Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer - page 4. (Read 50037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
We need to get the developers to be more active quickly.
Look at the price action!!
Some non-mineable coins rise ridiculously fast while DMD is down a ton.

When was the last word from the devs? I honestly can't remember.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
We need to get the developers to be more active quickly.
Look at the price action!!
Some non-mineable coins rise ridiculously fast while DMD is down a ton.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Also, wouldn't the new ASICs mean that many of these alts will be vulnerable to 51% attacks potentially? This is just a guess, maybe the hashrate is enough to protect it from the new wave of ASICs about to roll through.

dmd have pos as second security
u need not only over 50% hashing power u need over 51% of stake too

This is only true, if the network is actively generating PoS blocks, which is not the case yet.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Also, wouldn't the new ASICs mean that many of these alts will be vulnerable to 51% attacks potentially? This is just a guess, maybe the hashrate is enough to protect it from the new wave of ASICs about to roll through.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
not sure whats going on?
as a low marketcap market the market is beeing manipulated and keep artifical low to allow whales buy big amounts of dmd

any good news are keept behind doors until investors able buy their goal of cheap diamonds

im leaking this info to give u the opportunity to get some cheap diamonds

once asics rolled out "normal" people will have a nightmare to get their hands on some diamond

u cant mine because u need asics
u cant buy in cheap because price is is sure 20x higher than now and raising

20x sound high for u?

check dmd history value was already 20x of actual value so its not an illusionary number

u can easy see how stable dmd value was and when it by miracle got reduced towards a value where u can get touzsends of dmd cheap

keep in mind there only a bit over 300k diamond existing now and coin cap is 4.3 million and the price is so low u can easy buy 1% of actual existing coins

imaging u own 1% of btc ltc or even some smaller coins

only reason not to buy in would be to say this coin will go down to 1 satosho and then be removed from cryptsy....

this will never happen

more people joining the market make price manipulation more difficult
and the whales have to accept that the value will raise and they cant fill longer pockets with cheap dmd

good part of whales manipulating market
u can bet they wana earn moneys with dmd
join in and earn together with them

edit:
somehow its understandable why this happens with dmd
lot of the newer coins have a part of coins premined that are sold to investors via IPO
but dmd have no premine and investors would skyrocket price if they buy up all coins on market
so they playing the game to leave coin value drop by autoseller and buy in big 1000 dmd junks
and then make fast again some cheap sell and buy orders to make coin stay looking cheap
basical they abuse cryptsy autosell features and the miner who autosell their diamonds
anyone who sell at this price must have lost his mind

nothing illegal

if i wouldnt have already invest all my avaiable money in dmd i would stay silent too and buy some more cheap dmd Wink
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Will the devs be taking into account the coming wave of scrypt ASICs in the next year?

Sad to see diamond sinking like this. Such a great name with no real community behind it.  Really the big diamond holders need to get more active. The coin code is stable and solid i guess it just needs some development.

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on right now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Will the devs be taking into account the coming wave of scrypt ASICs in the next year?

Sad to see diamond sinking like this. Such a great name with no real community behind it.  Really the big diamond holders need to get more active. The coin code is stable and solid i guess it just needs some development.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
How does one tell minting is on? None of my wallets show any indication of any proof-of-stake activity so far and some certainly have old enough coins.

Sorry for that but there seem to be a built in security feature that prevents form staking whenever a new CP is used. We need to wait some time before it's allowed.

Central Checkpoint is working as it should without returning any errors, Diamond is now protected form 51% attack and the chain cannot be forked. This alone is great news. Of course for stake to initialise we still need to wait as it's hardcoded and the only thing that speeds it up is patience.

Thanks pop for the answer.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Please vote for Diamond (DMD) to be added to the Atomic Trade Exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516934.100
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
How does one tell minting is on? None of my wallets show any indication of any proof-of-stake activity so far and some certainly have old enough coins.

Sorry for that but there seem to be a built in security feature that prevents form staking whenever a new CP is used. We need to wait some time before it's allowed.

Central Checkpoint is working as it should without returning any errors, Diamond is now protected form 51% attack and the chain cannot be forked. This alone is great news. Of course for stake to initialise we still need to wait as it's hardcoded and the only thing that speeds it up is patience.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
Diamond will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Diamond wallet address in order to help fund this project:

dU7eT1yAqAMiUDfKtgzE5cUTmaoS6SuuQv

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
So I get "Minting suspended due to locked wallet"

I have never 'unlocked' my wallet before, besides having never used PoS. Any helpers please?
Activity: 434
Minar.cc Mining Pool UPDATE

• The pool is now updated to latest version of Diamond v1.0.4
  • Major under the hood upgrades to the pool backend and frontend!
  • Payout fees lowered to 0.002DMD for each Auto Payout and 0.01DMD for Manual Payouts.
    I REALLY suggest you set your auto payout threshold low so you enjoy fast payouts processed every minute!

As always, you are welcome to join us at
DMD.Minar.cc
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How do you turn on PoS? Thanks.
I will be turning on PoS tomorrow (Friday) evening (GMT time).

"Evening" is not time. May be, tell us the hour in GMT? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: