Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 85. (Read 450263 times)

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Is it possible to make labeled/colored coins based on XDN in the future?
yes, it is possible but I can't give you a timeframe now.

Thanks.
This feature is highly desired at least by our part of commununity...

Next step - do you have any plans to introduce fusion transactions as it implemented in BCN?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I am one of the leading XDN devs in our international XDN team,
Major XDN development, ideas, and new features come directly from me.

Perfect.

I want to ask one question only.

Is it possible to make labeled/colored coins based on XDN in the future?

yes, it is possible but I can't give you a timeframe now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is messaging in wallet working ?
Hi!
For me it works fine!
Have also not heard that there are problems with the messaging.

when Im pushing send nothing is happening...
Hi!
Have you changed anything in the settings, or with the default values? 

hello,

no, I have default values only!

OS version, software version, wallet .log file, ...

sorry its working now, had empty wallet  Embarrassed!
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
Ok, waiting for your report, there are no known network problems, if you see the tx in blockchain and if you have your keys, you have your money ...
We will investigate your wallet behaviour, you can do a wallet reset, you will not lost you coins or something, you will lost only your outgoing transfers (so you can export it before the reset).
Reset usually may help with some issues without resync.
Also you can try to export your wallet via text format private key, reinstall the wallet (no need to resync again), start your wallet again and import your text private key.
You can find your wallet log file in the same folder with blockchainindices.dat and other files, called digitalnotewallet.log
Hope resync will fix your problems but anyway, we will investigate and solve it and there is no problem with XDN blockchain, possibly with MacOs wallet version.

P.S. Please, always report all of your software versions including the OS version.
Yeah!!! After wallet reseting all transaction come to me!!! I am not lost transaction history. All ok now!!! Thanks

Now is size of wallet file only 146 bytes, but was 1,9 Mb !!!!
legendary
I think, i lost my test transaction from Polo
Complete   XDN   101.00000000
2016-12-28 22:29:16
Address: ddcm4zNneUF726fxVNkY9C9dG4rGh83G7HQDfcyjYA8xCdiEFKXSPme3ZAvndLhECsewCR7gAG6afKg XjmWTc7Ad1uS6j5fPJ
Txid: 2a33faec3f4f6d6c22a2f48d8c4d472f0af8e370cfd2ec3eee3a298c30bd0dc1

i have sync blockchain from scratch
Replace 3 old wallet files and that not help me. Nothing come.
After start with old wallet files, graphical app try to sync blockchain and i see strange situation. Wallet begin sync from block 317830 !!!!
With new wallet files Wallet app start normaly, without this strange sync shit.

Something wrong... What can i do?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]

From reading over the last 24 hours, it appears I am not the only one having issues getting their transfers. 

You ask how can I prove it?  The link below shows there was an unconfirmed transaction.  I have a screenshot of the coins showing as unconfirmed in my wallet as well before it disappeared.

https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/transaction/a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049

Polo is not answering the ticket I put in, though I sent your dnote's advice on what they needed to do to see the returned balance.

Still, my question persists... is anyone within the XDN sphere going to help, or is the investment just gone?

Why you never suppose blockchain explorer software can have a bugs?
Link you provided have very starnge info.

If you transaction was included in blockchain it MUST have block # and confirm time.
You tran doesn't have any.

In opposite case your transaction must be in unconfirmed transactions pool.
It's empty...

So I don't know where this bc explorer really get this info.

My own blockchain daemon (which I trust) have NO info for TX a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049...
Activity: 74
I had similar situation couple of times - too big transaction that was rejected by network.
( ~3 mln as I remember, - only 0.3 btc now)
Polo has to reset their wallet, but their support is very slow. You can wait for this for weeks or even monthes

Maybe such cases is the reason why they want to remove XDN

Anyway, I remember that SJCX withdrawals were pain in the ass too, so I dumped it below 3000 sat.
And after this it was pumped hard
nice cryptonote clone

I don't really get what do you want to say with that.
Yes, XDN is using the cryptonote codebase but we have unique features such as state of the art crypto messages and #1 blockchain deposits, first GUI implementation and many other improvements.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
nice cryptonote clone
Hi!
For me it works fine!

Hi!

hello,

OS version, software version, wallet .log file, ...
Activity: 70
Hi!
For me it works fine!

Hi!

hello,

Ok, waiting for your report, there are no known network problems, if you see the tx in blockchain and if you have your keys, you have your money ...
We will investigate your wallet behaviour, you can do a wallet reset, you will not lost you coins or something, you will lost only your outgoing transfers (so you can export it before the reset).
Reset usually may help with some issues without resync.
Also you can try to export your wallet via text format private key, reinstall the wallet (no need to resync again), start your wallet again and import your text private key.
You can find your wallet log file in the same folder with blockchainindices.dat and other files, called digitalnotewallet.log
Hope resync will fix your problems but anyway, we will investigate and solve it and there is no problem with XDN blockchain, possibly with MacOs wallet version.

P.S. Please, always report all of your software versions including the OS version.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
ok, have made backup of wallet, deleted 4 blockchain files.
Started graphical wallet. Sync of blockchain in progress.
Will see what happens after sync is done. I will made transfer to new wallet later.

will report
Do you have the possibility to install a wallet on another OS somewhere?
yes, but i preffer macos.
I refresh blockchain now. Think i know where is a problem.
Before I have synced blockchain with old console ver. (3.0.0) and during synchronization get a warnings about wrong block version. Maybe this is a key of problem.
Now i made blockchain sync with Graphical wallet client. Think that must help me with missing transactions.

It looks like you were not connected to the network and have your own personal blockchain as you were mining the total 150XDN per block according to your image. Any transaction from that blockchain would not have confirmed with the true blockchain.
i have mine this coins in April this year. All was ok. All this mined coins was transfered to Polo.
Is this possible in XDN to have own blockchain?
Maybe you are right, but now i resync all from scratch. Will see if this solve my problem. Need time before sync will be done)))

Sorry, my mistake...  I never looked at the image close enough and assumed you were mining every block. DUH
legendary
how can i see some sys messages in Graphical XDN client? Or any .log files? I want check if all synced without problems
legendary
Will see what happens after sync is done. I will made transfer to new wallet later.

will report
Before I have synced blockchain with old console ver. (3.0.0) and during synchronization get a warnings about wrong block version. Maybe this is a key of problem.
Now i made blockchain sync with Graphical wallet client. Think that must help me with missing transactions.

It looks like you were not connected to the network and have your own personal blockchain as you were mining the total 150XDN per block according to your image. Any transaction from that blockchain would not have confirmed with the true blockchain.
i have mine this coins in April this year. All was ok. All this mined coins was transfered to Polo.
Is this possible in XDN to have own blockchain?
Maybe you are right, but now i resync all from scratch. Will see if this solve my problem. Need time before sync will be done)))
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

will report

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

will report
Then good luck, and say when its done.
legendary

will report
Activity: 166
Merit: 101

will report
legendary

will report
Pages:
Jump to: