Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 19. (Read 120799 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Question,

Is there a service like node-vps.com or nodeshare.in that is supporting digital price masternodes ?

I like to use such kind of services instead of digging into the technical steps setting up a masternode by my own.

Thanks!

Hello,

You can use scrypto.io masternode hosting service, currently it supports only DP masternodes. Follow this guide, it will help you out

https://medium.com/@claudio_22814/setting-up-your-masternode-with-scrypto-io-masternode-hosting-26dcfe3e51f1

Regards

Thanks a lot for this excellent info and quick reply. :-)
I will look through the medium post and setup the MN accordingly.

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Are the masternodes already working?

Yes, you can host digitalprice masternodes, we are still in beta. But the service works
Activity: 37
Are the masternodes already working?
Question,

Is there a service like node-vps.com or nodeshare.in that is supporting digital price masternodes ?

I like to use such kind of services instead of digging into the technical steps setting up a masternode by my own.

Thanks!

Hello,

You can use scrypto.io masternode hosting service, currently it supports only DP masternodes. Follow this guide, it will help you out

https://medium.com/@claudio_22814/setting-up-your-masternode-with-scrypto-io-masternode-hosting-26dcfe3e51f1

Regards
Activity: 58
Question,

Thanks!
hello, I'm trying to run masternode i believe i done everything correctly according to the masternodes windows guide and this youtube tutorial  this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwX7auIJQtI

when i update and try start the masternode i receive an error message stating Alias: masternode1 Failed to start masternode. Error: could not allocate vin

can somebody please help?

Unlock the wallet and keep for staking checked, then start the masternode
Activity: 9
hello, I'm trying to run masternode i believe i done everything correctly according to the masternodes windows guide and this youtube tutorial  this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwX7auIJQtI

when i update and try start the masternode i receive an error message stating Alias: masternode1 Failed to start masternode. Error: could not allocate vin

can somebody please help?
Activity: 34
Hi, does the DigitalTrip-Game still work? After transmitting my wallet-id, I keep getting the message: "TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT"

Thanks in advance,
Amir

Hi, yes we are aware of that issue, we are currently working on our masternode hosting to add more coins, once thats been done we will look into digitaltrip.

Regards

Thanks for the quick reply! Cant wait to mine DigitalPrice while playing Smiley
Hi, does the DigitalTrip-Game still work? After transmitting my wallet-id, I keep getting the message: "TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT"

Thanks in advance,
Amir

Hi, yes we are aware of that issue, we are currently working on our masternode hosting to add more coins, once thats been done we will look into digitaltrip.

Regards
Activity: 34

Thanks in advance,
Amir
Hi Dev, I have some DP coin in my Windown wallet, I want to set password phrase. Is it Ok?

Yes, you can encrypt your wallet with a good password.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, I have some DP coin in my Windown wallet, I want to set password phrase. Is it Ok?
Why are there mining pools if it's full PoS?

Realized I am looking at two different coins, digital price and digital price classic

Ok actually I don't understand, is DPC an abandoned earlier formulation of DP or is it the result of a fork and still being developed? Thanks

Hello, i do not know whats the status on DPC project, im sure they have a thread on bitcointalk
Activity: 38

Realized I am looking at two different coins, digital price and digital price classic

Ok actually I don't understand, is DPC an abandoned earlier formulation of DP or is it the result of a fork and still being developed? Thanks

Hello everyone.

We have fixed the wallet issues on scrypto.io please check. If you still facing the issue let me know
how to fund my DP balance in scrypto ! all i see in balance option is only to withdraw...

Its a bug we are sorting out, in the meantime if you need to setup a masternode just head to our slack so we can help
Activity: 25
What is the current number of COINS in circulation? The project looks good.
about 17,907,299 DP coins
how to fund my DP balance in scrypto ! all i see in balance option is only to withdraw...
Pages:
Jump to: