Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 72. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

XDN team should contact a company such as Deloitte, they are advertising with blockchain and are the type of institutional that you are looking for.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
The xdn network security is bad now even after merged mining and it may have gotten even worse due to minergate having over 50%, the blockreward needs to be at least 10 times higher to secure the network at the current price.

Even 10Kh/s enough if you have 300K+ blocks in chain ;-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Kinda agree with ya, except for 'flawed distribution', it is either give it to people who can afford hardware or give it to early adopters.
You do not need any special hardware for cryptonote mining, you can always CPU-mine. ASIC mining might not be bad but i believe the coin should be at least 50% mined before that has arrived.

XMR which have a good distribution model is currently 70% mined(excluding tail emission) and no asic hardware yet. BTC was 50% mined before asic mining started. Cryptocurrencies in general only makes a few people rich and it is impossible to change that, i am not against early adopters benefitting but xdn has performed rather porrly so far, might get pumped to 20 sats and crash again though).

The xdn network security is bad now even after merged mining and it may have gotten even worse due to minergate having over 50%, the blockreward needs to be at least 10 times higher to secure the network at the current price.
Activity: 592
Everybody ready to part with 1/3 to 1/2 of their XDN holdings? Do we have any idea who these 'institutional investors' might be? Will it work?
why would an institutional investor invest in this unfinished beta product with flawed distribution model? (current block-reward 1/2133 of the original year after only 2 years). Institutional investors generally arrive later in the game when the coin has gotten some adoption, they avoid currencies with low marketcap or volume(look at iconomi).

I don't see any flaws in it. Do u? U are fucking kid living under the rock if u think that looking at past rew. records can be helpful in estimating the overall quality of the project. Can u be more specific and tell me to what degree it is tainted so I can quickly debunk ur bullshit and boot ur ripped ass outta this thread. U dont belong here buddy, cut ur incoherent rambling and try seeking greener pastures in r/Frustration.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Why do you show fucking minergate explorer???

Nobody trust it any more, it full or bugs.

Show me YOUR OWN daemon's output.

Can't?
Too stupid?
Or too lazy?

i checked this txid in console app, the transaction not in blockchain now, but i have see this transaction first 24 hours by using console app after Polo send it.
And that is strange situation. Looks like XDN network have two or more version of blockchain (blockchain split). Or different version of blocks. Dont know where is bug. But for me and other guys its same, in other words: XDN NOT WORK!
Who is guilty for us is same too. We lost our money and trust to XDN.

Minergate, Polo, local XDN clients, all this programs works in different worlds. Sorry, its shit...

There is only one version of XDN blockchain, there are no splits, Poloniex made all of this mess with their delisting and running the outdated software.
Why Minergate in his explorer show me another information about transaction. My local daemon output show me that this transaction no more in blockchain?
Two different informations depend one transaction! Explain us please....

Because Minergate, BCN and dNOTE are the same mafia.

I C C O
Initial Crowdfunded Coin Offering

OMG is this for real?   The Crypto move of the milenium.

Incredible!
Devs, you are genius with your tech and ideas. I am researching the XDN now and I like everything. Technology, messages, deposits, merged mining, upcoming SWIFT messages and now this ICCO. Amazing stuff. I have no doubts XDN will be in TOP 10 coinmarketcap soon. dNote you must be from other space if you are behind of all of those ideas.
I also researching your source code. You are one of the most talented cryptourrency dev teams I've ever seen. I see you as an Ethereum competitor and you are much more progressive than Monero with their ruined RingCT tech.
I will be a common quest here now and I definitely will put few Bitcoins in XDN. With your ICCO announce I expect a quick rise to 50 satoshi.
Watch the momentum!

I totally agree. To bad ICCO is not also run for ETH, I could participate more then.

And I expect dNote on second spot on Coinmarketcap by summer 2017.
Everybody ready to part with 1/3 to 1/2 of their XDN holdings? Do we have any idea who these 'institutional investors' might be? Will it work?

I hope and I think they will come with more information on that part, they also said that they would renew the website etc.
Just wanne give a tip to those who want to buy XDN, you can also buy it on changelly, is a exchange site of minergate. Works fine for me.

donation are always welcome:p

ddeacXKJVo2Uxe5ixuFGgA2nNs5g6wo1uKDXjPBJTbfSSgu5Dn6YpuVH3BGqJKB99FEkS3UFhHp7kML jvw2uwJyW1KnKfBd3Y
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why would an institutional investor invest in this unfinished beta product with flawed distribution model? (current block-reward 1/2133 of the original year after only 2 years). Institutional investors generally arrive later in the game when the coin has gotten some adoption, they avoid currencies with low marketcap or volume(look at iconomi).

Kinda agree with ya, except for 'flawed distribution', it is either give it to people who can afford hardware or give it to early adopters. Shrugs. Still, XDN has much potential... Still trying to think of SWIFT applications. Excited to see developments with off chain messaging.Just not sure if institutional investors will show at this point in the game. Either way I will contribute my 1/3 to the ICCO... What do we have to lose?
Activity: 532
Activity: 42
Wow, great news about this icco, when and where can i read more info on this?

Keep up the good work!

(and please people contact polo and stop posting about it...)
Activity: 20
Open a ticket with BTER  please ))))
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
how long do we have to withdraw from poloniex guys please?

open a ticket with poloniex please
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
how long do we have to withdraw from poloniex guys please?
Activity: 166
Thanks to dnote c, good news and the course as stated immediately started swinging. and. up, people began to slowly buying and it pleases, only asking you to withdraw more XDN on exchanges, such as BTER. Also don't have common apps for tracking course xdn on smartphones.
p/s/  Yes, we are really interested in your coin transaction speed and sync of the blockchain is simply awesome!!!

//original rus//

Cпacибo dnote c, пpиятныe нoвocти и кypc кaк гoвopитcя cpaзy нaчaл кaчaтcя и пoднимaтcя ввepx, люди cтaли пoтиxoнькy пoкyпaть и этo paдyeт, eдинcтвeннoe пpoшy вac вывecти XDN нa бoльшe биpж, нaпpимep BTER. Taк жe нe xвaтaeт бaнaльнoгo пpилoжeния для oтcлeживaниe кypca xdn нa cмapтфoнax.  Дa, нaм и впpaвдy интepecнa вaшa мoнeткa cкopocть тpaнзaкций и cинxpoнизaция блoкчeйнa пpocтo пoтpяcaющaя!!!

Hi!
For course tracking under android, you can use "cryptonator" or "bitcoin & crypto price widget".

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aev.cryptonator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitcoin.bitcoincryptopricewidgets&hl=en
Activity: 24
no meaning to fud but what kind significant progress that xdn did? kicked out from polo?  ICCO for xdn solution? Please someone give me enlightenment.
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Today is impossible to mine XDN really.

So fair price (as we can see, if take required hashrate into account) should be between 0.00003 and 0.00006 BTC for 1 XDN right now.

50  000 000  XDN -   10000 satoshi  for 1 XDN*
100 000 000  XDN -   6000  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
200 000 000  XDN -   5000  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
400 000 000  XDN -   4000  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
800 000 000  XDN -   3000 satoshi   for 1 XDN*

Otherwise no reason to perform ICCO.
Activity: 20
Thanks to dnote c, good news and the course as stated immediately started swinging. and. up, people began to slowly buying and it pleases, only asking you to withdraw more XDN on exchanges, such as BTER. Also don't have common apps for tracking course xdn on smartphones.
p/s/  Yes, we are really interested in your coin transaction speed and sync of the blockchain is simply awesome!!!

//original rus//

Cпacибo dnote c, пpиятныe нoвocти и кypc кaк гoвopитcя cpaзy нaчaл кaчaтcя и пoднимaтcя ввepx, люди cтaли пoтиxoнькy пoкyпaть и этo paдyeт, eдинcтвeннoe пpoшy вac вывecти XDN нa бoльшe биpж, нaпpимep BTER. Taк жe нe xвaтaeт бaнaльнoгo пpилoжeния для oтcлeживaниe кypca xdn нa cмapтфoнax.  Дa, нaм и впpaвдy интepecнa вaшa мoнeткa cкopocть тpaнзaкций и cинxpoнизaция блoкчeйнa пpocтo пoтpяcaющaя!!!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I C C O
Initial Crowdfunded Coin Offering

Preamble

You may know about the idea of Free Market Economy implemented with XDN blockchain. The idea is very simple: to provide the majority of PoW mined coins for a free cryptocurrency market within the very first year of XDN existence and to keep a constant 150 XDN block reward. Now we have 6.8bln XDN coins in circulation and the average price of 10-20 satoshi for the last 2.5 years with about $1mln marketcap.

Institutional Investors
Institutional investor is a term for entities which pool money to purchase securities, real property, and other investment assets or originate loans. Institutional investors include banks, insurance companies, pensions, hedge funds, REITs, investment advisors, endowments, and mutual funds.

Those entities are never dealing with small amounts of anything. Big money is dealing only with big money and the most advanced technologies. They will never look at small and not promising projects, they will never waste their time for the years of accumulation. They want profit and it is better if they will see the fast profit opportunities. That is why we are proposing the XDN ICCO.

Our XDN ICCO proposal

The idea behind ICCO is pretty simple yet powerful: XDN users and community members will collectively accumulate the major amount of XDN - about 2-3bln* - and will sell that XDN to Institutional Investors by the large lot sizes (starting from the 50mln XDN*) for the comparatively big price (starting from the 40 satoshi per XDN*), higher than the current market price.
There is no way Institutional Investors can accumulate the large amount of XDN besides the proposed ICCO. There are only 400mln XDN available on both XDN exchanges for about 200btc price.
After the selling of this accumulated amount of 2-3 bln XDN by large lot sizes, all profit will be divided among the participated parties according to their share in the upcoming ICCO.

ICCO time, platforms and methods

ICCO will be performed on one of the respected and well-known exchanges and/or ICO platforms.

ICCO accumulation with the XDN community and users -  February 2017
ICCO selling among the Institutional Investors -  March 2017

ICCO will be covered via the major cryptocurrency market media resources and we will attract some additional cryptocurrency media agencies for ICCO promotion and coverage.

Main ICCO goals

Provide a great opportunity for Institutional Investors to invest in the XDN new technology
Attracting the attention of Institutional Investors, giving an opportunity to invest and to participate in the XDN-project at the early stage before the PoA Era
Increasing the XDN market cap in 5-10 times at the initial stage of ICCO
Increasing the XDN media coverage, attracting many new XDN users and traders
Provide an opportunity for XDN community and supporters to profit from their stakes with much higher prices (than current market price, than 2.5y average price)

Approximate ICCO lot sizes and prices*
*This may be changed and/or corrected later, before the ICCO starts

The goal is to raise from 2bln to 3 bln of community XDN and to sell it to Institutional Investors for 40-100 satoshi per XDN* via the well-known and respected exchange/ICCO platform.

Here are the Approximate XDN lot sizes and prices:

50   000 000  XDN -   100 satoshi  for 1 XDN*
100 000 000  XDN -   80  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
200 000 000  XDN -   60  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
400 000 000  XDN -   50  satoshi   for 1 XDN*
800 000 000  XDN -   40  satoshi   for 1 XDN*

Thank you XDN community, thank you XDN supporters. We are so glad to participate in this amazing XDN-project, we have a very bright time coming, this year XDN star will shine as it should shine, this year we will connect crowds and banks, we will make it as it should be. Thank you.

Crickets...

so the plan is to sell XDN for 3 times what it sells for now to people with more money than sense? 
Activity: 2
I must say XDN is working flawlessly, I am new here but never experiences a single bug. It synced for just one night for me. Messages are working great. Thnks again. 
Pages:
Jump to: