Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 18. (Read 120799 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hy Guys,
Is there a working miningpool for DP?
Thx in advance!

DP is Proof of stake.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hy Guys,
Is there a working miningpool for DP?
Thx in advance!
i had my coin in my wallet for 2-3 days it still says my coins are not matured. my wallet is unlocked for staking. what am i missing? can anyone help?

Better head on to discord, easier to help out
Activity: 9
i had my coin in my wallet for 2-3 days it still says my coins are not matured. my wallet is unlocked for staking. what am i missing? can anyone help?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It's great project, I like this coin! Grin
Can you provide instruction on how to do so because i can not do that, there is no such option in my wallet?
First encrypt your wallet with a passphrase and than unlock it for staking.

I did that all that so do i have to press something or just wait and the staking will begin by itself? Do I need to run the PC 24/7. Im not doing a master node just to be clear, Im asking just for staking!

The process for staking is:

1. Send coins to wallet
2. Wait at least 8hrs for them to mature
3. Unlock wallet "keep for staking checked.

Thats all

But I do not see such an option "keep for staking" where is it exactly, its pretty simple wallet , there is not too many option in it so I should be able to see it but i dont!!!!

When you unlock the wallet, just under where you fill in your password  Grin
OOO ok I got it now it was checked so Do i need to run the pc 24/7 or I can turn it off? If I can turn it off should I keep the wallet unlocked while the pc is off?

If you staking the wallet must be online 24/7
If i shut down the PC do I start from the same progress point next time i turn it on again or it startrs from the begining?

It will start staking
Activity: 6
Can you provide instruction on how to do so because i can not do that, there is no such option in my wallet?

I did that all that so do i have to press something or just wait and the staking will begin by itself? Do I need to run the PC 24/7. Im not doing a master node just to be clear, Im asking just for staking!

1. Send coins to wallet

Thats all

But I do not see such an option "keep for staking" where is it exactly, its pretty simple wallet , there is not too many option in it so I should be able to see it but i dont!!!!

OOO ok I got it now it was checked so Do i need to run the pc 24/7 or I can turn it off? If I can turn it off should I keep the wallet unlocked while the pc is off?

If i shut down the PC do I start from the same progress point next time i turn it on again or it startrs from the begining?

1. Send coins to wallet

Thats all

1. Send coins to wallet

Thats all

1. Send coins to wallet

Thats all

1. Send coins to wallet

Thats all

1. Send coins to wallet

Thats all

Activity: 9
hello, I'm trying to run masternode i believe i done everything correctly according to the masternodes windows guide and this youtube tutorial  this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwX7auIJQtI

when i update and try start the masternode i receive an error message stating Alias: masternode1 Failed to start masternode. Error: could not allocate vin

can somebody please help?

Unlock the wallet and keep for staking checked, then start the masternode

i did that and now im getting successfully started 0 masternodes, fail to start 1, total 1 failed to start mn1. error: could not allocate vin
Activity: 38
Hi, I do have some DP coins in my windows wallet, can I stuck them or I need to have at least 25k coins? I did try to stuck them but i dont see such an option in my wallet!

You can stake them in your wallet.
Hi, I do have some DP coins in my windows wallet, can I stake them or I need to have at least 25k coins? I did try to stake them but i don't see such an option in my wallet!
I like Discord, to communicate with the devs and community of a project.

If I am right, Digital Price has set up such a channel.

What is the link to join there ?

Thanks!

You can find the link on the first post of this thread.
Activity: 58
I like Discord, to communicate with the devs and community of a project.

If I am right, Digital Price has set up such a channel.

What is the link to join there ?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: