Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 74. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Why do you show fucking minergate explorer???

Nobody trust it any more, it full or bugs.

Show me YOUR OWN daemon's output.

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?

i checked this txid in console app, the transaction not in blockchain now, but i have see this transaction first 24 hours by using console app after Polo send it.
And that is strange situation. Looks like XDN network have two or more version of blockchain (blockchain split). Or different version of blocks. Dont know where is bug. But for me and other guys its same, in other words: XDN NOT WORK!
Who is guilty for us is same too. We lost our money and trust to XDN.

Minergate, Polo, local XDN clients, all this programs works in different worlds. Sorry, its shit...

There is only one version of XDN blockchain, there are no splits, Poloniex made all of this mess with their delisting and running the outdated software.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Dear dnote c , we are still waiting for 3 of the Declaration which I hope will increase coin . You were gone ? Please also correct mistakes on your website , you have written: 1 - that you still sell on Poloniex Huh? 2 - is Expected to trade on the stock exchange CRYPSY Huh? You yourself are not funny ? it's not respect, the exchange died a year ago, Poloniex delist.... I don't know if you don't watch and can't even text to correct about what a great codder cases is it ? if you really so bad, contact me I will help you, at least with the website, that would not have been so shamefully...

//original rus//
Увaжaeмый dnote c , мы дo cиx пop ждeм 3 oбъявлeниe  кoтopoe нaдeюcь дacт pocт мoнeтки . Bы пpoпaли ? Taкжe пpocим вac иcпpaвить oшибки нa вaшeм caйтe , y вac нaпиcaннo: 1- чтo вы eщe тopгyeтe нa Poloniex Huh? 2- Oжидaeтcя тopгoвля нa биpжe CRYPSY Huh?  Baм caмим нe cмeшнo ? этo нe yвaжeниe, биpжa yмepлa гoд нaзaд, Poloniex delist.... Я yмy нe пpилoжy ecли вы нe cлeдитe и нe мoжeтe дaжe нa caйтe тeкcт пoдпpaвить ,  o кaкиx вeликиx codder дeлax идeт peчь ? ecли y вac coвceм вcё тaк плoxo, cвяжитecь co мнoй я вaм пoмoгy, xoтя бы  c caйтoм, чтo бы нe былo тaк пoзopнo...

We will make the third announcement in the next 7 hours and we will renew the whole website in the very near future, probably next week.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
No news no cry Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Dear dnote c , we are still waiting for 3 of the Declaration which I hope will increase coin . You were gone ? Please also correct mistakes on your website , you have written: 1 - that you still sell on Poloniex Huh? 2 - is Expected to trade on the stock exchange CRYPSY Huh? You yourself are not funny ? it's not respect, the exchange died a year ago, Poloniex delist.... I don't know if you don't watch and can't even text to correct about what a great codder cases is it ? if you really so bad, contact me I will help you, at least with the website, that would not have been so shamefully...

//original rus//
Увaжaeмый dnote c , мы дo cиx пop ждeм 3 oбъявлeниe  кoтopoe нaдeюcь дacт pocт мoнeтки . Bы пpoпaли ? Taкжe пpocим вac иcпpaвить oшибки нa вaшeм caйтe , y вac нaпиcaннo: 1- чтo вы eщe тopгyeтe нa Poloniex Huh? 2- Oжидaeтcя тopгoвля нa биpжe CRYPSY Huh?  Baм caмим нe cмeшнo ? этo нe yвaжeниe, биpжa yмepлa гoд нaзaд, Poloniex delist.... Я yмy нe пpилoжy ecли вы нe cлeдитe и нe мoжeтe дaжe нa caйтe тeкcт пoдпpaвить ,  o кaкиx вeликиx codder дeлax идeт peчь ? ecли y вac coвceм вcё тaк плoxo, cвяжитecь co мнoй я вaм пoмoгy, xoтя бы  c caйтoм, чтo бы нe былo тaк пoзopнo...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
My previous GUI wallet stopped working.  The new wallet download doesn't do anything when I click on the exe's in the zip file.  What is the trick to getting the wallet to work?  Do I have to download something else first?
Activity: 544
'm very glad to hear this news I Wish XDN'll Be Better for review in the future, and hopefully SUCCESSFUL
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
if i get my XDN, i will sell it and say chiao XDN...

Easy:
Download the last wallet (https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/releases)
and sync from scratch.

remenber copy wallet keys files.

P.D. You should first sync with XDN network, it may take several hours, depends on your connection. You can see sync state in the right bottom corner of your DigitalNote wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
He-he, XDN not more listed at https://poloniex.com/balances

Looks like Poloniex deinstall XDN soft from his server. )))
legendary
Definetely.

And I know what am I talk about Smiley
are you team member of XDN-MINEREGATE-POLO-SCAMER-CLUB ? )))
legendary

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?

i checked this txid in console app, the transaction not in blockchain now, but i have see this transaction first 24 hours by using console app after Polo send it.
And that is strange situation. Looks like XDN network have two or more version of blockchain (blockchain split). Or different version of blocks. Dont know where is bug. But for me and other guys its same, in other words: XDN NOT WORK!
Who is guilty for us is same too. We lost our money and trust to XDN.

Minergate, Polo, local XDN clients, all this programs works in different worlds. Sorry, its shit...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Definetely.

And I know what am I talk about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?

Lol you have minergate in your signature dude.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?
legendary
check my link once more time, i see a transaction in blockchain. Looks like XDN network and services work not good.

your link is nothing.
I can made a site, give you a link and you will have to pay me 1 billion bitcoins.
It will be your debt.

Will you trust such link?
Why not?

Why this link is worse than yours?
looks you tell only shit, if you can't help, please shut up
legendary
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
check my link once more time, i see a transaction in blockchain. Looks like XDN network and services work not good.

your link is nothing.
I can made a site, give you a link and you will have to pay me 1 billion bitcoins.
It will be your debt.

Will you trust such link?
Why not?

Why this link is worse than yours?
legendary
if i get my XDN, i will sell it and say chiao XDN...
legendary
looks like the problems with XDN transaction by big transfers. My is 2,8 mil. stucked since 6 days. https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/transaction/ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

i got only one standart answer from Poloniex on my ticket. And nothing more....

There is no such transaction - ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f.

Neither in the tx pool nor in the blockchain.
Check it by yourself.

Your link is bullshit from MG cache.
Don't trust it.
Polo support show it to you to steal your coins.
That's it.

Trust your daemon, your finger and your eyes.

eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
The same as my MCN coins...
Activity: 592
Im headed to transilvania to choose a pseudo-catholic cemetery for my diseased token. I sent my XDN to a local wallet and nothing appeared in there, despite polo balance being voided. I submitted a ticket to support department and got a reply that my coins were allotted to financially support the resurrection of polonius.
Pages:
Jump to: