Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 20. (Read 120769 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Hello, please pm me as i would like to donate some coins to you for your scoop.

Regards
Claudio
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
HI. I CREATED A TELEGRAM GROUP FOR OUR COMMUNITY. JOIN US IF WANT.   t.me/DigitalPriceDP

Please quote that its not our official telegram channel.
bad thing you dont want to use telegram. All best project use. -1

Team is doing just fine. Nothing here to see, move along

Just buy and hodl
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
HI. I CREATED A TELEGRAM GROUP FOR OUR COMMUNITY. JOIN US IF WANT.   t.me/DigitalPriceDP

Not saying that, just saying that the one you setup is not our official telegram. We have our telegram account, we just have to add it to the thread post and to our site.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

125% Up? Any news?

We launched masternode hosting on the 30th of december on scrypto.io thats the latest news.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Guys im testing a feature out on scrypto.io
I need your help, please vote one of the options.
https://scrypto.io/s/digitalprice-development-voting/
Make telegram group. All big project have.
You keep saying the projec is big and great, but why?

What makes this coin valueable over others?

Why will a regular user buy this coin? how can it be used?

I am not talking about investor, but regular user.

How this coin can gain value? use case?

At the moment there are lots of functional’s realized in Scrypto, but for project to become actual and popular there is still a lot to do.
We say Scrypto to be big because it has a good potential which can seen even now. After we finish the Scrypto with all functional’s we will cover all crypto community spheres.

What makes this coin valuable over others?
As you know, Altcoins which has low capitalization are concentrated on template things like block explorer, wallets for different platforms, faucets etc. We do understand the reality and we are not saying DP to be as popular as  payment instrument for all people – that’s for bitcoin to do.  Our plan for DP to become a payment instrument for crypto community.  Popularization of our services will create a constant impulse on exchange, like in Cryptopia – dotcoin, Binance exchange - Binance coin.

The main goal of DP is to improve the CryptoCommunity, We will achieve this through projects that are created to optimize the activities of the CryptoCommunity. The DigitalPrice coin’s major project is Scrypto (A Social Media Platform) wherein DigitalPrice blockchain technology will be used as it's core component.
By the way of applying such a superlative approach DigitalPrice will be perceived & well accepted by the cryptocommunity as a valuable means of payment used from micro to macro projects which optimizes the output, and the communications of the overall cryptocurrency vertical. DigitalPrice cryptocurrency holds a clear edge over it's other competitors with an exceptional project Scrypto, and DigitalPrice currency will be used as main mode of payment for every Scrypto services: Banner advertising Adding coin to the Scrypto faucet for posts’ stimulation Masternodes Hosting Masternodes rating system CryptoCurrency rating system ICO rating system

Regards
Claudio
Activity: 308

What makes this coin valueable over others?

I am not talking about investor, but regular user.

How this coin can gain value? use case?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Damn away for a week n the price is around 3x Shocked. n i am still short of few coins to run a maternode Huh. Com'n guys just be  generous ,atleast for sometime.
Hello Community!

We have released Masternode hosting on Scrypto.io beta version , At the moment you can setup only Digitalprice masternodes at the price of 1 DP per month, later on in January we will add additional Masternode coins. I have created a tutorial for you to use to setup your masternode. https://medium.com/@claudio_22814/setting-up-your-masternode-with-scrypto-io-masternode-hosting-26dcfe3e51f1

How long will the beta be running approximately?
Is it safe to use or might our DP be in danger while using the beta?

At the moment i do not have an ETA, but i can say its safe. Remember you are the one holding the coins not us.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Hello Community!

We have released Masternode hosting on Scrypto.io beta version , At the moment you can setup only Digitalprice masternodes at the price of 1 DP per month, later on in January we will add additional Masternode coins. I have created a tutorial for you to use to setup your masternode. https://medium.com/@claudio_22814/setting-up-your-masternode-with-scrypto-io-masternode-hosting-26dcfe3e51f1

Thanks for the comprehensive guide. I hope you will have a telegram group soon because I don't use discord or slack.
Activity: 322
Hello Community!

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
We have telegram group?

Nope, we have a slack but we are moving to discord.
Pages:
Jump to: