Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 39. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I recommend everyone to go into the bounty company of this project, not so long ago began the 2nd round of the company's bounty that lasts no longer 2 weeks, and 5. The host of the topic perfectly leads the company and actively answers questions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello to all!!Team how hard your project depends on ETH?? Situation with ETH right now is really bad(((
Greetings to all. Nice to see positive mood and feedback in this topic))About your question, Unfortunately a lot of the crypto market is tied to bitcoin in terms of price but regardless of the state of bitcoin or ethereum this project can still be a success, like many other projects out there
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello to all!!Team how hard your project depends on ETH?? Situation with ETH right now is really bad(((
Activity: 32
Im glad to be a part of such project community!!
Activity: 45
I've heard a lot about this project. I hope the community will grow quickly and you will reach success!!)
Activity: 43
I expect very fast community growing in this project.)Good luck to your team
Activity: 34
As indicated in the documents of the project, the market is going up big. And it will go further, now the crypto currency is going through not its best period, but on such large-scale projects as this, it does not influence.
Activity: 350
I think that this company will face a difficult battle, as it begins to reach the international level, few countries are as friendly to the ICO as Lithuania, and laws relating to this technology are changing rapidly.
Activity: 254
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
In short ... Security tokens can be compared to shares, they are bought for profit. Utility tokens are the same used inside the platform to simplify internal operations or is it just a condition for using the product.
Activity: 28
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
Activity: 38
I'm afraid even imagine what will happen if Desico turns out to be a scam, I definitely will lose faith in this market. Although this is of course very unlikely
This is unlikely to happen. Due to the fact that they will work hand in hand with the law and the government, and it will be extremely unwise to expose people in such a situation
It's true. This adds a lot of confidence in the project. Yes, after a minimal analysis of the project, it already suggests that this is not a scam
Activity: 27
I'm afraid even imagine what will happen if Desico turns out to be a scam, I definitely will lose faith in this market. Although this is of course very unlikely
This is unlikely to happen. Due to the fact that they will work hand in hand with the law and the government, and it will be extremely unwise to expose people in such a situation
Activity: 47
A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
Activity: 50
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)
I fully agree, in the group in the telegram the same situation. And there's an excellent community manager Ingrida))
Activity: 266
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)
Activity: 87
If you haven't already, check out demo for the DESICO platform, it gives you a feel of how it will look and operate https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens

I love the look of that, its simple to use which is vital I think, theres too many token platforms that have way too much going on, it makes it confusing and hard to use so I like that this is easy on the eye.

I agree, it looks very easy to use.
brand new
Activity: 0
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
Activity: 72
If you haven't already, check out demo for the DESICO platform, it gives you a feel of how it will look and operate https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens

I love the look of that, its simple to use which is vital I think, theres too many token platforms that have way too much going on, it makes it confusing and hard to use so I like that this is easy on the eye.
Activity: 78
Pages:
Jump to: