Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 40. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
where we have Dnote?!! he was online here???

He's been online & is currently online on Ryver. I asked him what is the reason that he is not active and he replied " Can't handle 1.SMF forum format 2. Parts of Bitcointalk community are very rude, etc 3. Bitcointalk experiencing a serious security problems. 4. There is no life interaction at BTCtalk, etc "
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
where we have Dnote?!! he was online here???
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Does somebody understand this ICCO thing ?
What happens to the coins sent to the ICCO offering exactly ?
And what happens to the ones we are holding in wallets ?!?!
In general if all XDN will be sold at the very first price stage and you will put say 1mln you will get 1mln*156 satoshi so 1.56BTC. In that case you will receive it on your HitBTC BTC account after the end of ICCO and will be able to withdraw it at any time.

If ICCO goes wrong you will have all your coins back.

If you leave your XDN coins to your personal wallet and decide to not partecipate to ICCO, nothing will happen to your coins.

As you can see by partecipating to ICCO you have something gain and nothing to lose.

Go and partecipate to ICCO before it's too late.

Any further question about xdn ICCO you can do it here: https://digitalnote.ryver.com/application/signup/members/RW4rHGiKm9nPu3Z

You have DNOTE and the fast growing community to help you out.

The question is why would someone buys in the 2nd stage (CO) at 156 satoshis, if XDN are available at around 60 satoshis on exchanges ?!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

First of, please join the community platform on https://digitalnote.ryver.com/ to get in touch with xdn contributors.

If you decide to participate in the icco, then you will have to create the icco wallet and they will be up for sale. Once your coins are sold, you will get btc amount based on the amount of coins you participated with at the end of the icco period, or when all coins get sold before that.

Your holdings in the wallet are not entitled to be sold in the icco.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 98
In general if all XDN will be sold at the very first price stage and you will put say 1mln you will get 1mln*156 satoshi so 1.56BTC. In that case you will receive it on your HitBTC BTC account after the end of ICCO and will be able to withdraw it at any time.

If ICCO goes wrong you will have all your coins back.

If you leave your XDN coins to your personal wallet and decide to not partecipate to ICCO, nothing will happen to your coins.

As you can see by partecipating to ICCO you have something gain and nothing to lose.

Go and partecipate to ICCO before it's too late.

Any further question about xdn ICCO you can do it here: https://digitalnote.ryver.com/application/signup/members/RW4rHGiKm9nPu3Z

You have DNOTE and the fast growing community to help you out.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is anyone familiar with the merge mining of Digitalnote? Afaik it is only available on minergate, who I've never used at all.

What I'm curious about is why does FCN have a much higher hashrate than XDN? If I recall merge mining was added to both by dNote, with FCN supposed to serve as a testnet of sorts. So:

Why is the less valuable coin getting so much more hashrate, both on minergate pool and on entire network?

Can't you normally mergemine multiple coins with one parent coin? Is this not the case with dNote and minergate implementation? Only one merged coin at a time?

Even if you can only merge mine one at a time, why so many choose FCN over XDN?

Also just curious about people's insights in general that have used minergate for merge mining cryptonotes.
Activity: 278
#hardworkpaysoff
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

Can you decrypt this ?

I copied and pasted multiple lines and combined them in one paragraph.  If you visited the Ryver there is more to read.  There were questions asked, etc but I just copy pasted dNote's answers.

Thank you for responding.
Not very easy to understand,  but anyway multiple is low, not worth trying if you have not a previous collection of xdn .
Will we have some visit of dnote here ?
#hardworkpaysoff

Can you decrypt this ?

I copied and pasted multiple lines and combined them in one paragraph.  If you visited the Ryver there is more to read.  There were questions asked, etc but I just copy pasted dNote's answers.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
"HitBTC is an exchange with high reputation and big trading volumes."

LOL, you made my day Smiley
HitBtc have the worst review i ever see Smiley
What about Poloniex?

HitBtc have the worst review i ever see Smiley
I dont know if the twitter account is fake or not but now need Info on that and the news pleace! More info on ICCO and would be nice to see atleast roadmap as promised?

If you wait until the news the price will be already up and you miss the chance for buying at low rate.

It is up to you if you rather wait or take your chances now.

To take a decision, i supposed an icco price of 25 million USD which seems reasonable, given the number of coins at 67 sat. , not worth the risk .

So i was right.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Ding dong, the witch is most definitely not dead!  Sorry for those who panic sold  Cry RIP

Many avenues to connect with devs and the community:  

https://digitalnote.ryver.com (Official)  
https://twitter.com/DigitalNote_XDN (Official)  
http://icco.digitalnote.org (Official)  
http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalnote (Community run)  
https://www.facebook.com/digitalnote/ (Community run)  
IRC: #xdn on EFNet (Community run)  

Im not sure about the witch, but I still don't understand the value proposition in this ICCO thing. For instance, there is around 10 BTC worth of XDN for sale at 70-71 sat right now on bittrex, or about 14M XDN. In this ICCO they are going to offer lots of coins as small as 300k but at more than double that price, right? Why would anyone wait to buy? Why aren't these big "investors" scooping up cheap coins now that the terms of ICCO have been announced? I'm not saying it's not gonna pump, I just don't see how it makes any sense.

Exactly my thoughts. This whole ICCO could just be one big dump of coins by dnote or God knows who. The fact that Dnote has disappeared suggests whales are simply trying to sell millions of DigitalNote for 2-3 times the price. Maybe give the subreddit to alapin? He made a signature and seems to be connected in some way.
Well, it remains crypted; when great moves occur in cryptocurrencies .
Dnote made announcment on ICCO here?! Long time he is offline.

ICCO Terms and answers to some questions by dNote on Ryver today (https://digitalnote.ryver.com):
"1. HitBTC will open new market called XDN-ICCO
2. Any user will be able to fund his XDN-ICCO hitbtc address with DigitalNote. This is called Initial Crowdfunding stage. One week is a duration of IC stage.
XDN-ICCO wallet will be open only for deposit for one week.
After one week deposits to XDN-ICCO wallet will be closed.
After that users shares will be calculated.
Imagine 1000 users will fund XDN-ICCO wallet with 1000 XDN in total, like every person will send 1 XDN. Single user share = 1/1000 in that case.
After one week the second stage will be started.
The new XDN-ICCO sale market will be open at HitBTC with a fixed 320000XDN lots and fixed prices, 0.5->0.6->0.7BTC.
CO stage will have a max. duration of 4 weeks. If all XDN-ICCO funds will be sold earlier, ICCO will be closed.
After that the amount of sold XDN will be calculated and participants will get BTC according to their share.
In case there will be unsold XDN participants will have XDN refund as well as BTC reward, according to their share.
1. There will be several wallets to ensure funds security. 2. There will be cold wallets to ensure funds security 3. Cold wallets will be controlled by XDN team. Since HitBTC don't need to have XDN on hot wallets because there will be no withdrawals from XDN-ICCO wallets before ICCO ends. Also I want to admit - HitBTC is an exchange with high reputation and big trading volumes.
You can treat ICCO as a "Great coins redistribution" for easy understanding."

Can you decrypt this ?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]

#hardworkpaysoff

ICCO Terms and answers to some questions by dNote on Ryver today (https://digitalnote.ryver.com):
"1. HitBTC will open new market called XDN-ICCO
2. Any user will be able to fund his XDN-ICCO hitbtc address with DigitalNote. This is called Initial Crowdfunding stage. One week is a duration of IC stage.
XDN-ICCO wallet will be open only for deposit for one week.
After one week deposits to XDN-ICCO wallet will be closed.
After that users shares will be calculated.
Imagine 1000 users will fund XDN-ICCO wallet with 1000 XDN in total, like every person will send 1 XDN. Single user share = 1/1000 in that case.
After one week the second stage will be started.
The new XDN-ICCO sale market will be open at HitBTC with a fixed 320000XDN lots and fixed prices, 0.5->0.6->0.7BTC.
CO stage will have a max. duration of 4 weeks. If all XDN-ICCO funds will be sold earlier, ICCO will be closed.
After that the amount of sold XDN will be calculated and participants will get BTC according to their share.
In case there will be unsold XDN participants will have XDN refund as well as BTC reward, according to their share.
1. There will be several wallets to ensure funds security. 2. There will be cold wallets to ensure funds security 3. Cold wallets will be controlled by XDN team. Since HitBTC don't need to have XDN on hot wallets because there will be no withdrawals from XDN-ICCO wallets before ICCO ends. Also I want to admit - HitBTC is an exchange with high reputation and big trading volumes.
You can treat ICCO as a "Great coins redistribution" for easy understanding."
Pages:
Jump to: