Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 16. (Read 120767 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
My staking does not work correctly. For this month (February) there are only 2 transactions with the status "mined" (while in the wallet it is written: "Expected time to earn reward is 2 (or 3, or 4) days"). This is not normal, is it? How can this be remedied, what to look for? I would be grateful for the answer.

Looks like a general problem or? Havent got rewarded since 4 days…

Yesterday staking weight was at nearly 8m, last week was 4 times less...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
My staking does not work correctly. For this month (February) there are only 2 transactions with the status "mined" (while in the wallet it is written: "Expected time to earn reward is 2 (or 3, or 4) days"). This is not normal, is it? How can this be remedied, what to look for? I would be grateful for the answer.

Looks like a general problem or? Havent got rewarded since 4 days…

The network weight has nearly trippled in the last month, people are starting to stake the coin, the expected time is an average which you cannot trust 100%, it depends a lot on how many are staking and changes often
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
We glad to inform you that XMCC has been added to Scrypto hosting system, the system is working and its stable. You can start hosting them. Price has been set to 8$ per month payable in DP coins.
We need your votes! Please show your love, lets try and get on next.exchange https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5099/digitalprice-dp
I have bought now enough for a digital price masternode Smiley Is there any guide which could help how to set up the masternode?
And are there any marketing plans for the plattform scrypto? I like it but I think some marketing is needed to gain more traction and attention. It needs more active users to be succesfull. Just my two cents Smiley

Also, join & post in the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club space & I'll tip you 1,000 $trolls Cheesy

Just head to the official DigitalPrice website for the masternode guide. I'm absolutely in love with Scrypto. All we need to do is use it, bring your Facebook friends over & start using it as a replacement. If you find an issue or have a good idea to make it better post in the DP Discord channel. We are early users, have fun with it!

Well said! That is the best and fastest way to grow a community.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
I have bought now enough for a digital price masternode Smiley Is there any guide which could help how to set up the masternode?
And are there any marketing plans for the plattform scrypto? I like it but I think some marketing is needed to gain more traction and attention. It needs more active users to be succesfull. Just my two cents Smiley

Also, join & post in the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club space & I'll tip you 1,000 $trolls Cheesy

Just head to the official DigitalPrice website for the masternode guide. I'm absolutely in love with Scrypto. All we need to do is use it, bring your Facebook friends over & start using it as a replacement. If you find an issue or have a good idea to make it better post in the DP Discord channel. We are early users, have fun with it!
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
DigitalPrice has been added to:
https://masternodesreviewed.com/CoinsWithMasternodes/digital-price-dp/

mn owners ... come review the project and help spread awareness  Smiley
Hi, do you know when we can again mine DP via digitaltrip.win?

There is really no ETA for that, we have people asking to host masternodes and we have to fix our masternode rating system. This is really more important for the coin itself, but the game will get fixed sooner or later.

I understand Smiley Thanks for the quick reply!

There is really no ETA for that, we have people asking to host masternodes and we have to fix our masternode rating system. This is really more important for the coin itself, but the game will get fixed sooner or later.
Hello community.

Finally we made it, Vsnyc "VSX" masternodes can be hosted on scrypto, it took us sometime because we had to rebuild the hosting script from scratch.
We have tested it and everything is working, the price to host a VSX masternode is set to 8$ monthly payable in DP coin only with price updated every 5 mins.

Now we working to add other coins, so stay tuned and let the world know we exist.

Thx

Which coin you plan to add ? 
Can you share the list of all coin you have in your plan ?

We have just added COLX, next on the list is PHORE (Not confirmed 100% currently working on it)
There is a voting list active on Scrypto, soon we will add the second batch of coins
https://scrypto.io/s/digitalprice-development-voting/
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
If you need website, just ask for info..
Hello community.

Finally we made it, Vsnyc "VSX" masternodes can be hosted on scrypto, it took us sometime because we had to rebuild the hosting script from scratch.
We have tested it and everything is working, the price to host a VSX masternode is set to 8$ monthly payable in DP coin only with price updated every 5 mins.

Now we working to add other coins, so stay tuned and let the world know we exist.

Thx

Which coin you plan to add ? 
Can you share the list of all coin you have in your plan ?
Hello community.

Thx

Hi,

If you interested in setting up the masternode with scrypto hosting then follow this guide

https://medium.com/@claudio_22814/setting-up-your-masternode-with-scrypto-io-masternode-hosting-26dcfe3e51f1
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Activity: 43
been interested in this coin for some time, haven't pick it up yet. wanna ask how's the payout guys? is it stable as in regular payout? any problems in setting up the MN? what about remote control wallet via VPS? DP MN supports it right? cheers!
Activity: 44
the game does not pay more

How do you access and play the game.?

I think it would be a fun alternative way of mining for this or any crypto...
Pages:
Jump to: