Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 91. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Has any cryptocurrency integrated a btc exchange directly into its GUI? Know it isn't a small task, but it would resolve frozen exchange wallets. Just throwing it out there. Any advantages to centralized exchanges?
With the latest Gulden wallet you can buy Gulden coins with BTC (and even with Euro if you are in NL or BE) from within the wallet
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When do we get the scoop on XMR RingCT release?
Activity: 42
Has any cryptocurrency integrated a btc exchange directly into its GUI? Know it isn't a small task, but it would resolve frozen exchange wallets. Just throwing it out there. Any advantages to centralized exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
SDC had wallets frozen for no reason and they said it was due to maintenance and bittrex was working fine, they have been staking their sdc wallet i believe also, remember they bring in keyword filter? few days after sdc explode and everybody in trollbox was talking about how much better then xmr it was...lots of shady stuff happening.

pumpers use informaton of frozen wallets. it is simple.  "everybody in trollbox"   are pumpers. each with few accounts and they shill coin they bought a week ago.  They just use everything they can. or publish articles. or whatever. Just to get price up when they bought and down when they dont have and need to buy.   When valets are frozen, no one can bring fresh coins in and dump on their pump. So if they bought most what is on Poloniex they are free to choose price there.

Good coins will always have traders on Poloniex, and they will prevent such actions since will buy when cheap and dump on pumpers pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hey guys is there a way to speed up the wallet synchronization? I downloaded it for the first time and it took 3 days to dowload 80k blocks (250k more blocks to go)  Sad
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Remember guys.

The best practice is always to send coins (except XMR*) through your own wallets.
You can control all the parts of transfer and always know who is guilty if your coins disappeared in transit Smiley

*XMR transfers are bloody expensive so send it directly...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Guys i got XDN in polo. How do i withdraw them to Bittrex? At bittrex it says that i need a payment ID? Anyone can help?

You need to withdraw to your own wallet.
Activity: 48
Guys i got XDN in polo. How do i withdraw them to Bittrex? At bittrex it says that i need a payment ID? Anyone can help?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
SDC had wallets frozen for no reason and they said it was due to maintenance and bittrex was working fine, they have been staking their sdc wallet i believe also, remember they bring in keyword filter? few days after sdc explode and everybody in trollbox was talking about how much better then xmr it was...lots of shady stuff happening.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Wow poloniex really sucks so bad.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Anyway, I do find it a bit odd that they kicked off the ducknote, which does OK volume and clearly does have some ongoing development, but they let Bytecoin and Boolberry stay. I think BBR has similar volume, but practically no development. And Bytecoin is basically dead with a worse distribution than XDN, but I guess it was the originator, so maybe that's why.

I'm thinking exactly the same thing - I have a lot of BCN and thought that was a pretty high risk of a delist - I never expected to see XDN go at all - seems like a very draconian move.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
It happened with XMR also when it started to go up to 0.01,wallet disabled for maintenance while Monero was pumping and it surely happened many other times on a lot of alts...

It happened last week with SYS... and the previous week with NAV...
Wallets are arbitrarily disabled by Polo so they can help whales rip off their own Customers.

Also, virtually every coin listing is a carefully staged Pump & Dump...
There is no way Polo will ever get the appropriate registrations from US Govt to survive long term.

When you have open business-as-usual fraud, imagine what they are hiding...
Only a matter of time before the big "exit hack"... 3-2-1.

wow, is this really true? then poloniex really need to changes things. or users need to change exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
EDIT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17237093
Don't worry but use the possibilities ...

I take this as "XDN development plans have not changed". Show poloniex they are wrong  Grin

Do you think that there is a chance that Polo will change their mind? I hope so.

Sure, but what will cause them to. If poloniex ignores the continued development of XDN's features and network strength, it shows an ill will towards XDN... This should be concerning to anyone who wishes to trade coins that are not in the top 10. Would really like to hear their explination, but I doubt we will get that.

users should just flood them with messages. It happened with LTBc once, but it seems is again listed among delisted.  So even if you manage to stay on this time you will most likely be on the list at next cleaning.  They delist coins that are there only with reason of pumping and dumping.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
i think the people behind poloniex are invested in XMR, it was the exchange that gave XMR its break too (there is not even a LTC market). expect other cryptonote coins to be delisted too, poloniex is a big exchange now so expect a lot of low volume coins to be delisted in 2017. i guess that exchange will focus on new innovative and high volume coins from now on.

The first part of this is probably true. Poloniex was first exchange to trade Monero (or Bytecoin or any other cryptonote) besides TheKoziTwo's cryptonote.exchange site, afaik. And it did generate massive volume on the first Monero pump for them, and they have continued to be the dominant exchange for Monero since then, so I wouldn't be surprised if the owner and others are holding more than a couple XMR.

However, they do seem pretty loyal to some older coins which have low volumes, but have been on their exchange since the start or close to it, such as Huntercoin, Vertcoin, Myriadcoin, Quatloo, Noblecoin, Riecoin, and probably a few others. I believe these all have some level of active development, and I'm not sure about Noble or Quatloo, but the rest have some defining feature that makes them unique.

Anyway, I do find it a bit odd that they kicked off the ducknote, which does OK volume and clearly does have some ongoing development, but they let Bytecoin and Boolberry stay. I think BBR has similar volume, but practically no development. And Bytecoin is basically dead with a worse distribution than XDN, but I guess it was the originator, so maybe that's why.

that is what i con't understand. they are keeping bbr, even worse, naut and vox. blatant scams.  even worse XVC! intentionally manipulated by its dev.

i won't be surprised if they are delisted sometime in 2017...just as i am speculating (as i mentioned above), the other coins will have their time.
legendary
So what's the future plan of XDN after delisting? It should be also included in the announcement.

It still trades on bittrex, cryptopia, hitbtc, and maybe elsewhere. I don't think any future plans have changed.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
So what's the future plan of XDN after delisting? It should be also included in the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
i think the people behind poloniex are invested in XMR, it was the exchange that gave XMR its break too (there is not even a LTC market). expect other cryptonote coins to be delisted too, poloniex is a big exchange now so expect a lot of low volume coins to be delisted in 2017. i guess that exchange will focus on new innovative and high volume coins from now on.

The first part of this is probably true. Poloniex was first exchange to trade Monero (or Bytecoin or any other cryptonote) besides TheKoziTwo's cryptonote.exchange site, afaik. And it did generate massive volume on the first Monero pump for them, and they have continued to be the dominant exchange for Monero since then, so I wouldn't be surprised if the owner and others are holding more than a couple XMR.

However, they do seem pretty loyal to some older coins which have low volumes, but have been on their exchange since the start or close to it, such as Huntercoin, Vertcoin, Myriadcoin, Quatloo, Noblecoin, Riecoin, and probably a few others. I believe these all have some level of active development, and I'm not sure about Noble or Quatloo, but the rest have some defining feature that makes them unique.

that is what i con't understand. they are keeping bbr, even worse, naut and vox. blatant scams.  even worse XVC! intentionally manipulated by its dev.
legendary
i think the people behind poloniex are invested in XMR, it was the exchange that gave XMR its break too (there is not even a LTC market). expect other cryptonote coins to be delisted too, poloniex is a big exchange now so expect a lot of low volume coins to be delisted in 2017. i guess that exchange will focus on new innovative and high volume coins from now on.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Pages:
Jump to: