Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 70. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 11
My wallet is stuck at synchronizing 318663/344933 even after resetting the wallet. what is wrong here?
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
XDN will die soon. Since one month i cant get my 2,8 mil. coins from Poloniex and i am not alone with this art of problem. Poloniex no more answer me.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
pretty quiet after all the announcements. Expected some more updates and information.

Honestly that ICCO announcement just sounds a little bit...crazy. Gather up 50% of all coins and give them to dNote so he can find some "institutional investor" to buy them at a 10x markup?  I'll believe it when I see it.

for me this just sounds like DAO. Pumping the price of XDN be collecting them. put them all in a centralized wallet and hope that nobody wants to miss and buys XDN. And drive the price up. and in the meantime sell the bags.

Im riding it boys. If u dont like trex go and hook ur ass up to bitsquare, where u can enjoy spirit of decentralization through participation in DEAD markets. U will find more sore asses like urself in that hole, but whats more important u will be given the chance to trade dust without having to trust a middleman.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
announcement and...nothing
Lets not be too critical. All cryptocurrency is much better than we have now. Patience:)
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
announcement and...nothing
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
But price of coin don't agree with you.
Every new action of dNote fall it deeper and deeper down Sad
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
pretty quiet after all the announcements. Expected some more updates and information.

Honestly that ICCO announcement just sounds a little bit...crazy. Gather up 50% of all coins and give them to dNote so he can find some "institutional investor" to buy them at a 10x markup?  I'll believe it when I see it.

for me this just sounds like DAO. Pumping the price of XDN be collecting them. put them all in a centralized wallet and hope that nobody wants to miss and buys XDN. And drive the price up. and in the meantime sell the bags.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250

Honestly that ICCO announcement just sounds a little bit...crazy. Gather up 50% of all coins and give them to dNote so he can find some "institutional investor" to buy them at a 10x markup?  I'll believe it when I see it.

I can only hope that it will be a succes haha, but they have to be a little bit more active.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Hi all once more. Poloniex has closed my previous ticket. Poloniex wrote me that all was updated and resend. But i get NOTHING and Poloniex send me my OLD transaction hash. That is SCAM.
you can check it self:

Thank you for your patience -- our XDN wallet has been updated, re-enabled and your withdrawal is now complete. You can view this transaction here:

http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

If you have not received these funds please contact the receiving exchange/wallet. If sent to a personal wallet please ensure this is up to date and fully synced.

If I can be of any further assistance on this matter please do not hesitate to let me know by simply replying to this ticket.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Are you sure the address you gave for withdrawal from poloniex is the same address you are checking?
of course

and still no coins from Poloniex...
when the price rises to $ 1,000? XDN = BTC  Wink  Huh
I archive the my purse up in anticipation of the day X

i am afraid you have to wait for a long time before that will happen haha
Activity: 2
when the price rises to $ 1,000? XDN = BTC  Wink  Huh
I archive the my purse up in anticipation of the day X
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Is there a node to sync blockchain?
Mine darknoted can't find any seednodes.

Please delete your p2pstate.bin

Please run you daemon like this from Windows:

digitalnoted.exe --add-priority-node 144.217.6.160:42080 --log-level 3

From Linux:

./digitalnoted --add-priority-node 144.217.6.160:42080 --log-level 3

Once you get synchronized you can run without --add-priority-node as you should have a list of nodes refreshed

--log-level  is just so you can see if connections are being made

You can also run simplewallet without syncing locally

simplewallet.exe --daemon-address xdnpool.net:42081
or
simplewallet.exe --daemon-address 144.217.6.160:42081

The pool is not working but RPC server is running with open port for your convenience

thanks a lot, I used simplewallet to connect to remote daemon.  (This one help me a lot)
But unfortunately I couldn't connect to the node to sync you said :/
Activity: 649
Hi all once more. Poloniex has closed my previous ticket. Poloniex wrote me that all was updated and resend. But i get NOTHING and Poloniex send me my OLD transaction hash. That is SCAM.
you can check it self:

Thank you for your patience -- our XDN wallet has been updated, re-enabled and your withdrawal is now complete. You can view this transaction here:

http://chainradar.com/xdn/transaction/ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

If you have not received these funds please contact the receiving exchange/wallet. If sent to a personal wallet please ensure this is up to date and fully synced.

If I can be of any further assistance on this matter please do not hesitate to let me know by simply replying to this ticket.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Are you sure the address you gave for withdrawal from poloniex is the same address you are checking?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Successfully withdraw my XDN coins from my Polo account to personal exchange. Thanx Polo and XDN team for nicely working wallet!

Today for me too.
Activity: 4
Successfully withdraw my XDN coins from my Polo account to personal exchange. Thanx Polo and XDN team for nicely working wallet!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Is there a node to sync blockchain?
Mine darknoted can't find any seednodes.
Tox me and probably I can help you.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
You can use hitbtc as an intermediary.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
Sorry for my english  Smiley. tell me is there any way withdraw  XDN  POLO  from BITTREX  directly without downloading wallets?  too long wait wallet synchronization    Sad
Pages:
Jump to: