Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 27. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
White paper says that this platform offers traders and consumers obvious advantages over traditional e-commerce, making transactions more profitable and safe. But it does not say which particular advantages. Can you tell us more about them?
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
How much do you expect to collect? Taking into account the support of the Ministry of Finance, you should not depend heavily on the number of tokens sold during the TSE, I understand it correctly ... But still TSE should bring solid funding
Activity: 254
Desico is going just great, lovely telegram community!!)
Activity: 249
Hello Desico, tell me please, will you provide 3rd round of bounty??
Activity: 207
A very promising and versatile platform that requires just a collosum amount of work for a stable functioning. However, the team you are big and I hope you will succeed. I would be pleased to see on my phone a fully working Desico application
copper member
Activity: 98
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups.
Activity: 33
I will wait for release of this platform, such background and support is amazing!!
Activity: 46
The speed with which the project community is growing speaks to me a lot
brand new
Activity: 0
I think everyone involved in the crypto game would agree that this is needed, theres been way too many scams lately and people re being put off from getting involved in the game and I can understand why. Hopefully with DESICOs security platform selling security tokens this will put some faith back in investors and route out all the scammers and fraudsters. I've had enough of them and im sure everyone else has too! I will be backing this project and hope others do also.
Activity: 28
Join all in the telegram of the project there communication is much more lively and much interesting for the project
https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 30
Desico, is really great project and going very confident, Telegram group is very active and all questions finds his answers))
I agree completely, now you very rarely meet such a project
Activity: 42
Desico, is really great project and going very confident, Telegram group is very active and all questions finds his answers))
Activity: 19
A good call, ICOs are a good target for dishonest people. It is necessary to perform a background check before accepting requests... Good controls ensure that the fake proposals stay out and the good ones get a chance in Smiley!
Activity: 23
Interesting concept you've got here Smiley I understand the legal basis for the functioning of the platform, I'd just like to know whether you already registered the company/did all the formalities necessary for being a security exchange.
Could you also tell me whether there has been any interest in your services? Are startups willng to tokenise their companies?
Activity: 21
Wait for sure for a long time and the market may change. But it will definitely exist and this platform will be relevant. With such a team and state support, the project is waiting for success.
So this is a very reasonable investment of funds as I think. I will participate
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The market is now in such a deplorable state that I'm not sure that even such a project will have some influence. But let's hope for success. I wish good luck to your team
strong words. could turn completely around in a few weeks if the ETF gets approved. Anyways, Desico are playing their part to make it a safer place for future investors. Have patience and look past your portfolio.
Activity: 116
The market is now in such a deplorable state that I'm not sure that even such a project will have some influence. But let's hope for success. I wish good luck to your team
Activity: 180
I’ve read a few articles on Desico and I must say it’s a very interesting project and could be a wonderful platform for us all to find trustworthy project ico’s to invest in I believe we need this for crypto to work especially when it comes to attracting new people into investing in crypto currency’s
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I read in the white paper that on the platform Desico will be to conduct utility ICO-tokens on the legislative framework in a country like Lithuania. I think projects that work strictly according to the law are very much needed by the crypto-world right now. But I am concerned about the question: the laws of Lithuania work correctly only on the territory of Lithuania. If a project from another country will hold the ICO platform Desico, for other countries such as the USA, the project will still not be legal? Is that so?
I also think like you! DESICO is legal in the territory of Lithuania. But when the project is developed into other territories, is the project legal? Is it too vague when the project has an optional function so that the project can become legal in all countries in the world?
Activity: 108
The DESICO moved their crowdsale date. Now it will start on November 7th 2018, and end on January 15th 2019

The logical decision in this market, if you do not move the sale date, you will not get anything together. It is better to wait when the tide of new investors' funds will be on the market.
Completely agree with you, I was also not surprised by this decision

These as my thoughts exactly but I believe it was a great business decision from the Desico team to make I know it upsets a few people but they will be more disappointed when it follows the trend down even because the top quality real use projects are & will struggle in this bear 🐻 market, great project Desico 👍
Pages:
Jump to: