Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 89. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
We are happy Polo masks are down.
We are happy to develop the future most advanced anon coin.
Thank you for your support.

Hello dNote!

Are you really one of XDN developers?

Or just part of dev Team/PR/Talking head?

I am one of the leading XDN devs in our international XDN team,
Major XDN development, ideas, and new features come directly from me.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]

So Basically, according to Polo, this is an XDN issue.  I tend to believe them because no developer has yet come forth after 5 days to offer any assistance getting this resolved.

I am going to continue posting here asking for help (without any profanity) until I get it, or someone bans me from the thread for asking for help repeatedly and not getting it.

I would think someone who supports XDN would find a dev to help me to resolve the issue.  Imagine the people visiting this thread who are seeing how hundreds of dollars in XDN can go missing and nobody is there to help.  I am guessing that kind of neglect for investors would scare people away.

Anyone who clicks on the links I provided earlier and pastes the transaction ID can see the unconfirmed transaction.

I still belive this problem is related to Polo.
Their devs are well-known lame-hand persons.

Every time I sent BCN from Polo about 25-33% percent of transactions was failed.
Big amount transactions failed 100%.

Polo admins so lazy and never implemented new features that can help users in most cases.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
It's a fairly large transaction, made up of many small input, not sure why that would really matter tho. I think it takes a week or so for TX to fall out of mempool, so should just be a day or two until polo can try again I think
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Fuck off fat drunkard. XDN is a container in which I deliver my shit. Im the wrong guy to mess with.

O mine gott, I'm so scared Smiley
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Counterparty have DEX - Decentrelized Exchange built into their wallet. I think Next have same and I am sure many others.
DEX is a bit hard to use, but Book of Orbs that list only some counterparty asset made it easier usable.  If DEX will folow BOO it will become much better.

This thread is dedicated to XDN, so please stop to spam DEX here!

Fuck off fat drunkard. XDN is a container in which I deliver my shit. Im the wrong guy to mess with.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Counterparty have DEX - Decentrelized Exchange built into their wallet. I think Next have same and I am sure many others.
DEX is a bit hard to use, but Book of Orbs that list only some counterparty asset made it easier usable.  If DEX will folow BOO it will become much better.

This thread is dedicated to XDN, so please stop to spam DEX here!
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Day 4 - Still no help from anyone associated with XDN or Poloniex on my hundreds of dollars in missing coins.
Don't fuck our brains any more, please.

Where is no such transaction.
Your coins never left Polo.

So you need to open ticket at Polo support and wait for responce.
Nobody else is able to help you except them.

Period.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Has any cryptocurrency integrated a btc exchange directly into its GUI? Know it isn't a small task, but it would resolve frozen exchange wallets. Just throwing it out there. Any advantages to centralized exchanges?

eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Hello dNote!

Are you really one of XDN developers?

Or just part of dev Team/PR/Talking head?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
and Merry Christmas to all!
To you and to others too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Actually, I think it can be even better and can give a new stimulus to XDN. Also, it will give an opportunity to buy for investors who were considering buying but were not satisfied with an average annual XDN prices.
I think the smaller is the value of a coin, the smaller is its capacity to attract investors.

I'm really curious to see how XDN will react in the first part of the coming year, and I guess from that outcome many investors will see if to keep XDN or sell it.

4. Monero bag holders (possibly Poloniex folks) are scared of XDN because XDN is the main XMR competitor, they just now that, they want their investment to be safe.
6. When XMR will crush investors attention will be with XDN because it is the main XMR competitor.
    Polo is a major (>75% of trades!!!)  XMR exchange, by delisting XDN from Polo they give no chance for investors to move their funds from XMR to XDN fast enough.
To make point 4 and 6 true which means that XDN is the main competitor of XMR and that if and when the latter will crush, investors will move their investments to XDN then you should explain why is that.

I mean is there anything that holds Polo to diversify its investments? Why they cannot invest on Monero and on Digitalnote as well? I don't understand why you think they fear XDN when they can also own a part of it?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
and Merry Christmas to all!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
XDN will live a long beautiful life. Delisting from only one exchange is not a big deal. I would say not trustworthy and not "fair play" exchange after all. Actually, I think it can be even better and can give a new stimulus to XDN. Also, it will give an opportunity to buy for investors who were considering buying but were not satisfied with an average annual XDN prices.
I want to tell my own opinion after observing XMR - Poloniex relationships since the early beginning. This is my opinion and I am pretty sure about that, you can agree or disagree, but please read the statement, make your own research and make your own conclusions:

1. Poloniex folks are trading coins with the insight information.
2. Poloniex is making a well-orchestrated pump-dump on different coins.
3. Poloniex and Monero are involved in strong abnormal relationships. Poloniex is pushing Monero up in different ways. I think 90% of Monero success is from Poloniex.
4. Monero bag holders (possibly Poloniex folks) are scared of XDN because XDN is the main XMR competitor, they just now that, they want their investment to be safe.
5. I don't know if Monero devs are involved but I doubt they are not.
6. When XMR will crush investors attention will be with XDN because it is the main XMR competitor.
    Polo is a major (>75% of trades!!!)  XMR exchange, by delisting XDN from Polo they give no chance for investors to move their funds from XMR to XDN fast enough.
Eventually, the truth will always find its way out and Polo suspicious activity will always attract attention and will cause research and actions.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Cryptonote is a stodgy practice to make crypto great again. DigitalNote has never even been pumped because nobody has owned it. Someone needs to offload the last bit of their XDN so that we can assume its no longer alive.

After you   Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Cryptonote is a stodgy practice to make crypto great again. DigitalNote has never even been pumped because nobody has owned it. Someone needs to offload the last bit of their XDN so that we can assume its no longer alive.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It is a large byte size... It will go eventually or get returned to polo. May require patience
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Did you receive a reply from poloniex support? I don't think there is a way to "fix" an unconfirmed tx

I have not received a reply from anyone at Polo or from anyone associated with XDN.  It has been 3 days now.

We are not talking about losing well over a million XDN because someone stole it, or because I made a mistake transferring it.  I can see an unconfirmed transaction on the blockchain, and now so can everyone else. 

Here is the transaction ID.  Just go to https://minergate.com/blockchain/xdn/blocks and put it in the search box.

a64d4041057a2bcf65647476b4a814bffeae879ebee87e0ab86ce886699e0049

So what now?  I am out of luck?

These messages of mine are starting to stack up.  People are going to be interested in XDN, look here, and see nobody within XDN cares.

i can't find the transaction at all. are you sure the id is correct?

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Did you receive a reply from poloniex support? I don't think there is a way to "fix" an unconfirmed tx
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
MONERO
Price can still go back to the previous value? 
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Your transaction ID is not valuable at all, guys.

You can write it right here without any fears.

Sorry, guys...

I mean every question about transaction problem MUST have transaction ID written along with problem description.
Otherwise nobody will spend their time solving your problem.

The exception would be if you send coins to an exchange, but forget to include payment ID, then the only way you can prove to exchange you sent coins is with TX ID, so then you want to keep it private.
Pages:
Jump to: