Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 57. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Thank god that desico is being launched, its about time! Too many scamming ICO's out there that are putting people off from investing which is so frustrating because this crypto game is incredible, hopefully desire can help put an end to all the scammers that are ruining this beautiful crypto world.

I have to agree with you, I've been done over by scammers and I haven't invested since but what I've heard so far about desico, it could bring back my faith in the crypto world, I will see how this one progresses.

ICOs and Alt will moon once the SEC denies ETFs....getting on this in a big way

you some sort of fortune teller mate?  knob!

when it comes to you, yes i am - your crypto choices will crash and burn pal

brave little keyboard warrior

hahaha calm down lads, lets just get behind this project and watch it go to the moon Wink
Yeah what’s with all the negativity your ment to be here to support the project otherwise it’s just wasted energy
Activity: 140
Very interested in this project, does anyone have any links to the white paper or video clips?

Here’s a video from Desico week 10 round up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-77Vn6G080
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
DESICO weekly roundup #10 | 2m DESI token bounty now live | application for licences started
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-77Vn6G080
Activity: 72
you have competitors in your field, but among all the projects that I've seen with such topics are not so successful, you all look pretty interesting I hope for success

desico are light years of the competition

I agree fella, I haven't seen anything with such an easy to use and professional set up as DESICO. This ones going to be a success!
Activity: 78
Thank god that desico is being launched, its about time! Too many scamming ICO's out there that are putting people off from investing which is so frustrating because this crypto game is incredible, hopefully desire can help put an end to all the scammers that are ruining this beautiful crypto world.

I have to agree with you, I've been done over by scammers and I haven't invested since but what I've heard so far about desico, it could bring back my faith in the crypto world, I will see how this one progresses.

hahaha calm down lads, lets just get behind this project and watch it go to the moon Wink
Activity: 87
Hi ! I support this business and trust  it ought be prosperous! Sensible vision, faultless design!

I have faith in this project also thats why I will be investing when the tokens become available!

Do you know when the tokens are available for purchase? I like to invest swell, this seems like a solid project to me.
Activity: 175
Hi ! I support this business and trust  it ought be prosperous! Sensible vision, faultless design!

I have faith in this project also thats why I will be investing when the tokens become available!
Activity: 154

Activity: 252

Activity: 154

you have competitors in your field, but among all the projects that I've seen with such topics are not so successful, you all look pretty interesting I hope for success

desico are light years of the competition
Activity: 72

Activity: 78
Activity: 87
Very interested in this project, does anyone have any links to the white paper or video clips?

Hello mate, heres the white paper link https://www.desico.io/whitepaper and heres a link to the one pager https://www.desico.io/onepager
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Lithuania, the world center of start-ups, is an ideal place for the birth of this project. And with the support of the state and the law, success is guaranteed
Activity: 254
I have nothing to add about the project, everything has already been said for me, the main thing is do not lose your grip and go to the set goals, no matter what, you have a big responsibility because you really can turn the game, if it does not work, people will very disappointed, good luck and do not fail))
Activity: 38
Hello team, can I find out if the 3rd round of the company's Bounty is planned ??

It would be great, and then the duration of the rounds is very short as it seems to me
Activity: 266
Hello team, can I find out if the 3rd round of the company's Bounty is planned ??
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
And it's true that even on the forum I can not find any negative comments from this project, although usually their huge number, it means a lot of it seems to me.

This can be said the determining factor of success in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: