Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 41. (Read 55669 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
Activity: 20
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
Activity: 22
https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens

Here is the platform prototype, check it all, thats great))
Excellent demo, everything is clear and accessible. So far, that of course nothing is available, but the view is nice.
Activity: 36
Activity: 22
As I have read the concepts of this project, it seems very simple but very informative project. It's so meaningful and had a great idea. This will really be a success.
Activity: 23
Explain why so long before the release? You do not develop anything radically new.
Activity: 33
good day all - saw the news about Marc Bernegger joining the team. Great news - looks like a great catch - onwards and upwards
Activity: 126
I read all the comments, people are delighted with your project, I hope they are right and you will confirm this in the near future.
Activity: 27
Interesting concept you've got here Smiley I understand the legal basis for the functioning of the platform, I'd just like to know whether you already registered the company/did all the formalities necessary for being a security exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups
Activity: 47
Whoever had questions about the legality of the project and its interaction with the law, I recommend that you watch this video. There explain this question  https://youtu.be/T7ZwszT2Z4E

Thanks for the link) I was just very interested in this question
Activity: 50
Such business are getting prosperous.
Extraordinary project, a rather interesting logo, witting approach.
Activity: 294
Whoever had questions about the legality of the project and its interaction with the law, I recommend that you watch this video. There explain this question  https://youtu.be/T7ZwszT2Z4E
Activity: 263
Found some brilliant article on Medium about this project also just come across a lovely tweet about Desico & the helpful admin really nice to see how the community appreciate the information & quick responses we all receive from the Desico team & community 👍https://medium.com/p/bede9e57754e?source=user_profile---------9------------------
Activity: 322
Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory resul
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DESICO will build an efficient and fully transparent platform, which stores transaction-level data on the blockchain. DESICO is also considering using a sidechain to facilitate and record all transactions relating to the sale and purchase of security tokens.
Activity: 182
The market is now in such a deplorable state that I'm not sure that even such a project will have some influence. But let's hope for success. I wish good luck to your team

strong words. could turn completely around in a few weeks if the ETF gets approved. Anyways, Desico are playing their part to make it a safer place for future investors. Have patience and look past your portfolio.

So many in crypto have no idea. It's a long game. Getting instant results like the lambo kids will not happen again. Be patient and pragmatic
Activity: 252
The market is now in such a deplorable state that I'm not sure that even such a project will have some influence. But let's hope for success. I wish good luck to your team

strong words. could turn completely around in a few weeks if the ETF gets approved. Anyways, Desico are playing their part to make it a safer place for future investors. Have patience and look past your portfolio.
Activity: 199
Oh come on. Now is not the best time, but the market is all right, in the fall, things should improve substantially.
Activity: 256
Pages:
Jump to: