Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] DESICO - The world's first platform to issue and trade security tokens🔴 - page 56. (Read 55702 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Interesting concept. When will the platform be officially regulated and operational? I am keen.
Activity: 252
are these guys on reddit yet?  can't find them anywhere

Their admin told me they are building it up now. So not long to wait.
Activity: 140
are these guys on reddit yet?  can't find them anywhere
Activity: 154
here's this week's weekly update guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-77Vn6G080

thanks or this. i really must get round to subscribing to their youtube channel
Activity: 252
Activity: 78
Crypto king Suppoman singles out DESICO’s use of security tokens in latest YouTube review

https://medium.com/@desico.io/crypto-king-suppoman-singles-out-desicos-use-of-security-tokens-in-latest-youtube-review-80a04a80d73c

Yeah I saw this brilliant video glad this project starting to gather more of a following it definitely deserves it this is what crypto ico’s need more stability & security 👍

I agree in order for crypto & ico’s to survive it needs rules, regulations, laws & security for companies & investors like us that want a trustworthy platform for everyone to use trade & invest safely & that’s exactly what Desico are bringing to the enormous crypto space with Desico security tokens.
Activity: 140
Crypto king Suppoman singles out DESICO’s use of security tokens in latest YouTube review

https://medium.com/@desico.io/crypto-king-suppoman-singles-out-desicos-use-of-security-tokens-in-latest-youtube-review-80a04a80d73c

Yeah I saw this brilliant video glad this project starting to gather more of a following it definitely deserves it this is what crypto ico’s need more stability & security 👍
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Came across Desico this week in an article I read on Medium, definitely piqued my interest. Having been burned by an ICO or two this last year or so I have been extra cautious with my due diligence, so the idea that companies will need to be vetted/verified and the infrastructure will be there for the ICO and launch makes me more confident in dipping my toe back in. Will definitely be doing more research but I like the look of it so far. The Telegram chat admins are fantastic too, always a good sign!
Activity: 256
Hello team, excellent project Desico. It is evident that the community is growing rapidly, people are showing interest in this project and it deserved. I wish good luck to your team and achievement of all the goals. Indeed this platform will greatly help the market in its current state with a bunch of scam projects and deception
Activity: 230
I really like this project, the Desico team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
Activity: 33
The 2nd round of the company's bounty has already passed? Do you plan to do 3rd? And then for 2 weeks for the round it's in my opinion a very small period
Activity: 46
I understand correctly that the Ministry of Finance of Lithuania, financed this project Huh If so, then this project will certainly be successful.
Activity: 28
With the function of issuing and trading security token compliant with the law, DESICO will be the first platform in the world to be supported by law and the community. The issue of using a receipt in the sale and purchase of security cards will make the transaction transparent and meaningful in the real world. Promote early issuance of receipts, making the project more trust and support.
Activity: 266
I think everyone involved in the crypto game would agree that this is needed, theres been way too many scams lately and people re being put off from getting involved in the game and I can understand why. Hopefully with DESICOs security platform selling security tokens this will put some faith back in investors and route out all the scammers and fraudsters. I've had enough of them and im sure everyone else has too! I will be backing this project and hope others do also.
Activity: 263
Very strong project, it can be seen right away, this kind of background is very rare. Indeed, if the platform goes into mass use, then it can very much establish business in this market. Scam projects can become much smaller. Tell me whether your platform depends on the course of the Ether, and then recently it is very unstable Huh
Activity: 263
The analogy of this project now does not exist Huh
Activity: 41
Hey dev's. Interesting business, trust in the future should run according to the planned!

And the future is looking bright with Desico.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Lithuania, the world center of start-ups, is an ideal place for the birth of this project. And with the support of the state and the law, success is guaranteed

Agreed. Lithuania seems to be ahead of so many other countries. It's great see a project that has the backing of its government.
Activity: 78
Thank god that desico is being launched, its about time! Too many scamming ICO's out there that are putting people off from investing which is so frustrating because this crypto game is incredible, hopefully desire can help put an end to all the scammers that are ruining this beautiful crypto world.

I have to agree with you, I've been done over by scammers and I haven't invested since but what I've heard so far about desico, it could bring back my faith in the crypto world, I will see how this one progresses.

ICOs and Alt will moon once the SEC denies ETFs....getting on this in a big way

you some sort of fortune teller mate?  knob!

when it comes to you, yes i am - your crypto choices will crash and burn pal

brave little keyboard warrior

hahaha calm down lads, lets just get behind this project and watch it go to the moon Wink
Yeah what’s with all the negativity your ment to be here to support the project otherwise it’s just wasted energy

I agree with you both the Desico platform is outstanding  bringing safety and security to the real ico project trying to move forward and remove them project that are just out to scam us all with fake investments.

Found this article on medium about helping to rid the crypto world of scammers using the Desico platform brilliant article 👍. https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/will-crypto-scammers-fade-into-obscurity-232ae1a83bb5
Pages:
Jump to: