Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 40. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Deisco rating on ICO review sites are as follows:
Trackico - 4.8/5
ICOBench - 4.4/5
ICOMarks - 8.3/10
FoundICO - 8.4/10

Speaks for itself

Pretty impressive ratings
Activity: 140
Trackico - 4.8/5
ICOBench - 4.4/5
ICOMarks - 8.3/10
FoundICO - 8.4/10

Speaks for itself

I do like Desico, but I am a bit doubtful of some ICO review sites. They don't have a good rep.

The ones mentioned above are perfectly legitimate, that's a great thing for desico
Activity: 182
Trackico - 4.8/5
ICOBench - 4.4/5
ICOMarks - 8.3/10
FoundICO - 8.4/10

Speaks for itself

I do like Desico, but I am a bit doubtful of some ICO review sites. They don't have a good rep.
Activity: 252
Trackico - 4.8/5
ICOBench - 4.4/5
ICOMarks - 8.3/10
FoundICO - 8.4/10

Speaks for itself
The end of fraudsters and scammers is near... DESICO will make investors feel safe when investing their money again!

Thankfully and finally! Its about time, these scumbag scammers are putting a bad name on the crypto games and putting investors off so im all over this project. A bit of regulation and security is needed now, how can anyone who loves this game actually be against this?

Scammers and fraudsters are the ones against it...

Yeah well they can't stop this. The power of the good people will win, with the help of DESICO!
Activity: 78
The end of fraudsters and scammers is near... DESICO will make investors feel safe when investing their money again!

Thankfully and finally! Its about time, these scumbag scammers are putting a bad name on the crypto games and putting investors off so im all over this project. A bit of regulation and security is needed now, how can anyone who loves this game actually be against this?

Scammers and fraudsters are the ones against it...

Activity: 78
Activity: 72
Hey, if you haven't already, get yourself in the DESICO telegram group, its a great community https://t.me/desicochat

I did just that and I have to say, its the best tg group ive been in, the admin is very helpful wouldn't you agree?

Oh yes, Ingrida is the best! She's very helpful, knows what she's talking about and has great passion for the project also. She's also very funny and gives the group a good energy and feel, I can't speak highly enough of her actually.
Activity: 87
Hey, if you haven't already, get yourself in the DESICO telegram group, its a great community https://t.me/desicochat

I did just that and I have to say, its the best tg group ive been in, the admin is very helpful wouldn't you agree?
Activity: 72
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory resul
Yes, the project was really impressive.With the help of token security, the team provides absolutely new opportunities for business and investors.I think it makes sense to invest in DESICO.The team inspires confidence.
Activity: 30
Very relevant project in my opinion. It is interesting to know how exactly the sale of tokens is regulated from the point of view of the law?
In white paper, this is described, you would have read at least. But I will simplify the task for you: a quote from a white paper "DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization".
Activity: 42
Very relevant project in my opinion. It is interesting to know how exactly the sale of tokens is regulated from the point of view of the law?
Activity: 19
DESICO is going to be one to watch in the coming months and next year. The concept is fantastic and the energy and commitment the team have is really refreshing. Definitely one of my favourite ICO's of the year.
Activity: 23
I'm very impressed with what I've seen/read so far. Sounds like a very interesting project. I think we can all agree that security tokens are going to be the next big thing in crypto - 2019 will be the year of Securities. Desico are clearly frontrunners in this area and are doing a fantastic job of engaging with and updating their community! Very much looking forward to the token sale.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory resul

The question is how much all this is legal and it works. After all, we understand that there are very big problems if regulators have not given the go-ahead. The project team is already sawing the project without hanging, and this almost completely ends in a major failure.
Activity: 35
You do conduct TSE and not ICO, right Huh How long will it last?
Activity: 16
Finally, someone announced a similar platform. It can be seen that the team has a real business and they make a real product. Waiting for sure for a long time, but it's reliable. As much as the market does not change, such a platform simply can not lose its relevance.
Activity: 26
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
especially with a great system and strong security, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: