Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 18. (Read 46352 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is there any link for that market? or it isnt online yet
3. There are some issues with the integration of Destiny asset on the Yobit related to stable deposit accounting. We are in touch with Yobit engineers and will start swap asap.
sorry for delay.

the current DES/BTC market will be frozen?
after swap all coins will be burned and yobit will delete the market
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
3. There are some issues with the integration of Destiny asset on the Yobit related to stable deposit accounting. We are in touch with Yobit engineers and will start swap asap.
sorry for delay.

the current DES/BTC market will be frozen?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hello community.
1. Yobit will add "des/d" market and you will have 2 weeks for swap(this is max period, if swap process will be finished earlier yobit will delete old market and "D" market will be opened)
2. Swap rate: 1:10

Stay tuned
can you say how swap will be do? just need to transfer our coins to new deposit address or how?
1. you have to send your coins to yobit exchange
2. choose des/d market
3. sell to the wall
4. wait for "D" market open
and i get 10x my destiny coins from the wall am i right?)
right
ty devs you are great ^_^
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Hello community.
1. Yobit will add "des/d" market and you will have 2 weeks for swap(this is max period, if swap process will be finished earlier yobit will delete old market and "D" market will be opened)

Stay tuned
can you say how swap will be do? just need to transfer our coins to new deposit address or how?
2. choose des/d market
3. sell to the wall
right
sorry for delay.
ICONOMI Supporter
Hello community.

Stay tuned
2. choose des/d market
3. sell to the wall
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello community.

Stay tuned
2. choose des/d market
3. sell to the wall
ICONOMI Supporter
Hello community.

Stay tuned
Hello community.

Stay tuned
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
So, wait. Des was launched with a basic scrypt blockchain. Price was shitty. They announced that a new Etherum based DES will be released. The price rocketed.What if there will be no swap? it's a fuckin good marketing strategy

You should dump you coins.

lol, that's not working, it just keeps going up.
Still cheap though.
Anyone have a time for the swap?
legendary
Activity: 1288
So, wait. Des was launched with a basic scrypt blockchain. Price was shitty. They announced that a new Etherum based DES will be released. The price rocketed.What if there will be no swap? it's a fuckin good marketing strategy

You should dump you coins.
Activity: 728
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
waiting for the update lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Dev when is the swap happening?

You did say it was supposed to be yesterday.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
waiting for swap info also, good feelings toward this coin  Cool
ICONOMI Supporter
any news about swap ? 1:10?)

1:10 is confirmed

the swap guide will be out soon.
ok ty man ) in waiting for this swap)
legendary
Activity: 1330