Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 79. (Read 450263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
My transaction from Polonex still unconfirmed. 9 hours.
I have wrote ticket to support, no answer yet.

txid: ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

what will be happens with this transaction if Polo not react on my ticket?

Did you check your email?

yes, what must i search in my email?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Did you check your email?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
but i not understand, Transaction in blockchain. And must be confirmed by Network. Maybe this is problem not on Polonex side, but in Network? Transaction is big.

you are the expound one here reporting problems with "big" transactions. i really hope it is just polo and not XDN.
Activity: 4
My XDN wallet does not download/synchronize with blockchain, stops around 310 000 blocks. Tried second time 2 weeks ago from another PC - same thing.

What could be the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
We will make XDN be a real financial instrument this year, implementing SWIFT messages types
In fact, XDN onchain messages is the very powerful tool for secure and private information transfer.
As you may know, there is a worldwide system called SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication). It provides a network to allow financial and non-financial institutions (e.g. corporates) to transfer financial transactions through a 'financial message'.
The majority of international interbank messages use the SWIFT network. DigitalNote will implement the SWIFT messages types on blockchain to be compatible with the existing SWIFT software.

We will make XDN be a leading social decentralized encrypted messages platform,
implementing desktop, web and mobile messages apps with the instant, free out-of-chain messages protected by proof-of-work and empowering the XDN blockchain.
Private, instant and decentralized information transfer is a global issue. The last US President election exposed that problem.
We are going to try to change the things and to solve that issue. We will introduce an absolutely new instant, free, out-of-chain messages that will empower XDN security. You will need to perform some proof-of-work to send a message for free (with no XDN fee). This message proof-of-work will be "added" to the global XDN proof-of-work securing the network. XDN will empower its financial instruments by social communication and will try to implement the real "people's money"

thanks for the update. i am waiting for this messenger. but i needs to run on mobile devices and for that you need a HD wallet. or don't you need the blockchain at all for these messages?
legendary

Activity: 9
Just sent rest of XDN from Polo - quick and without problems.

Same here and I can finally say I'm done with poloniex.

I've done well there but also could of done without all the cabbage
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
net profit: 2700$
Same for me
available balance: 1534788.84494569, locked amount: 0.00000000
I regret not buying more at 7 satoshi but more dips is likely, i am not willing to pay more than 0.0001$/XDN considering how long time it takes for PoA to be implemented.
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
How big is the current blocksize in XDN?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
Make secure anon e-mail system. You have all prerequisites.

Blockchain is not for mail storage but for funds/information transfer.
I mean off-chain, something like http://www.johnmcafeeswiftmail.com/ I believe you could do it better.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
but i not understand, Transaction in blockchain. And must be confirmed by Network. Maybe this is problem not on Polonex side, but in Network? Transaction is big.
In the older versions it could happen, that a too big transaction was rejected from the network.
At your wallet home, the coins would be always displayed to you.
In your gui wallet at home, the coins where unconfirmed for a while, and the transaction is marked with a question mark, but the coins are still in the wallet.
Polo just have to reset and update, and the coins would be displayed to you again.
legendary
Good luck!
Hopefully they will finally make something for the customers!
legendary
just wrote to Polo helpdesk.
2 days before i have sent from Polo small ammount of XDN to my wallet. All come quick and without problems. Other guys do the same and all was ok. Maybe problem with size of this transaction.

The problem with relatively large transactions, is solved in the current version.
You are not the only one there get the coins not out of polo, look a few pages back. They only need to reset the wallet and update to the current version.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
2 days before i have sent from Polo small ammount of XDN to my wallet. All come quick and without problems. Other guys do the same and all was ok. Maybe problem with size of this transaction.

The problem is on the side of polo, xdn and polo are currently not best friends:p And i think it has to do with the update. Hope it will be solved soon!
legendary
Hi guys. How long must i wait my transaction to be confirmed?
tixd: ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

i see this transaction in wallet, but still unconfirmed. (more then 1 hour)

wallet ver. 1.0.10-beta

upd: updatet wallet to ver. 1.0.11-beta, but still 0 confirmations((
Hi!
Usually half an hour.
still 0 confirmations((( WTF? please dev check this transaction?
The coins you hopefully have not sent from polo to you?
yes, from Polonex to my personal wallet
Then you should write to them, please they want their wallet finaly reset, and update it to the current version.
legendary
Hi guys. How long must i wait my transaction to be confirmed?
tixd: ef3a763cb884a19af6231c0595af4b25ee2edd3b16454e1ef14f48a6d3e74c5f

i see this transaction in wallet, but still unconfirmed. (more then 1 hour)

wallet ver. 1.0.10-beta

upd: updatet wallet to ver. 1.0.11-beta, but still 0 confirmations((
Hi!
Usually half an hour.
still 0 confirmations((( WTF? please dev check this transaction?
The coins you hopefully have not sent from polo to you?
yes, from Polonex to my personal wallet. But i see transaction in blockchain and in my wallet. Problem with confirmations for this transaction. After 2 hours still 0 confirmations
Pages:
Jump to: