Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dentacoin [DCN] - The Blockchain Solution For The Global Dental Industry - page 17. (Read 80708 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Tell me please, when I filled out the form for bounty in the line "Twitter Audit Link" indicated an incorrect link (on my page). As later I understood it was necessary to specify a link with www.twitteraudit.com. Can I fix the link from www.twitteraudit.com. Please help. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
Any Dentacoin bounty???

For a spammer? No, and I hope that even if there's any more in the future, you'll be excluded. At least until you learn on how to look around for info by yourself than asking useless things
Activity: 2
Activity: 31
how to add denta coin in ledger nano S because i can't find contract address  and sybmol DCN in MEW ?

Contract
0x08d32b0da63e2C3bcF8019c9c5d849d7a9d791e6

Symbol
DCN

Decimal
Activity: 27
how to add denta coin in ledger nano S because i can't find contract address  and sybmol DCN in MEW ?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
I'm curious... Why does a token need 3 trillion Huh What's the use of so many tokens?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hello, one question, i have looked almost everywhere and can´t seem to find the answer, the distribution of the rest of the coins how will me managed timewise?
This is very important for me...
Explain in details the distribution to reach the hard cap because atm are
Circulating Supply
325,190,215,376 DCN
Total Supply
1,841,395,638,392 DCN
With Max Supply
8,000,000,000,000 DCN
that´s insane much more than the coins in the market now

They're time-locked and shall be released a little by little each years until 2042 or so, the total.allocation of tokem release each year can be found here

Thank you for answering this question, I was also bothered about this and a lot of people were discourage to invest on this coin because of this issue but it's nice that we finally have an explanation regarding this matter. I really see this as a good thing though, the more dental clinics that will utilize this coin, the more coins that are needed in the market, I honestly don't want this coin to shoot up in value like bitcoin or ethereum, I just want this coin to go as high as 0.5 cents because if this con will shoot up in value then it will be hard to integrate this in the dental industry because if it's very expensive then dentists will be discourage to accept this payment because of the volatility of the market and of its value. I really see this time-locked feature very helpful to the project, this just proves that we are gonna last long and this project will go on until 2042 or maybe more years to come if we're that lucky Wink
it is important to note that the coin has passed through 2018, and we have vertical take-off and the same rapid decline in the correction. it's a bad indicator better have a smooth curve slow and constant growth. then you can in 2042.

Yeah I've noticed that as well but that doesn't mean that this coin will not last until 2042, I know seeing the current trend, we may see a lot of bad indicators about this coin's future in the cryptocurrency market but the price is just merely a value, this project's vision is so big that it's impossible to finish everything in 2-4 years, so it's really obvious that the trend will be like this it may be high when there's news and low when there isn't but as long as the developer is still active and is still working hard on this project then there's a huge possibility that we may last until 2042, if the team is still working hard to promote this project and to integrate this project in the dental industry then this coin will still be alive and thriving, if I'll be honest I see more of a future on this coin compared to those abandoned coins from 2014 that are currently being pumped in the market. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Hello, one question, i have looked almost everywhere and can´t seem to find the answer, the distribution of the rest of the coins how will me managed timewise?
Circulating Supply
325,190,215,376 DCN
Total Supply
1,841,395,638,392 DCN
With Max Supply
8,000,000,000,000 DCN

They're time-locked and shall be released a little by little each years until 2042 or so, the total.allocation of tokem release each year can be found here

Thank you for answering this question, I was also bothered about this and a lot of people were discourage to invest on this coin because of this issue but it's nice that we finally have an explanation regarding this matter. I really see this as a good thing though, the more dental clinics that will utilize this coin, the more coins that are needed in the market, I honestly don't want this coin to shoot up in value like bitcoin or ethereum, I just want this coin to go as high as 0.5 cents because if this con will shoot up in value then it will be hard to integrate this in the dental industry because if it's very expensive then dentists will be discourage to accept this payment because of the volatility of the market and of its value. I really see this time-locked feature very helpful to the project, this just proves that we are gonna last long and this project will go on until 2042 or maybe more years to come if we're that lucky Wink
it is important to note that the coin has passed through 2018, and we have vertical take-off and the same rapid decline in the correction. it's a bad indicator better have a smooth curve slow and constant growth. then you can in 2042.
Circulating Supply
325,190,215,376 DCN
Total Supply
1,841,395,638,392 DCN
With Max Supply
8,000,000,000,000 DCN

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Circulating Supply
325,190,215,376 DCN
Total Supply
1,841,395,638,392 DCN
With Max Supply
8,000,000,000,000 DCN

Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
Circulating Supply
325,190,215,376 DCN
Total Supply
1,841,395,638,392 DCN
With Max Supply
8,000,000,000,000 DCN
Activity: 32
In the glorious future, will we have a different coin for everything? When I want pizza, I will first need to buy some pizzacoin. When I want to buy a camera, I'll need kodakcoin. And, when I need to see a dentist, I will need dentacoin.

If this trend continues, soon we will probably need a blockchain token even to use a public bathroom. We could call them s***coins.
Activity: 5
They need to talk with Cryptopia. 

Cryptopia closed down the LTC/DOGE markets.

Dentacoin can only be traded on those markets.  The withdrawal fee to another market is 14,000 Dentacoins. 

So.....I have 150k Dentacoins I bought way before the hype.....and now to access it I have to give up all those gains on 14,000 coins.

Crap.

Is transfer to another service like hitbtc/coinexchange etc, a choice?
Activity: 120
Merit: 2

Dentacoin can only be traded on those markets.  The withdrawal fee to another market is 14,000 Dentacoins. 

So.....I have 150k Dentacoins I bought way before the hype.....and now to access it I have to give up all those gains on 14,000 coins.

Crap.

DCN at the moment is almost untradable. On Cryptopia, it is not trading at all. On CoinExchange, their DCN wallet has been in maintenance for several days, I don't know how they're able to show trade volume of 1.5 millions.
Activity: 3
Wat would the price be 31 Jan?
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Crap.

I withdrew long before the hype, while the price was at 1 satoshi. Their withdrawal fee was at 14,970 that time, given that it is 14,000 right now, I don't think there will ever be a significant reduction. Meanwhile, since the price is currently dropping, you keep further losing your gains by having them held and untradable on cryptopia because you're reluctant to lose 14,000.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
With a trillion coins supply, it'll be a cold day in hell before this coin could EVER ... EVER reach $1 in our life time. They need to burn some of it and do a coin swap like PACC is planning on doing if this coin is to gain any meaningful value.

Second, on the business feasibility side - the whitepaper is nothing but one person's wishful thinking and daydreaming. Why exactly would anyone want to first convert fiat to a digital currency which could ONLY be used at a dentist' office? And, just how often do we go to see dentist .... perhaps 3-5 times a year on average. What benefits dentists are missing in fiat that they'll find in DCN? And more importantly, in most first world countries, healthcare is heavily dominated by insurance companies. How is DCN going to remove this middleman and connect patients directly to dentist?

Like most other coins, it uses future tense for all its claims and heavy on outlandish prophecies but rather empty on specifics. It is just good for holding for some time, make some good money and move on to bigger things.
Activity: 45

Crap.
what the hell is this coin ? why the marketcap of Dentacoin so high ?? I dont really get it ? is it a pump and dump?

Backread a little mate, if you really want to know more about this coin then read its whitepaper, visit the website, if you're just confuse why this coin is starting to increase in value then follow this project's official twitter page, if I'm not mistaken its twitter.com/dentacoin, there is a new article regarding another dental clinic using this coin in their platform so that seems to draw the attention of the public, I'm pretty sure right now a lot of people are putting this coin in their watchlist, seeing the current market trend, there are no signs of this project as being a pump and dump coin, I think the current downtrend is just a huge correction, let's see, I hope after this, we can see another price surge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
what the hell is this coin ? why the marketcap of Dentacoin so high ?? I dont really get it ? is it a pump and dump?
Pages:
Jump to: