Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 44. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Activity: 50
Anyone who is interested in this project, I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat
Thanks for sharing this mate, ive been in the TG group for a while now and it is definitely the most active TG group ive come across. The admin, Ingrida is very funny and very helpful and she makes you feel part of the community, defo worth joining.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Anyone who is interested in this project, I highly recommend you join the telegram group. Its a great community and the admin in the tg group is very helpful, she answers all your questions and makes you feel very welcome, heres the link https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 39
Great project, great team, great community. Greatness all around  Grin Grin I am in the telegram group and the admins are the most active out of any other group I have been in. Any questions needing answered are almost instantly answered and the community are just as helpful. https://t.me/desicochat

Amazing project and the team are absolutely stellar. This has to be one of the first icos that keeps investors up to date with weekly video reviews of what they have been up to. Seem like a hardworking bunch, and the TG room is great. Admins who actually join in the conversation and they are doing a fantastic job of keeping the usual scammers out.
Activity: 67
Great project, great team, great community. Greatness all around  Grin Grin I am in the telegram group and the admins are the most active out of any other group I have been in. Any questions needing answered are almost instantly answered and the community are just as helpful. https://t.me/desicochat
Activity: 26
I think you’ll easily raise well over the soft cap through private presale because that’s the smart money. It’s the everyday investor who is kinda spooked at the moment with so many ICO’s coming out and a lot of them falling below ICO price. Being a securities exchange, this should be more attractive so it shouldn’t be a problem for Desico
Activity: 16
This is an interesting one, as the ICO market matures the need for better security for investors has increased so the criminals and scammers can be removed from the ecosystem, of course they will always come up with new ways, but this solution is a step in the right direction. Great to see also that Lithuania has an open policy toward crypto innovation.
Activity: 35
The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project. Hopefully they could come to London at some point so I could see them in action...
Activity: 32
Subscribe to the YouTube channel of the project. This is the only media where Desico lacks subscribers. I do not understand why, because the channel is just a ton of informative videos on the project and not only.   
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVi7k-JSG2sqqQnOmIMMvaw
Activity: 45
I really believe that with the launch of DESICO, scammers will find it a lot harder to steal peoples money. Its what the industry needs so im all over this project!
I think this is the priority goal of the project. And if all the developers' plans are being implemented, there really is a great chance that the scam projects will appear much less often
Activity: 294
I really believe that with the launch of DESICO, scammers will find it a lot harder to steal peoples money. Its what the industry needs so im all over this project!
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
ICO Race is generally considered a very prestigious and important event, it is also very prestigious to take the third place on it.
I hope the team will dispose of this money correctly and launch your project in SPACE!
Activity: 263
DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
what is your token's price ? what was on presale and what will be on public sale? and what are the dates of pralase and public sales? and have you done a private sale?
Hello, thank you for the relevant question.The average price of token during the crowdsale will be 0.08$ We do not have a presale. The private sale is on though
Activity: 266
what is your token's price ? what was on presale and what will be on public sale? and what are the dates of pralase and public sales? and have you done a private sale?
Activity: 249
interesting project. And where is your team based?
The DESICO team is based in Lithuania. An ideal place for the development of this project !!!
Activity: 116
interesting project. And where is your team based?
Activity: 33
Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blochein.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
Activity: 43
A good news background shows the project after a preliminary analysis. Both the project and the team.
Guys fellows came up with a good idea and it's very good that ICO did not create from scratch, but already with the finished company and the work of the company.
Activity: 193
The admin in the telegram group is very helpful and very funny also, she makes you feel welcome and part of this great DESICO community. its definitely worth adding yourself to that group. Does anyone on here have the link to their tg group? I don't have it on me at the moment...
Yes. It is true. It is pleasant to be a part of such a community. Here is a link: https://t.me/desicochat
Pages:
Jump to: