Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 93. (Read 450263 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Tbh i'm glad I sold my investment at 17 sats, merged mining is always bad for coins.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
How do you get down off a ducknote?

Just wait for it to hit one sat then you can hop right off.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
How do you get down off a ducknote?
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
The same was a month before...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I cannot fall asleep...
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Let start the newyear early.

what do you suggest ?
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Let start the newyear early.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
I affraid of long waiting ;-)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
let's wait  Roll Eyes
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
It's actually impossible to do this because of the way Polo's wallet is setup. There's no input for payment ID, only your XDN address - which makes it impossible to transfer between exchanges.

All modern cryptonote coins don't mandatory required payment ID.
HITBTC works fine without it.

But POLO admins too stupid, too lazy and too greedy.

I provided them with all necessary help to fix MCN wallets and give money to the clients.
But they prefered to steal our coins guys Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I'm moving all my XDN over to Bittrex. At least there are still a couple of good exchanges open and trading DigitalNote.

It's actually impossible to do this because of the way Polo's wallet is setup. There's no input for payment ID, only your XDN address - which makes it impossible to transfer between exchanges.
Activity: 103
khantahir who are you? Just registered and this is your first post...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
In the next 24-48 hours, we will provide a public statement regarding Poloniex - XDN delisting
and the high possibility of Poloniex-Monero relationships (possible insider trading)
and upcoming Monero January 2017 RingCT release ...
Stay tuned, prepare your popcorn ...

Don't worry but use the possibilities ...

We know your coin is of no use now, stop trying to pull monero's legs.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Set your buy orders at lower prices, we'll see sub 10 sat on bittrex very soon.

a pity, isn't it ?
however we have to be sure that the coin is still in monero mouvance, and will later benefit from it, in spite of a very high number of coins...

Indeed, I've decided to stock-up on extra coins - hopefully it'll bounce back later on with the other exchanges - right now Polo is a great vehicle for growth, but seems to be losing a lot of reputation due to these kind of events - maybe they wont be so big in the future.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Set your buy orders at lower prices, we'll see sub 10 sat on bittrex very soon.

a pity, isn't it ?
however we have to be sure that the coin is still in monero mouvance, and will later benefit from it, in spite of a very high number of coins...
legendary
I'm moving all my XDN over to Bittrex. At least there are still a couple of good exchanges open and trading DigitalNote.
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
remember the time when polo deposits were disabled for more than month during the pump?

Yes, I do.
I also remember Cryptsy doing this same exact thing. (edit: the same exact thing is disabling deposits for coins that were pumping)
Don't wanna FUD just sharing my observations.
Activity: 74
remember the time when polo deposits were disabled for more than month during the pump?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I hate fucking delisting and the way its handled ! Just woke up this morning with a 50% lost ... damnit !

lol, just saw your comment on trollbox.
legendary
I hate fucking delisting and the way its handled ! Just woke up this morning with a 50% lost ... damnit !
Indeed, they handle it a much fairer way on Bittrex. Polo tend to just aim and shoot. Usually they target low volume - I don't understand their logic this time =(
Pages:
Jump to: