Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 12. (Read 450214 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

Something that passed on my mind:

Imagine you have special previleges at Hitbtc and that you can withdraw you XDN.
Then you sell them at Bittrex for example, then send the money back to Hitbtc and repeat the process.

Is there a way to double check if this is being done?

they probably do it.
and they are using our money.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Something that passed on my mind:

Imagine you have special previleges at Hitbtc and that you can withdraw you XDN.
Then you sell them at Bittrex for example, then send the money back to Hitbtc and repeat the process.

Is there a way to double check if this is being done?
Activity: 1034
hitbtc is manipulating xdn price. There is a big wall @390 sat. Come and destroy this. It must be 500+ sat.

I don't understand.

For how long will HitBTC lock XDN price @ 340 sats ?
Withdraw is temporarily disabled, I guess they want to prevent people to buy on HitBTC and then sell on Bittrex.

Why the hell doing that Huh
The easiest way is to fix the price and so it will fit Bittrex and so withdrawal can be activated  Huh

sometimes I think that the same people are behind HitBTC and XDN and other coins with the same algo. and maybe Minergate is run by them too.

They temporarily disabled withdraw because many intelligent people buy on HitBTC and transfer on bittrex and sell. they making profit from the variation of these both exchanges. in this type of condition there is difficult to maintain price so they disable withdrawal on hitBTC. they working on this variation. Same condition with SC today. poloniex disable withdraw. they also have price variation,with Bittrex.

It's good for the market to keep the prices stable between exchanges, if there is big variations the market itself will autoregulate the price to be similar. It's normal to happen, its called "arbitrage"
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
What is the real usecase of XDN?
Where is it applied as of now?
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Soldo network hashrate is 435.37 KH/s - WTF???
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hitbtc is manipulating xdn price. There is a big wall @390 sat. Come and destroy this. It must be 500+ sat.

I don't understand.

Withdraw is temporarily disabled, I guess they want to prevent people to buy on HitBTC and then sell on Bittrex.

The easiest way is to fix the price and so it will fit Bittrex and so withdrawal can be activated  Huh

sometimes I think that the same people are behind HitBTC and XDN and other coins with the same algo. and maybe Minergate is run by them too.

They temporarily disabled withdraw because many intelligent people buy on HitBTC and transfer on bittrex and sell. they making profit from the variation of these both exchanges. in this type of condition there is difficult to maintain price so they disable withdrawal on hitBTC. they working on this variation. Same condition with SC today. poloniex disable withdraw. they also have price variation,with Bittrex.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I downloaded minergate on recommendations in this thread, and it took over my computer on a level that I was not comfortable with, so I tried to remove it, and three days later when I put my passphrase into my ARDR wallet my coins got stolen and put into this address ARDOR-HKCS-V6N8-FH7T-A3SLF.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
anyone still holding XDN? How can I buy?
Activity: 140

I don't understand.

Yes to be honest I actually think its a technical issue, but it has been going on for weeks. HitBTC - Bittrex spread is huge
Activity: 162

Minergate is behind many cryptonight coins. XDN is still alive for the merged mined with XMR on its platform
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

I don't understand.

Activity: 19
XDN to the moon

why ? based on what?
Based on sarcasm maybe.  Dead coin is dead.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
XDN to the moon

why ? based on what?
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)

I don't understand.

Activity: 125
Merit: 2
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
XUN is not a "direct XDN clone" man, come on..

I checket the code.
Nothing new, just some minor changes @ CryptoNoteConfig.h

So from my point of view its direct copy.

Like forknotes to BCN.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
For now it is just a pump Smiley

bought at 100 sat and exit at 560...good move i exit ...i hope !
Activity: 10
I can't tell you a truth :-)

It was worth to try it Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: