Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 38. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
only fake pump
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
DigitalNote (XDN), already ranked 49 at coinmarket cap. Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
On OSX where do i find block chain i need to delet it to download it again, my wallet crashing while loading blockchain.

I cant find it  Huh
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
This coin will be top 25 in the next month guaranteed. Lots of new announcements. Been quite for a couple years for a reason. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
My SSD is low on space and I need to store the XDN data directory and block chain on another drive with more space.

The default location is AppData/Roaming/ and if anyone could explain to me how to change that location I would appreciate it.

how about the android wallet? no need to download all the data.

@expresso I was hoping to run a node to help support the network Smiley
Activity: 112
My SSD is low on space and I need to store the XDN data directory and block chain on another drive with more space.

The default location is AppData/Roaming/ and if anyone could explain to me how to change that location I would appreciate it.

how about the android wallet? no need to download all the data.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I still have some DuckCoins, are they still usable with the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
yea the devs are around all the time on the community Ryver https://digitalnote.ryver.com/application/signup/members/RW4rHGiKm9nPu3Z

well that's good to hear. hopefully they are working with polo on a resolution for the locked wallet.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
yea the devs are around all the time on the community Ryver https://digitalnote.ryver.com/application/signup/members/RW4rHGiKm9nPu3Z
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
my xdn are stock on poloniex for months now, the wallet has been disabled for months, they don't even reply to support tickets.

snap what can be done about this though? they need to open this wallet but is there  even a dev here to contact them and assist. They must have taken it off line for a reason.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
where we have Dnote?!! he was online here???

He's been online & is currently online on Ryver. I asked him what is the reason that he is not active and he replied " Can't handle 1.SMF forum format 2. Parts of Bitcointalk community are very rude, etc 3. Bitcointalk experiencing a serious security problems. 4. There is no life interaction at BTCtalk, etc "

The fact is he miserable coward.
He prefer not to answer to our rude and simple questions.
He likes to brainfucking noobs much more.

Don't get your knickers in a twist because you fucked up mate.
Ive seen you on here for ages being negative. Doesn't help anyone.
#hardworkpaysoff
Think digitalnote will reach a a penny soon?

I guess so LOL
Activity: 66

i have deposited xdn a long time ago. but i am unable to withdraw this amount :/ what can i do now ?

please help me :/
#hardworkpaysoff
You can safely deposit your DigitalNote with some interest rate. In June 2015 XDN introduced
new blockchain based feature: time-locked deposits with variable annual interest rate. In
general it allows users to “lock” some of their XDN for a while (from one month to a ten years)
and after some time, withdraw it back with some interest as a part of main DigitalNote supply.
Longer period gives users a bigger interest rate...

The first blockchain with deposits.  Very-- very cool.  I really like what I'm reading in this whitepaper.

Good article on that: http://xdndigitalnote.com/cryptocurrency/annual-interest-xdn-blockchain-deposits/
Activity: 20
Just bout 252.96K of this coin. Lord have mercy...LOL! Embarrassed
Activity: 85
You can safely deposit your DigitalNote with some interest rate. In June 2015 XDN introduced
new blockchain based feature: time-locked deposits with variable annual interest rate. In
general it allows users to “lock” some of their XDN for a while (from one month to a ten years)
and after some time, withdraw it back with some interest as a part of main DigitalNote supply.
Longer period gives users a bigger interest rate...

The first blockchain with deposits.  Very-- very cool.  I really like what I'm reading in this whitepaper.
Activity: 546
Guys,

Do you know how can I send XDN from my Mac Wallet to BITTREX?

Tkx
Activity: 15
Think digitalnote will reach a a penny soon?

IT DID OR WILL TODAY!

Hey How do I find a pool I can MINE XDN?
How is this done?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
why is polo keeping their wallet offline..... any one know why their xdn wallet has been offline so long?

i'm wondering the same, i made a ticket but they dont answer it.
Pages:
Jump to: