Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS! - page 2. (Read 167273 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Desire v0.12.2.3 COMING SOON!

Can you tell what will be in this release?
Is there a road map?
I am a longtime holder of the masternodes of this coin and I am not indifferent to the fate of Desire.
I hope for the further development of this coin and interesting news.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Desire v0.12.2.3 COMING SOON!

Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
$2000 liquidity was added to DSR/BTC markets, waiting for logo,ticker and info changes to be implemented now,
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
There are 350 000 700 000 coins generated every month, around 8 million per year. Outstanding supply is 8 million so discounting reward deflation it's 1.5 more years until max supply. But rewards will decrease alot eventually so price will inevitably increase in the future.

The value of this coin is now $70 000 including max supply of 22 million coins. Value of coinexchange listing is $10 000, Mercatox is worth alot more, probably the entire remainder of $60 000. Coinmarketcap is also worth something.

Barring 51% attack or other technical malfunction, risk is low right now.

Marquise $Museum will be acquiring all generated coins under $0.001 - on 700k/month that is only $700. This brand will then be incorporated into Marquise $Museum and 600 000 DSR at $0.001 can be swapped and redeemed for a collectible cryptobook that is the underlying asset of $MUSEUM.

In order to swap, send me a pm or fill out the contact redeem form on the website www.MarquiseMuseum.com and state that you are DSR user. A receiver address of the 600 000 coins will then be sent to your email that the coins must be sent to.

After Marquise $Museum receive the DSR equivalent to $600, an equal amount of $MUSEUM-II will be sent to your waves wallet where liquidity is much greater on the waves dex. There users can sell $M-II for waves or send the coins back to Marquise waves wallet address and include shipping info to receive the Pimp Fashion cryptobook which is a fine art book in format A3 wth 70 black and white and color pages. This book is fully integrated into $MUSEUM tokens and there is an advanced business method developed on top of this platform including an $M-I Asset token that is used to authenticate the book once delivered, and a $Valhalla class -III Dividend token that is a 10% annual chargeback token that is airdropped to all $M-II owners. This is investment art that was designed to increase in value similar to 20th century pioneering artists.

Marquise $Museum is acquiring all outstanding supply of DSR inorder to leverage its listing benefits on two centralized exchanges and CMC. I will request that some of this new info is included on those markets and possibly this announcement thread and DSR website and other information sources with the blessing of Lazy Boozer who is the founder of DSR.

This method will ensure a terminal bottom for DSR of no less than $0.001 because all coins at that level will be acquired, and it will benefit Marquise $Museum with access to centralized markets and new user demographics without requiring large up front investments into a branded masternode chain and listing applications which are very intricate.

So if you want to make use of your DSR or access higher liquidity markets on waves dex with guaranteed buyside of several thousand dollars then this is the opportunity that is available.

****April 10 UPDATE****

This request was sent to DSR active markets and CMC today to reflect new changes to this abandoned coin:

Marquise Museum <[email protected]>

11:06 AM (1 minute ago)

to info

Desire developer Lazy Boozer on bitcointalk was contacted today to inform about changes to this coin as part of a new merger to offer users higher liquidity markets on waves dex through swap with $MUSEUM which is Marquise Museums branded waves token. The Desire dev has abandoned the project and has not been seen since early january, so I don't think he is coming back. As the owner of $MUSEUM I would like this merger to be visible on Mercatox/Coinexchange/CMC with a new updated name and information to new users of DSR. The new name is $DSR/$M-II and the new info text should include a passage as follows:

"On April 10th 2019, Desire coin was acquired by Marquise $Museum and a high liquidity channel is now available on waves dex by DSR/$M-II swap. DSR equivalent to $600 is redeemable for a new cryptobook and can be obtained through website redeem form at www.MarquiseMuseum.com. All info, Logos and name will be updated to reflect this change on active markets starting April 10."

Marquise $Museum Bitcointalk announcement thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30516720

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MarquiseMuseum

Explorer:
http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB

Logo:

There will be a $MUSEUM-II airdrop to all DSR owners,

Visit website in "cube" section and type your waves wallet address along with a screenshot of your DSR wallet and then send 1 confirmation DSR to DSR main wallet: DQTiFj3N9CtVNUZKUY7U4Wj1x9BnjvU4je
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
Or maybe not!

It's time to buy Bitcoins and forget about shitcoins....  Wink
Activity: 211
The lazy disappeared and left us, has 6 months that he does not appear in the telegram, he deleted discord, twitter dead, I have 3 masternodes that is useless, another scammer in that market.

Maybe it's time for community takeover? Swap to new chain (or increasing MN collateral), new use cases, for example.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The coinmarketcap only shows the volume in a certain exchange, what happens is that some exchanges are with fake volume, and is the case of DSR in mercatox.

There are few exchanges that are showing their real volumes, among them Poloniex Bittrex and Binance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Is trading volume shown at coinmarketcap correct?  It is very strange considering Desire has such a low marketcap and still trades with 1-3 BTC volume almost everyday.

its not real.

I had my suspicion on trading volumes shown at coinmarketcap.  I don't know how coinmarketcap fetches the data but I have heard coinmarketcap is soon going to do something good about it and may start showing near correct figures of coins.
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Is trading volume shown at coinmarketcap correct?  It is very strange considering Desire has such a low marketcap and still trades with 1-3 BTC volume almost everyday.

its not real.
Activity: 70
The lazy disappeared and left us, has 6 months that he does not appear in the telegram, he deleted discord, twitter dead, I have 3 masternodes that is useless, another scammer in that market.
Activity: 211
Activity: 163
Here is a new Pool for mining!

Come and mine! low 0,5% fee.

http://ahamay.net
[/size]
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
As an option - try to use arubacloud vps for every masternode by minimal price - it's about 3EUR per month now.
Thank you for help me out, Leonar.
arubacloud, I have never heard the VPS-service provider.
In VPS, the most popular are Digital Ocean and Vultr.
Anyway, I will check arubacloud later, and might use it.
Activity: 269
NEWS!!!

Setup Masternodes is a team of Techie Nerds supporting DESIRE Community members with...

Fast, affordable, and non-technical support for the Setup or Hosting of your Masternodes

100% of Rewards, Private Keys, and coins stay with you!!!   100% Trustless!

------------------------------------------------

* Telegram Chat with us: https://t.me/setupmasternodes

* Site: SetupMasternodes.com

* Devs: Please pm us for further listing and alliances opportunities along with others in the community
See: https://setupmasternodes.com/business-alliances

-------------------------------------------------

updated are launched on the new site
Can I setup multiple masternodes of DESIRE coin on the same VPS?
If I can, which service providers allow multiple MNs on one VPS?
Thanks.

Sure you can. Main waypoints for Linux VPS are: create a Linux user for every masternode, set a port for outside connection with other desire nodes, assign dedicated ip address for that external port.

The main parameter of VPS provider that you should look for is a possibility of multiple white ip addresses allocation for one instance(Linux VPS).
I can say for sure, that Amazon in there AWS cloud have such possibilty. Not sure about Vultr and Digital Ocean, but they can have it too. Arubacloud provide that option but set up is difficult and expensive.

But several reasons exists for NOT to do that construct with multiple masternodes on one VPS, and one is very high RAM and disk space usage.

As an option - try to use arubacloud vps for every masternode by minimal price - it's about 3EUR per month now.

I too never setup masternode at my own PC or VPS.  I have heard many complaining losing their coins when they host their MN on VPS.
Activity: 14
Is there any plans for auto hosting for non technical owners?
Maybe asking help from that techie ))))
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Is there any plans for auto hosting for non technical owners?
Activity: 14
Thanks.

Sure you can. Main waypoints for Linux VPS are: create a Linux user for every masternode, set a port for outside connection with other desire nodes, assign dedicated ip address for that external port.

The main parameter of VPS provider that you should look for is a possibility of multiple white ip addresses allocation for one instance(Linux VPS).
I can say for sure, that Amazon in there AWS cloud have such possibilty. Not sure about Vultr and Digital Ocean, but they can have it too. Arubacloud provide that option but set up is difficult and expensive.

But several reasons exists for NOT to do that construct with multiple masternodes on one VPS, and one is very high RAM and disk space usage.

Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: