Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 16. (Read 80708 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, to add the coins to myetherwallet, do you have to add a personalized token?
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
So, where is the wallet again.  I need to keep my coins in a place where I control the private keys.

DCN is a erc-20 token, use any erc-20 compatible wallet will works. There is myetherwallet, you own your private key on them. Or EIDOO, which is a mobile app.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
So, where is the wallet again.  I need to keep my coins in a place where I control the private keys.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Dentacoin ICO - Blockchain concept for the global dental industry
https://icoclap.com/dentacoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Is this coin going up anytime soon?

They've been up, dear. The curre current price on etherdelta is a multiplefold higher than it was one to two months ago. If you asked whether it'll going up higher than this, I think some good news of further adaptation will push the price upwards.

Are there any good news of further adaptation so far, dear?

The news and updates comes on and on, it depends on the markets and coin enthusiasts to see and interpret if the latest news and application is good enough for them to invest. One of the example of this "news comes on and on" is 7 posts above you.
if further coins are such a roller coaster, it can be a speculative coin with a high volume of trades. a lot of them and buy less than 10 millionov not make sense, and at this rate the coins smaller parties will quickly go from small speculators.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

They've been up, dear. The curre current price on etherdelta is a multiplefold higher than it was one to two months ago. If you asked whether it'll going up higher than this, I think some good news of further adaptation will push the price upwards.

The news and updates comes on and on, it depends on the markets and coin enthusiasts to see and interpret if the latest news and application is good enough for them to invest. One of the example of this "news comes on and on" is 7 posts above you.
Activity: 68

Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Dentacoin Reddit Scam Myths… Busted!

During these intense times of platform development, new partner clinics acquisition and tremendously growing awareness on a global scale, we are sorry that we have to change the focus for awhile. But just for a short time. Just to make sure that the groundless statements in one short post on Reddit are not left unanswered. As the post also involves the names of some of our partner clinics, we feel obliged to react. However, please note that all racist comments will just be ignored as they cannot possibly get to our open minds.

The only thing that we could do is to support each self-thinking individual into making their own research.  How? As always: By providing facts from trustworthy, authorized sources.

https://www.blog.dentacoin.com/dentacoin-reddit-scam-myths-busted/
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
I want to apply for a Chinese translation. Do I need a Chinese white paper?
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
3 TOKENS TO WATCH IN 2018 

Beyond Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple, the “crypto world” is comprised of a multitude of tokens supporting diverse blockchain projects. There is literally something for everyone. Here are three tokens that caught my attention in recent times.

DENTACOIN (DCN)
Market Cap as of 01/15/2018 ($912,298,386 USD)

https://dentacoin.com/

Dentacoin is a blockchain concept aiming to improve the dental care industry. The associated Dentacoin ERC20 token was conceived to be used globally by all individuals.

The Dentacoin team launched its first tools last year:

Trusted Review Platform: this framework rewards patients for posting unedited reviews of the care they have received onto a blockchain. 

Dentavox: a customer intelligence platform which seeks users’ opinions on dental health topics.

Dentacare: a mobile app that rewards people for establishing healthy dental care habits.

VIBE (VIBE)
Market Cap as of 01/15/2018 ($224,683,933 USD)

https://www.vibehub.io/

VIBEHub is aiming to become a substantial VR and AR marketplace and hub. VibeHub’s initial token offering (ITO) recently made a lot of noise, becoming sold out in less than 5 minutes, raising $10 million (USD) in the process. Furthermore, the value of its token “Vibe” increased by a staggering 400% on January 10 (which put the price per coin above Ripple).

The project’s FAQ provides some insights on what users can expect in the future:

“You will be able to attend concerts, education seminars, play games and go on virtual dates all in VR on the VIBEHub application. VIBEHub will also focus on AR (Augmented Reality) as well, and will be available as those device become mainstream. You will also be able to access the platform without a VR or AR device, in a less immersive experience through modern browsers, Allowing everyone to participate.”

CYBERMILES (CMT)
Market Cap as of 01/15/2018 ($167,413,783 USD)

https://cm.5miles.com/

CyberMiles is a new blockchain platform designed for commercial applications. CyberMiles has announced its first strategic partnership with peer-to-peer marketplace, 5miles. The platform aims to empower the decentralization of online marketplaces, it recently concluded an initial coin offering, raising close to $30 million (USD) from more than 100 countries.

2018 is a promising year for crypto tokens and I’m looking forward to learn about new exciting blockchain-related projects.

The information provided on this article does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice.

http://www.hashtaginvesting.com/blog/2018/1/15/3-tokens-to-watch-in-2018
Activity: 62
Why don't any of these alt coin white papers give a clear explanation of exactly what they hope to accomplish? Pretend I'm the guy signing your pay check.... Explain to me why you think it's a good idea for me to keep you on the pay role... In plain simple English.... What exactly does this coin do?
Activity: 62
Ok, bought some DCN, got it in cold storage.... Do great things so I can get a lambo in 5 years k?  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
actually I was hesitant to invest in DCN, but I try a little assets
but I am getting used to following ICO for the achievement of DCN
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"After the successful launch of F3T, London as a proof-of-concept Dentacoin clinic, we are happy to announce another UK practice joining our partner network!
Welcome to Dr. Howard Koch and Quality Affordable Dentistry, Hemel Hempstead!
Quality Affordable Dentistry is a private dental practice with a small NHS contract for children, offering a complete range of dental services including tooth restoration, implants, crowns, veneers, bridges, white fillings, tooth whitening and basic hygiene services. It also provides Botox and dermal fillers."

Seen at: https://www.blog.dentacoin.com/another-clinic-uk-implements-dentacoin-quality-affordable-dentistry-hemel-hempstead/
Activity: 304
DNC In addition to the Dentacoin Trusted Review Platform and as a means of payment, I very much recognize its application advantages, technical value whether there are some highlights?

I am sorry, I spelled out your name, is DCN, forgive me for the first time I saw this project
Activity: 304
DNC In addition to the Dentacoin Trusted Review Platform and as a means of payment, I very much recognize its application advantages, technical value whether there are some highlights?
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 26
Activity: 26
Total Supply
1,841,395,638,392 DCN very huge token supply mission impossible
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Dentacoin coin prices are increasing this is shows that coin it has a very good future. this projects looking interesting and promising.
I am disappointed that I was too quick to sell this coin but not problem.I want to cry because the price of this coin in 2018 is remarkable.
Pages:
Jump to: