Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 94. (Read 450263 times)

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I hate fucking delisting and the way its handled ! Just woke up this morning with a 50% lost ... damnit !
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
thanks for the info. although i don't have any XDN i am still interested in the development. because i still thing that the messenger.

can u tell us more about the insider trading stuff.
Activity: 896
EDIT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17237093
Don't worry but use the possibilities ...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I don't understand why Polo are delisting XDN - trading volume hasn't been too bad compared to some other coins I have on their excahgne - seems like they are pulling coins at random these days.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
This is not a death really.

The coin is going to be delisted at the worst exchange.
Some guys in panic sold their coin out.
Smart guys bought it and sent to HITBTC.

Trade volumes is 13 BTC/Polo + 2 BTC/Hit only.

In 1-2 months we will see who is right.

I don't know if polo is the worst exchange but there's nothing to keep the price currently.

13 BTC is huge compared to the daily trading volume.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
This is not a death really.

The coin is going to be delisted at the worst exchange.
Some guys in panic sold their coin out.
Smart guys bought it and sent to HITBTC.

Trade volumes is 13 BTC/Polo + 2 BTC/Hit only.

In 1-2 months we will see who is right.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys, please help us to keep XDN on polo
Please retweet
https://twitter.com/johnnywoo2015/status/810737121338261505
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So what's your plan to keep XDN on polo  Huh

On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
death. time to start on fantomcoin, get it listed at bittrex.
Activity: 432
my guess in that if a bigger price is needed to attract more hash power from the merged mining capability (and also more volume to remain on polo), then the stake holders will soon / eventually push the price up. the last pump is due to a rebound

or not

On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
seems polo is delisting XDN
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101
karbo.io
Hello dNote,

we just added pull request, please check and merge. You need also to add the fix for FCN wallet.

Thank you for your work.
Activity: 432
my guess in that if a bigger price is needed to attract more hash power from the merged mining capability (and also more volume to remain on polo), then the stake holders will soon / eventually push the price up. the last pump is due to a rebound
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Any updates on open source pool? Would like to mine XMR + XDN, but not enough to fuck with minergate.

It seems like there is someone who managed to implement the merged mining pool because minergate is only 2/3 of XDN network. I hope users and side developers will implement the merged mining and will open source it.

thank you
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
where is the blocks on OSX i was thinking maby i need to delet them, so my wallet load.. they are not @ the same place that bitcoin does have it

this file can be found ".digitalnote" in the user folder. but you have to make all files visible. there are three files:
blockchainindices.dat
blockindexes.dat
blocks.dat
blockscache.dat

thanks
Any updates on open source pool? Would like to mine XMR + XDN, but not enough to fuck with minergate.

It seems like there is someone who managed to implement the merged mining pool because minergate is only 2/3 of XDN network. I hope users and side developers will implement the merged mining and will open source it.
So... after ridiculous p&d, any news? any roadmap?

P&D is a reaction on news and development. I think we are clear with a roadmap - we are working on PoA for XDN and improvements for FCN.
This week we are going to update some FCN stuff.

Where can I see the roadmap?
Probably here, reading hundreds of forum pages ...
We don't have a roadmap document ...
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
eeX
Activity: 961
Soldo.IN [SLD]
P&D is a reaction on news and development. I think we are clear with a roadmap - we are working on PoA for XDN and improvements for FCN.

XDN is very good coin.
I need the only one new feature - Colored/Named coins.
But really don't expect any Cryptonote coin dev team will release it Sad
Activity: 425
So... after ridiculous p&d, any news? any roadmap?

Where can I see the roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: