Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 78. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
The market xdn/xmr is still live and trading on Poloniex https://poloniex.com/exchange#xmr_xdn

What the heck?
(There is a spike in price to ~0.007 XMR)
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Where is no tran yet.
It's just an attempt to make a tran.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
hope Polo will be cooperate with us. In case Polo dont want reset own wallet, is this trans will be lost? no other way to solve this problem?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
The problem not in XDN network but in pools and miners.
They don't want to process you tran or can't because of an old software.

Your tran should disappear from the tran pool within 24-48 hours if unconfirmed.

Sender should reset his wallet and will have this tran amount at his balance again.
legendary
hi there! im not sure if this was asked already.

i want to transfer my xdn tokens from polo to bittrex. bittrex requires a payment id and base address in order for the transaction to go through. however, polo only displays the base address. is there any way to know my payment id?

TIA!
dont transfer big amounts, XDN network not work properly with big transactions. And support by Poloniex will not help you.
Look at this stucked transactions: https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/blocks
One of this transactions belong to me, but i dont know what can i do more. Cant get support, not from Poloniex, not from XDN dev side.
Today this transaction is no more present in my local wallet. Its gone.... Maybe back to Polo, maybe to the Moon. I check my XDN balance on Poloniex and nothing come back.
I lost around 2 btc with XDN...
And i can tell you guys, your XDN is not work.... For me as user is same who is guilty, Poloniex or development or somebody else.

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

i want to transfer my xdn tokens from polo to bittrex. bittrex requires a payment id and base address in order for the transaction to go through. however, polo only displays the base address. is there any way to know my payment id?

TIA!

No, gotta go through your own wallet as intermediary.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

TIA!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
net profit: 2700$
I dumped all my coins  Grin

profit: 20€+70USD

obviously the price will continue down, i had some luck with the btc price(hence bigger profit).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Announcement 3 tonight? Must we live in suspense?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Not sure how much to sell for profit and how much to save for a future pump, got really cheap on poloniex(maybe bought a total of 4 million cheap XDN).
Four million is good!
Maybe hold two million in as a blockchain deposit and trade the rest.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
net profit: 2700$
Not sure how much to sell for profit and how much to save for a future pump, got really cheap on poloniex(maybe bought a total of 4 million cheap XDN).
legendary
you can see, that another 2 big transaction have a same problem. Miners cant pack this big transactions in block.

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/blocks
legendary
My XDN wallet does not download/synchronize with blockchain, stops around 310 000 blocks. Tried second time 2 weeks ago from another PC - same thing.

What could be the problem?

Have you tried the latest version?
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/releases
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases

yes, i use last version of graphical XDN client (ver. 1.0.11-beta)
but i not understand, Transaction in blockchain. And must be confirmed by Network. Maybe this is problem not on Polonex side, but in Network? Transaction is big.

you are the expound one here reporting problems with "big" transactions. i really hope it is just polo and not XDN.

In past versions of the wallet I had problems with large transactions however they were solved through Poloniex support. Rather than having to deal with support again, I started transacting many smaller amounts.

One note to add is I found that large transactions work for me with no problems on HitBTC. I love XDN!   Grin

As you can see from a previous post, I sold all of my XDN I had on Poloniex at a loss (9 sat and under) for fear that I would lose my XDN because of my trust issues with the exchange. After this sh$t kicking, I bought back about 30% fewer XDN on Bittrex and HitBTC at a loss. I see the wallet is enabled on Polo again so I am glad people can now move their DigitalNote off the exchange. I will not use Poloniex anymore considering their nefarious activities. It looks like some people will have made off like bandits but I feel sorry for those who lost.

Everything will be okay with me! I'm loving the ongoing development!
 Cheesy

Kraus nice is that your last name by any chance

There may be German in my bloodline somewhere...  Wink
My XDN wallet does not download/synchronize with blockchain, stops around 310 000 blocks. Tried second time 2 weeks ago from another PC - same thing.

What could be the problem?

Have you tried the latest version?
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnote/releases
https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Activity: 9
but i not understand, Transaction in blockchain. And must be confirmed by Network. Maybe this is problem not on Polonex side, but in Network? Transaction is big.

you are the expound one here reporting problems with "big" transactions. i really hope it is just polo and not XDN.

In past versions of the wallet I had problems with large transactions however they were solved through Poloniex support. Rather than having to deal with support again, I started transacting many smaller amounts.

One note to add is I found that large transactions work for me with no problems on HitBTC. I love XDN!   Grin

As you can see from a previous post, I sold all of my XDN I had on Poloniex at a loss (9 sat and under) for fear that I would lose my XDN because of my trust issues with the exchange. After this sh$t kicking, I bought back about 30% fewer XDN on Bittrex and HitBTC at a loss. I see the wallet is enabled on Polo again so I am glad people can now move their DigitalNote off the exchange. I will not use Poloniex anymore considering their nefarious activities. It looks like some people will have made off like bandits but I feel sorry for those who lost.

Cheesy

Kraus nice is that your last name by any chance
legendary
looks like i am not a one who have trouble with transactions in XDN network.

how many versions of Block types exist? Maybe this is a global conflict in network. Network cant confirm transactions...

Cheesy
legendary
My transaction from Polonex still unconfirmed. 9 hours.
I have wrote ticket to support, no answer yet.

txid: ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

what will be happens with this transaction if Polo not react on my ticket?

Did you check your email?

yes, what must i search in my email?

Just wanted to make sure you clicked your confirmation email to withdraw from poloniex
of course i have clicked confirmation email from polonex. Transaction in blockchain.
Activity: 9
My transaction from Polonex still unconfirmed. 9 hours.
I have wrote ticket to support, no answer yet.

txid: ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

what will be happens with this transaction if Polo not react on my ticket?

Did you check your email?

yes, what must i search in my email?

Just wanted to make sure you clicked your confirmation email to withdraw from poloniex
Pages:
Jump to: