Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 28. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Fantastic project come join the telegram community such a helpful bunch of people no question to big or to small https://t.me/desicochat

Yes the second part of the bounty has arrived get involved with the link https://medium.com/@desico.io/the-desico-bounty-round-2-is-live-2-000-000-desi-tokens-to-earn-71336e9a3b21
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
We do need security token platforms. There is a huge need for a compliant security exchange that's why the vision is great.

I totally agree with you this may also help with regulation into the crypto space I’ve just read a great article.  here’s the link 👉🏼Dear community, we just prepared an article  Security tokens explained for crypto newcomers. https://medium.com/@desico.io/security-tokens-explained-for-crypto-newcomers-9bdb953d6648
Activity: 98
We do need security token platforms. There is a huge need for a compliant security exchange that's why the vision is great.
Activity: 154
They say that you have an excellent administrator in the telegraph team, please drop the link. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 230
The DESICO moved their crowdsale date. Now it will start on November 7th 2018, and end on January 15th 2019

The logical decision in this market, if you do not move the sale date, you will not get anything together. It is better to wait when the tide of new investors' funds will be on the market.
Completely agree with you, I was also not surprised by this decision
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The DESICO moved their crowdsale date. Now it will start on November 7th 2018, and end on January 15th 2019

The logical decision in this market, if you do not move the sale date, you will not get anything together. It is better to wait when the tide of new investors' funds will be on the market.
Activity: 30
Finally, a real working tool for combating scam projects will appear. Good luck, I hope you will succeed, it will help the whole market)) It's a shame when on the blockchain platform the main feature of which is transparency, there are so many fraudulent actions (((
Activity: 266
Activity: 23
Tell me where you can see the distribution of your budget ??
I guess in white paper))
Activity: 22
This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
Activity: 22
Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.
So according to you Desi token should be a security token ??
Activity: 207
Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
DESICO's team members have worked together for a number of years, built successful businesses, and bring a unique mix of legal, financial, and marketing knowledge to develop an crowdfunding platform for the next generation of ICOs.
Activity: 209
Tell me where you can see the distribution of your budget ??
Activity: 91
im all over this project, we need it in the crypto space, its about time if you ask me!

Couldn't agree more, i'm sure were all fed up with these bloody scammers ripping people off constantly, its putting such a negative on the industry, I really believe DESICO can help eradicate the scammers and fraudsters from the crypto space.

These were the very same thoughts I had when I first came across DESICO. I think it will bring some much needed trust and security into the world of ICOs.

Totally agree with you it’s a great project with a brilliant future can only make the crypto space more secure & safer for us all if you haven’t already join the chatty telegram community https://t.me/desicochat

These are my thoughts exactly extremely well put together project definitely needed & I believe the crypto community want this as safety & security is the main priority especially as today a second person has hacked macafee unhackable wallet
Activity: 202
Anyone who is interested in this project, I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 108
im all over this project, we need it in the crypto space, its about time if you ask me!

Couldn't agree more, i'm sure were all fed up with these bloody scammers ripping people off constantly, its putting such a negative on the industry, I really believe DESICO can help eradicate the scammers and fraudsters from the crypto space.

These were the very same thoughts I had when I first came across DESICO. I think it will bring some much needed trust and security into the world of ICOs.

Totally agree with you it’s a great project with a brilliant future can only make the crypto space more secure & safer for us all if you haven’t already join the chatty telegram community https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I think the most important thing is to enter the market during the growth, when there will be a General growth of cryptocurrencies, then it is easier to find your place in the market and easier to attract buyers.
Activity: 197
Its clear to me, that the Desico going very confident!)Keep it up guys, with that background and support, many people will participate in this project!)
Activity: 20
Security tokens in full compliance with the law Huh
Pages:
Jump to: