Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 55. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I recommend everyone to go into the bounty company of this project, not so long ago began the 2nd round of the company's bounty that lasts no longer 2 weeks, and 5. The host of the topic perfectly leads the company and actively answers questions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
An interesting idea of the project. They solve the problem of legalization of the crypto currency.
In those states where things are bad with the crypto currency, regulation is ahead ... this project is just right!
In short ... Security tokens can be compared to shares, they are bought for profit. Utility tokens are the same used inside the platform to simplify internal operations or is it just a condition for using the product.
Activity: 256
I do not know anything about secret tokens, what's this?
And I like the organization and the visual component. The site is also very good.
Activity: 217
A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
On this race there were prize places ??
Of course, the team DESICO received for the 3rd place 100k$
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Timing is pretty great for a project like this. We need more businesses bringing exciting new projects into this ever expanding space. We also need investors too but many are wary - and rightfully so. I hope that this platform can provide the reassurance that many need to encourage them to be a part of the communities and support these startups that are shaping so many areas for the future.
Activity: 90
A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
On this race there were prize places ??
Activity: 249
Activity: 25
Love this project, it will give us all some peace of mind knowing that scammers won't be able to scam anymore, how could anyone in this crypto game be against that?
Activity: 22
Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blockchain.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
Activity: 22
project has a well organized bounty campaign ...
All is painted .... But two weeks, why so few???
Activity: 23
I was waiting for such a project, security coins are very promising, given how the relations between the countries of the world and the different countries are developing.
Activity: 33
What are your expectations on TSE Huh What tools did you use to increase the attractiveness of the project Huh
Activity: 189
Great idea!
Tell me please, which exchanges do you plan on listing in the future?
Will you consider the top exchanges? The pleasure is not from cheap all the same.
And will you have control over the issue of tokens in the future? this is also important
Activity: 34
Desico is an excellent solution to the old and serious problem of regulating crypto-currencies in different countries of the world. In countries where things are very bad with this, Desico is your way out))) Well done)
Activity: 197
Reading your White paper, I create a vision that the project is very promising.
I hope you will do everything to implement the project))
Activity: 202
I do not understand why with such support and background, the project needs so much time to implement.
Why rush Huh The project is very serious and will not tolerate flaws
Activity: 42
I do not understand why with such support and background, the project needs so much time to implement.
Activity: 209
Very great prospects for this project, the release of course to wait for a long time, the team is in no hurry and probably this is correct, so reliable. But only during this time the situation on the market can radically change.
Market can certainly change, but it will definitely exist, which means that this platform will not lose its relevance.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Hello, tell me, is information available, about how much the Lithuanian Ministry of Finance has invested in the platform Huh
Activity: 21
Quite interestingly the concept offered in the DESICO project, each token wants security, and each project offers security, it becomes a performance that requires each other, in Desico has much needed benefits and hopefully the project trip can run smoothly and can be satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: