Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 17. (Read 120767 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
the game does not pay more

We are aware of this, but the hosting platform is more important than the game at the moment.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
the game does not pay more
i had my coin in my wallet for 2-3 days it still says my coins are not matured. my wallet is unlocked for staking. what am i missing? can anyone help?

The same for me. My coins are already two days in my wallet. Unlocked but they dont mature

Same here... Even though this is a 2 week old concern, haven't found any solutions yet

Please head to discord so we can find a solution

What is your discord link?

https://discordapp.com/invite/kJyFt6s
Activity: 44
i had my coin in my wallet for 2-3 days it still says my coins are not matured. my wallet is unlocked for staking. what am i missing? can anyone help?

The same for me. My coins are already two days in my wallet. Unlocked but they dont mature

Same here... Even though this is a 2 week old concern, haven't found any solutions yet

What is your discord link?

Activity: 44

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
is this X11 or SHA256 algorithm?  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Congratz guys!

Vsync has reached 500 votes on the voting system, therefor will be added to Scrypto Masternode Hosting, i have already informed the programmer,  he said that if the process goes smooth in 3 days we will have it added.

That's really cool
Congratz guys!

Vsync has reached 500 votes on the voting system, therefor will be added to Scrypto Masternode Hosting, i have already informed the programmer,  he said that if the process goes smooth in 3 days we will have it added.
Ok guys, the first batch has been released for voting, some coins have not been added because they were not found on coinmarketcap, if you need a coin not listed on cmc please  add also the website so we can check, and also please only suggest coins that have masternodes active.
How this works, for a coin to get listed to the masternode hosting system it needs to recieve 500 votes, 1 vote = 1 DP. The link to the voting system is https://scrypto.io/s/digitalprice-development-voting/

For more information connect to our discord.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Congratulations Dev, its very interesting. Grin Grin Grin
Hello Community,

As stated earlier on, yesterday we released the new website. I hope you are all happy with the work done.
We have also completed the voting system on scrypto and soon will be adding new coins to the hosting system.

Regards
Claudio
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Quick question, how long does it take for the scrypto DP masternode host to synchronize, I'm still showing 0 blocks after about 15 minutes of buying it?
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
at the current moment: sourced from https://scrypto.io/directory/masternodes
Price   $0.244118
Required coins   25,000
Node worth   $6,102.95
AVG reward frequency   11h 13m 20s
Daily income   $8.69
Reward all masternodes 24h   $2,633.84
Hi there, What's the roughly ROI monthly and yearly for 1 DP MasterNode? Thanks guys
Dev is working on a new website digitalprice. Waiting for new website release. Grin

This weekend we will release the new website.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Dev is working on a new website digitalprice. Waiting for new website release. Grin
Hi there, What's the roughly ROI monthly and yearly for 1 DP MasterNode? Thanks guys

https://scrypto.io/s/mns-dp/
Activity: 43
Activity: 34

Pages:
Jump to: