Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 59. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Beautiful project. Everything is simple, understandable, and most importantly very relevant.

Desico made a little article on medium to explain exactly what a security tokes is and it’s uses, https://medium.com/@desico.io/security-tokens-are-making-early-stage-investments-possible-for-people-like-you-and-me-bede9e57754e
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Desico is an excellent solution to the old and serious problem of regulating crypto-currencies in different countries of the world. In countries where things are very bad with this, Desico is your way out))) Well done)
Activity: 294
People are definitely interested in Desico, there are already more than 5 thousand people in the telegram, and, in general, the progress of the project is in full swing. Only now it's really a long wait before the release
Activity: 263
It is really strange that a similar platform has not yet appeared on the crypto-currency market. The idea is certainly topical but the launch is scheduled for the end of 2020, and in 2 years the market may change a lot
Activity: 217
DESICO will use the exchange of security tokens as a key part of its infrastructure. This exchange will ensure the immediate liquidity of any security tokens issued by any business listed on the DESICO platform. Exchange will be subject to regulatory oversight. It's great!
Activity: 175
The admin in the telegram group is very helpful and very funny also, she makes you feel welcome and part of this great DESICO community. its definitely worth adding yourself to that group. Does anyone on here have the link to their tg group? I don't have it on me at the moment...
Activity: 78
when this project starts....bye bye scammers

haha, yep BYE BYE scammers and good ridence!
Activity: 87
After reading the comments you can see that people leave only positive feedback about this project, I hope your team will prove that they are right)
You're right, I see nothing but positive comments in this forum about desico, im sure if people had negatives, they would say them? That surely is a good thing that all we are seeing is positive comments?
Activity: 256
Finally I see on the forum is really a serious project with a strong background. It is evident that people are interested in the project, the community in the telegram and other media is continuously growing. All questions are answered by the developers. I will continue to follow you and wish you success and realization of all your goals
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I worked in this project, I really liked the idea and the team of this company, tell me when do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? it took a long time, after the fees,waiting for news)
Activity: 149
have these guys got a reddit group? I can't find one

not yet - but I heard a rumor they will have one soon
Activity: 140
have these guys got a reddit group? I can't find one
Activity: 182
when this project starts....bye bye scammers
Activity: 252
I'm review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice.
Witting project, extraordinary results, very nice business.

check this article out...https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/a-safe-haven-for-ico-investments-1c930662d571
Activity: 249
And more exact date of the beginning of sale of tokens it is possible to learn Huh
Activity: 254
2018 will be remembered as the year of the security token, and DESICO looks to be one of the front runners in making the shift from "faux" utility to compliant, regulated security token offerings affordable and realistic for startups
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Loving what Desico project is trying to do helping new investors feel safe with security & stability with it comes to investing in ico’s
Activity: 266
I understand correctly that Ico will not be held but TSE will?? How much do you expect to collect and how much do you need for a truly successful implementation?
And what is the fundamental difference between them? Sorry for maybe a stupid question. Huh
Activity: 34
I understand correctly that Ico will not be held but TSE will?? How much do you expect to collect and how much do you need for a truly successful implementation?
Activity: 207
After reading the comments you can see that people leave only positive feedback about this project, I hope your team will prove that they are right)
Pages:
Jump to: