Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 81. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does anybody grasp the magnitude of this? This is monumental! Emailed SWIFT just to verify (no offense dNote). POPCORN!

This is our development, not SWIFT, we will make XDN - SWIFT compatible. You should wait for the announcement 3 to understand everything, sorry for making you wait.

Understood, so there is no current collaboration between XDN and SWIFT?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
net profit: 2700$
If you are buying on Poloniex, be careful, you may never see your coins (or will wait a long time) due to the Poloniex policy. XDN price now is unbalanced.

XDN is cheap on Polo because of delisting, it is actually almost 2 times cheaper than on other exchanges.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/XDN-to-BTC - $0.000217    
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XDN - $0.000148    
https://poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_xdn - $0.000091

The spread is pretty large also, looks like the cheap xdn on poloniex is dissappearing too now. yea i was a bit uncomfortable buying on poloniex which was the reason why i only invested a small amount, i aksed them and they promised me i would get my coins, well we will se..

I was planning to also buy on other exchanges but the price increased before i was able to buy anything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Does anybody grasp the magnitude of this? This is monumental! Emailed SWIFT just to verify (no offense dNote). POPCORN!

This is our development, not SWIFT, we will make XDN - SWIFT compatible. You should wait for the announcement 3 to understand everything, sorry for making you wait.
Nice news, just increased my bagholdings to 1534789.84403706 XDN, 7 satoshi is a nice price Grin

If you are buying on Poloniex, be careful, you may never see your coins (or will wait a long time) due to the Poloniex policy. XDN price now is unbalanced.
XDN is cheap on Polo because of delisting, it is actually almost 2 times cheaper than on other exchanges.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/XDN-to-BTC - $0.000217    
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XDN - $0.000148    
https://poloniex.com/exchange/#btc_xdn - $0.000091

Congratulations dNote! And to your team, this is quite an achievement!
Does anybody grasp the magnitude of this? This is monumental! Emailed SWIFT just to verify (no offense dNote).
The good news, just a news.

Glad you like it but this is not "just news". This shows the vector of XDN evolution this year. We always deliver what we promise, you can check the whole XDN history. PoA is an extremely hard and is the only thing promised and not delivered yet, in the same time we delivered the merged mining and solved the network security issues.
I think you will be satisfied with the Announcement 3 if you are thinking only about the XDN price.
Activity: 97
net profit: 2700$
Nice news, just increased my bagholdings to 1534789.84403706 XDN, 7 satoshi is a nice price Grin

Only buying on poloniex was a mistake, it does pretty well on hitbtc and bittrex now. I only invested 105€ this time, i just didn't feel like gambling too much now.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
The good news, just a news.
We will make XDN be a real financial instrument this year, implementing SWIFT messages types
In fact, XDN onchain messages is the very powerful tool for secure and private information transfer.
As you may know, there is a worldwide system called SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication). It provides a network to allow financial and non-financial institutions (e.g. corporates) to transfer financial transactions through a 'financial message'.
The majority of international interbank messages use the SWIFT network. DigitalNote will implement the SWIFT messages types on blockchain to be compatible with the existing SWIFT software.

We will make XDN be a leading social decentralized encrypted messages platform,
implementing desktop, web and mobile messages apps with the instant, free out-of-chain messages protected by proof-of-work and empowering the XDN blockchain.
Private, instant and decentralized information transfer is a global issue. The last US President election exposed that problem.
We are going to try to change the things and to solve that issue. We will introduce an absolutely new instant, free, out-of-chain messages that will empower XDN security. You will need to perform some proof-of-work to send a message for free (with no XDN fee). This message proof-of-work will be "added" to the global XDN proof-of-work securing the network. XDN will empower its financial instruments by social communication and will try to implement the real "people's money"

dNote,

We are waiting!!!
Waiting on price or announcement?  Wink
What do you mean exactly?
I mean be creative and don't waste your time on waiting. Like spread the info about XDN, tell your friend about it. Make some XDN related art, write some XDN story, etc.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
What do you mean exactly?
dNote,

We are waiting!!!

I am glad but instead of just waiting you can contribute ...
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
dNote,

We are waiting!!!

When I use XDN wallet to send or receive money the confirmation has always been longer than 4 mins. Averagely 20-25 mins. 

One XDN confirmation is about 4 min, you can verify with any blockchain explorer. You usually need 6 confirmations by services (you can do 1 if you want if you are a service), so 4*6 is 24min. But the 1 confirmation time is ~4 min in xdn and ~2min in xmr.

@smooth glad to see you here Wink
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
Thanks, will update FCN and XDN daemons ASAP.

will you also lower the withdraw fee of monero on minergate?
Activity: 98
Talking about size-cost, the actual number of xmr per kb is not that important. xmr fee is expensive, historically more expensive than bitcoin. Again, I am talking about the size that will eventually cause the high fee problem or network will be just flooded.

12kb for ringct, twelve!

If that's true it's really bad news for monero, XDN also have scalability issues from what i yave understood. XDN also have too long transaction time, unless you come up with a solution for this XDN will not go anywhere, Dash allows instant(15 seconds) transactions via the masternodes.

Some other people are claiming the xmr transaction size will not increase much with ringct, i wasn't able to find any good information about this though. I wanted to short XMR but it's a bit risky during a btc bubble.

The XDN price his surprisngly high considering the delisting and btc rally, hm..

XDN is perfectly scalable like any other Cryptonote, much better than Bitcoin. All limits are adaptive. There was a minor problem with some rare ultra big sized transactions, now we are updated and this issue is solved. 4 min is a good block target time to keep blockchain size comparatively small. Remember, XDN transactions are instant, XDN transaction notifications are instant too, 4 min is a confirmation time and if you will look at the actual blockchains - xdn and xmr block time is pretty the same ~ 3 min. Masternodes = centralisation, nothing to talk about.
Sorry, I have to repost 'cause I made a mistake.

When I use XDN wallet to send or receive money the confirmation has always been longer than 4 mins. Averagely 20-25 mins. 
Activity: 98
Talking about size-cost, the actual number of xmr per kb is not that important. xmr fee is expensive, historically more expensive than bitcoin. Again, I am talking about the size that will eventually cause the high fee problem or network will be just flooded.

12kb for ringct, twelve!

If that's true it's really bad news for monero, XDN also have scalability issues from what i yave understood. XDN also have too long transaction time, unless you come up with a solution for this XDN will not go anywhere, Dash allows instant(15 seconds) transactions via the masternodes.

Some other people are claiming the xmr transaction size will not increase much with ringct, i wasn't able to find any good information about this though. I wanted to short XMR but it's a bit risky during a btc bubble.

The XDN price his surprisngly high considering the delisting and btc rally, hm..

XDN is perfectly scalable like any other Cryptonote, much better than Bitcoin. All limits are adaptive. There was a minor problem with some rare ultra big sized transactions, now we are updated and this issue is solved. 4 min is a good block target time to keep blockchain size comparatively small. Remember, XDN transactions are instant, XDN transaction notifications are instant too, 4 min is a confirmation time and if you will look at the actual blockchains - xdn and xmr block time is pretty the same ~ 3 min. Masternodes = centralisation, nothing to talk about.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Also, Monero is moving to dynamic fees on next hardfork, so the 0.01 XMR/KB isn't really all that relevant.

Nor is it correct. The default fee was reduced to 0.002 a while back. Just look at any recent block with a bunch of transactions and you will see many <0.01 fee (some still pay higher because of unupgraded wallets).
Pages:
Jump to: