  All practices are tied back to Ft Washington via a VPN. They have a centralized English speaking call center in Ft Washington where all patient calls are fielded, appts are made, billing, records etc.  They are also a distributor and enabler of modern dental technology. They have classroom learning where they bring in experts from abroad to tech the very latest and most advanced techniques.  Its an old industry that everyone needs especially the immigrant population.  Overseas having straight teeth is not nearly as important as it is here in the USA therefore tens of thousands of those people will be spending their present and future income on dental. They tend to have big families - again more demand for Dental - an industry that traditionally is funded more out of pocket than plan paid - trust me I know from experience even the very very plans max out quickly if your mouth is having a bad year.  One good crown or root canal wipes out your benefit and the rest is cash out of pocket.  Firms like GE Finance are quick to take advantage offering instant in office credit at 22% - yes I think more and more there is vast potential for such a platform.
Activity: 5
Another European Clinic Accepts Dentacoin: CONTIDENT, Hungary

The transition period 2017-2018 was marked by significant progress for Dentacoin. For a little more than a month (since Dec 1, 2017), the Dentacoin user network has grown tremendously with over 3500 newly registered users on the Dentacoin tools. The market responded to the current developments with series of achievements: Dentacoin reached a new all-time high and crossed a value of $0.005, the 24 h trading volume surpassed $50 million, a market cap of over $2 billion was achieved, assuring DCN a rank in top 30 cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.

With Dentacoin (DCN) being already actively used in the daily workflow at partner clinics in Europe and Asia, and considering the developments mentioned above, the interest from the industry is growing accordingly. Since 1st of Dec 2017, over 1700 dentists/ dental practice owners/ dental medicine students globally reached out to us, eager to learn more about Dentacoin.

https://www.blog.dentacoin.com/another-european-clinic-accepts-dentacoin-contident-hungary/

BTC/LTC/ETH are already being accepted in many clinics including dental. How are you guys different??? Can someone explain???
Activity: 11
I bought
but we have another problem
I did not leave enough in the  wallet for gas price
I have them in the deposit
how to transfer them back to the wallet to make transactions
are locked there in the deposit
I can not make any more transactions
Activity: 76
is this a good time to buy?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Warning

Do not purchase Dentacoin on Cryptopia. They are charging a fee of more than 14,000 Dentacoins to withdraw from your wallet. They are clearly taking advantage of consumers with these unreasonable and excessive fees!

I do not recommend Cryptopia for anything.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

as long as he entered the deposit of the etherdelta
as I wait for 12 hours

I am new
I transferred from my Ethernet account to the etherdelta account
the next step I want to deposit at the "deposit" I can buy
I transferred them to the etherdelta 0.41 account
I wanted to put them in the "deposit" of all
that is, 0.4

but it did not work and that's why I tried to put 0.2 with 0.2 ...
one can see that it's in progress for 12 hours and is no longer stored

I see, so you're trying to deposit into etherdelta's exchange wallet (that is, the one labelled "exchange").

How much gas do you use? On the upper right part of the screen where you can see your address, there is a drop down menu that has a "set gas price" or something (I forgot its exact name as I am currently not in front of my laptop and I explain basically from memory), if you set them too low, it'll take long enough before your deposit got confirmed. Check the current suggested gas price from ethgasstation. The worst scenario that'll happen is you'll running out of gas and your transaction got cancelled, the amount sent back to your wallet and you can try to send with higher gas price

as long as he entered the deposit of the etherdelta
as I wait for 12 hours

I am new
I transferred from my Ethernet account to the etherdelta account
the next step I want to deposit at the "deposit" I can buy
I transferred them to the etherdelta 0.41 account
I wanted to put them in the "deposit" of all
that is, 0.4

but it did not work and that's why I tried to put 0.2 with 0.2 ...
one can see that it's in progress for 12 hours and is no longer stored
Activity: 27
I bet this hits $1 by June..... Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Another European Clinic Accepts Dentacoin: CONTIDENT, Hungary

The transition period 2017-2018 was marked by significant progress for Dentacoin. For a little more than a month (since Dec 1, 2017), the Dentacoin user network has grown tremendously with over 3500 newly registered users on the Dentacoin tools. The market responded to the current developments with series of achievements: Dentacoin reached a new all-time high and crossed a value of $0.005, the 24 h trading volume surpassed $50 million, a market cap of over $2 billion was achieved, assuring DCN a rank in top 30 cryptocurrencies on CoinMarketCap.

With Dentacoin (DCN) being already actively used in the daily workflow at partner clinics in Europe and Asia, and considering the developments mentioned above, the interest from the industry is growing accordingly. Since 1st of Dec 2017, over 1700 dentists/ dental practice owners/ dental medicine students globally reached out to us, eager to learn more about Dentacoin.

https://www.blog.dentacoin.com/another-european-clinic-accepts-dentacoin-contident-hungary/
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Sometimes those coins like this one will become a goldmine if you accumulate more and hodl and wait for the times like what happening now, The cryptos are indeed unpredictable and no one could tell what will happens in the future.

Exactly. I got out at 13 sats already! I think this coin was going too much too early and I got weak hands.  Tongue Roll Eyes

Very happy for you all, if you held longer, and too bad for me, but I think I made a well-reasoned decision. With current supply and development, I think price is ATM too high and we will see a serious correction.

However, I do continue to believe that DCN's potential is gigantic, and this is just the start.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
holydarkness  thankfully beautiful
I'm only waiting for 0.2 eth
I have to wait for the transaction and after doing another 0.2 eth do not?

Correct me if I get you wrong, what happened here is:

You have sold your DCN to etherdelta which worth 0.411 eth in total, then you tried to move them from "etherdelta" tab to "wallet" tab. You want to move all of the 0.411 eth by splitting them into 0.2 eth and other 0.2 eth (leaving 0.011 eth at the etherdelta tab) ?

Or, are you trying to buy some dcn and you're in process of depositing 0.411 eth from "wallet" tab to "etherdelta?"
holydarkness  thankfully beautiful
I'm only waiting for 0.2 eth
I have to wait for the transaction and after doing another 0.2 eth do not?
Pages:
Jump to: