Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 83. (Read 450263 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
The problem is clearly on poloniex side, but I've never had them not respond to a support ticket for more than a day, for instances exactly like this - a transaction fails and doesn't get included in the blockchain and they have to resend it. I've probably had to do this 5-10 times for various coins and it's usually quick and smooth. If you did actually open a support ticket and poloniex is completely ignoring you, maybe it has to do with dNote spewing unsubstantiated conspiracy theories in the wake of the delisting announcement.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
So... here is your problem.  Very simply, my 1.2 million XDN entered your programs, the XDN blockchain, then disappeared.  You claim no responsibility, saying there is not even such a transaction.  The end result, at the moment, is I am screwed.

In your explanation and suggestions above, you expect me to deal with Polo to work out the issue.  There should be some way you can prove the coins were sent back to Polo.  Isn't that something the blockchain should show?  I thought it was a record of all transactions.  Are you saying transactions can simply disappear from the blockchain?

I bet that gives people invested in XDN a warm fuzzy feeling.

Tomorrow will be a week, and somehow this is still my problem.  Tell me what you are going to do to show this community when they are sending XDN they don't have to worry about their coins simply disappearing.

Are you sure "your 1.2 million XDN" WAS REALLY "entered your programs"Huh

Who can you be sure?
How can you proof it???

POLO just give you some string of digits (TX ID) no more no less.
And you trust POLO, not the math, why???

You MUST trust POLO only in case you found this string of digits (TX ID) in BLOCKCHAIN.

Record in BLOCKCHAIN is THE ONLY PROOF coins was transferred from wallet A to wallet B.

Coins couldn't disappears - while you reset your wallet your coins will remain at wallet balance in no blockchain record found.

So POLO just STEAL 1.2M of your coins.

From reading over the last 24 hours, it appears I am not the only one having issues getting their transfers.  

You ask how can I prove it?  The link below shows there was an unconfirmed transaction.  I have a screenshot of the coins showing as unconfirmed in my wallet as well before it disappeared.

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/transaction/a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049

Polo is not answering the ticket I put in, though I sent your dnote's advice on what they needed to do to see the returned balance.

Still, my question persists... is anyone within the XDN sphere going to help, or is the investment just gone?

Two weeks after losing 1.2 million XDN sent from Polo to my wallet, and still I am no closer to getting it resolved.  It is gone.  I gave Poloniex the information you provided here, but they won't even answer my inquiry.  I guess I am going to write it off.

Even if it is an issue where the coins were returned to Polo and they are just unwilling to reset their wallet to find them, I would still avoid investing in XDN (and avoid using Polo) in the future.  I saw the enthusiasm surrounding this coin, and the development happening, and thought it was severely undervalued when I bought.  Now... what do I do? Tell people to buy? There are multiple people with transactions failing in the last couple weeks, and I have not seen anyone here able to help.  

I can't imagine anyone coming here to this thread, seeing what has happened to me and others, and be willing to take the chance at an investment which may disappear for no reason.  I didn't swear, I didn't call you names, I didn't threaten... I just asked (repeatedly) for someone associated with XDN to take care of the situation.  It would have been worth it two weeks ago for someone just to say we will send you the missing XDN, just to avoid having me come back here day after day asking for help, and have other potential buyers see my loss and the responses I received.
Hi!
Sorry, but this is due polo,
if they not reset their wallet or update to the current version,
which fix that problem with big transactions!
Then this is is not the fault of the coin.
I think you can only hope that polo cares sometimes.  
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
So... here is your problem.  Very simply, my 1.2 million XDN entered your programs, the XDN blockchain, then disappeared.  You claim no responsibility, saying there is not even such a transaction.  The end result, at the moment, is I am screwed.

In your explanation and suggestions above, you expect me to deal with Polo to work out the issue.  There should be some way you can prove the coins were sent back to Polo.  Isn't that something the blockchain should show?  I thought it was a record of all transactions.  Are you saying transactions can simply disappear from the blockchain?

I bet that gives people invested in XDN a warm fuzzy feeling.

Tomorrow will be a week, and somehow this is still my problem.  Tell me what you are going to do to show this community when they are sending XDN they don't have to worry about their coins simply disappearing.

Are you sure "your 1.2 million XDN" WAS REALLY "entered your programs"Huh

Who can you be sure?
How can you proof it???

POLO just give you some string of digits (TX ID) no more no less.
And you trust POLO, not the math, why???

You MUST trust POLO only in case you found this string of digits (TX ID) in BLOCKCHAIN.

Record in BLOCKCHAIN is THE ONLY PROOF coins was transferred from wallet A to wallet B.

Coins couldn't disappears - while you reset your wallet your coins will remain at wallet balance in no blockchain record found.

So POLO just STEAL 1.2M of your coins.

From reading over the last 24 hours, it appears I am not the only one having issues getting their transfers. 

You ask how can I prove it?  The link below shows there was an unconfirmed transaction.  I have a screenshot of the coins showing as unconfirmed in my wallet as well before it disappeared.

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/transaction/a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049

Polo is not answering the ticket I put in, though I sent your dnote's advice on what they needed to do to see the returned balance.

Still, my question persists... is anyone within the XDN sphere going to help, or is the investment just gone?

Two weeks after losing 1.2 million XDN sent from Polo to my wallet, and still I am no closer to getting it resolved.  It is gone.  I gave Poloniex the information you provided here, but they won't even answer my inquiry.  I guess I am going to write it off.

Even if it is an issue where the coins were returned to Polo and they are just unwilling to reset their wallet to find them, I would still avoid investing in XDN (and avoid using Polo) in the future.  I saw the enthusiasm surrounding this coin, and the development happening, and thought it was severely undervalued when I bought.  Now... what do I do? Tell people to buy? There are multiple people with transactions failing in the last couple weeks, and I have not seen anyone here able to help. 

I can't imagine anyone coming here to this thread, seeing what has happened to me and others, and be willing to take the chance at an investment which may disappear for no reason.  I didn't swear, I didn't call you names, I didn't threaten... I just asked (repeatedly) for someone associated with XDN to take care of the situation.  It would have been worth it two weeks ago for someone just to say we will send you the missing XDN, just to avoid having me come back here day after day asking for help, and have other potential buyers see my loss and the responses I received.

this really sucks. i hope this is the first time you lose your coins somewhere between an exchange and the blockchain.
polo did not answer you. you made a support ticket and just nothing? or did they blame the XDN chain?
do they just say we will delist this coin and then close the door?
Activity: 597
Merit: 250

I have never had a problem with my transactions, but heck i also dont sell or buy on poloniex

Just a question? many always talk about monero, is there a certain relation or connection between xdn and xmr? Just curious
Hi!
Yes, thats is family  Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoNote

Just a question? many always talk about monero, is there a certain relation or connection between xdn and xmr? Just curious
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It happened before this, look at the other delisted coins, always happened.
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
"exit pump" - who told you this bullshit?
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Only few hours left until delisting and exit pump not happened yet.
Brian Armstrong CEO of Coinbase is asking what currency to add next.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2fiKVGs8bBWSzUols16GjetJ0aWx4N1J10SP0NwhG6rdtfg/viewform

Tell him.

Hi!
Done!

And thanks to dnote, update works fine under win 8.1(64) and ubuntu!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Monero @ KRAKEN now, BTW...

Done, although i doubt that they will add xdn haha. But i agree, development is very important but some kind of marketing as well. Ik know how the dev team looks at it, but perhaps they should just put a little more energy into it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Brian Armstrong CEO of Coinbase is asking what currency to add next.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2fiKVGs8bBWSzUols16GjetJ0aWx4N1J10SP0NwhG6rdtfg/viewform

Tell him.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
1.5 Mh/s and only 9sat
something wrong no?
The reason for this is the btc rally(i did not expect that), a price of 9 satoshi now is equivalent as a price of 17 satoshi when i started buying this dead coin. I will not buy much if anything now when i have to pay over 1000$ for a coin i hate(i hate btc), the party is over now, the pump to 54 sat was the last one, xdn will soon be delisted from the other trading sites and you will lose everything.

and why do you think that?

Don' t fixate on a number, fixate on development.

Making a "public post wallet" here is the key:

dddo5hiKSwz3AEP98ru41uYY8PKheHMwZbQvYYXV6PHgPxBY6YFeBtrSyihC79NK7fKhiGzXyb7TA17uNcUFEvKjLR6H8dacjwRUt87fsxy7hLGAxct99DwwAWhQvqCoED7hRRwwi8KzW7FBmXAUpVQzREFFAzmAVMaP1KRci15Bwp5S36WxiRh3X

If anyone wants to send a Permanent or Temporary message to the XDN community.

Thoughts? Let's stress test the chain a bit  Wink

Haha i will certainly do! and i just received you generous donation, thank you so much!
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
1.5 Mh/s and only 9sat
something wrong no?
The reason for this is the btc rally(i did not expect that), a price of 9 satoshi now is equivalent as a price of 17 satoshi when i started buying this dead coin. I will not buy much if anything now when i have to pay over 1000$ for a coin i hate(i hate btc), the party is over now, the pump to 54 sat was the last one, xdn will soon be delisted from the other trading sites and you will lose everything.

Hold on tight, the party is just beginning!
1.5 Mh/s and only 9sat
something wrong no?

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Guys any news on the big announcement, i am really worried about how things are going right now. Only love and support from my side!

Happy new year everyone! That it may be a prosperous year for XDN and its community!

you can make mine prosperous with a donation:p

ddeacXKJVo2Uxe5ixuFGgA2nNs5g6wo1uKDXjPBJTbfSSgu5Dn6YpuVH3BGqJKB99FEkS3UFhHp7kML jvw2uwJyW1KnKfBd3Y

ok i send 100k

Hahah well that would have been too good to be true:p
Can you check your XDN address?
Their seems to be a space in it...
I just want to make sure and sent a message.

He, it worked! i received your message:p first time i received a message haha. Love that option

Great, I sent a donation.
It is enough to message away to your heart's content!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Today's price of 9 sat is bullshit.

Just try to buy big amout and you immediately will see the real price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
1.5 Mh/s and only 9sat
something wrong no?

Lol happy new year to you too Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: