Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 28. (Read 120799 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm playing the digitaltrip, then when I collect the coins appears.

TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT

because?

We have tried over and over again to sort out that anticheat system, but now and then i triggers that error, try waiting some time and then clear your cache.

more, my pc and new have neither 2 days and already needs clean cache
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

because?

We have tried over and over again to sort out that anticheat system, but now and then i triggers that error, try waiting some time and then clear your cache.
Activity: 44

because?
Activity: 46
I sent the 25k coins to the address generated by the getaccountaddress command in my local wallet. The transaction confirmed as it should. I used the TX id from the 25k transfer for the masternode config file. What am I missing?

Thanks,
  Stephen

Did you see the tx id when you run masternode outputs on the wallet debug console?
Activity: 10
I sent the 25k coins to the address generated by the getaccountaddress command in my local wallet. The transaction confirmed as it should. I used the TX id from the 25k transfer for the masternode config file. What am I missing?

Thanks,
  Stephen
I have a problem. I ran through the installation of a masternode on an ubuntu VS and a control wallet on my local machine. Everything seems to work fine except for the following message.

ubuntu@ip-172-31-25-174:~/DigitalPrice/src$ ./digitalpriced masternode status
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "18.221.184.97:9999",
    "status" : 2,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "I took this out just in case",
    "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"
}

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  Stephen

That problem is due to not having the 25k coins tx locked...
Activity: 38
i have some coins  in 'available' balance and others in 'stake' balance, when i try to send them only the coins in 'available' balance show up for transaction.How do i mix them so as to increase the weight for staking?
Activity: 10
I have a problem. I ran through the installation of a masternode on an ubuntu VS and a control wallet on my local machine. Everything seems to work fine except for the following message.

ubuntu@ip-172-31-25-174:~/DigitalPrice/src$ ./digitalpriced masternode status
{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "18.221.184.97:9999",
    "status" : 2,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "I took this out just in case",
    "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"
}

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
  Stephen
haven't  been following DP in awhile.

Can someone explain me whats the difference between DP & DP Classic on Bleutrade ?

Which I should buy? Thanks

DP is the new version with masternodes and scrypto.io and dpc is the old chain which is minable.
Activity: 48
haven't  been following DP in awhile.

Can someone explain me whats the difference between DP & DP Classic on Bleutrade ?

Which I should buy? Thanks
Hi Digital Price Team,

I have been fallowing Digital Price for a while and really impressed in seeing such wonderful progress. I have also reviewed the Masternode data on scrypto.io and they seem to match the realtime statistics and are better presented compered to other MN stats providers.

Reading trough DP Roadmad, there is mentioned of a VPS client for DP users, can you tell me when this platform will become available?

Best regards,

Edith

Hi, we are working on that feature at the moment. When its ready it will be announced.
Activity: 19
Can we obtain a multipool when ever Fea strikes?
DPС it will be exactly the same DP? This is actually the same coin wilbe? Can One buy it for that working area? The pocket book will be the exact same?l

Sorry but your question is not so clear

How often is the Masternode incentive compensated? as soon as per hour, daily?The number of hours will the very first reward arrive?

Normally on daily basis

As I am not a native english speaker, i don't really know if i have undrestood everything. Can you help me ? What is the coin max ? And there will be less coins at the begining, right ? The other coins will be mine years after years, right ? How many coins there will be at the end of the ico ? How many coin there will be after one year for example ? Thank you for your help !

100 million will be reached after 13 years approx

Hi,We've deactivated the slack ask hyperlink, as there is a mass myetherwallet scam happening. As soon as this forms lower we'll reactivae it. If you need any information make sure you gt in touch privately here on Bitcointalk.orgRegardsClaudiote

What nonsense is this? Our slack link is active.

It became almost impossible to receive DP at digitaltrip.win again.  Undecided Every time is "TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT". This anti-cheat is horrible.  Undecided

Sometimes it does happen, we have tried adjusting the anticheat system and after a while it starts throwing that error again, but try again after a couple of days.

Scrypto - Cryptocurrency Social Networking by DigitalPrice Dear All,We currently on the clear course for DigitalPrice gold coin improvement.We're showing part of the approved map as Scrypto’s first serious task.The primary objective of the DigitalPrice group would be to popularize the gold coin amongst public and tobuild a strong

Ehm, digitalprice gold coin? Huh am i missing something  Cheesy
Activity: 62
Do you need to have wallet online all the time in order that masternode works?
Cause if I close wallet and open again it says not in masternode list ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When will the price go up a little? like 1000 satoshi, now its soo low..

Difficult to say. It's a hard time for DP recently with a steady downtrend. But the upcoming features in the future might give the price a boost, who knows. I'm looking forward of the masternode service on scrypto.
Activity: 62
When will the price go up a little? like 1000 satoshi, now its soo low..
Activity: 5
It became almost impossible to receive DP at digitaltrip.win again.  Undecided Every time is "TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT". This anti-cheat is horrible.  Undecided
Activity: 5
Scrypto - Cryptocurrency Social Networking by DigitalPrice Dear All,We currently on the clear course for DigitalPrice gold coin improvement.We're showing part of the approved map as Scrypto’s first serious task.The primary objective of the DigitalPrice group would be to popularize the gold coin amongst public and tobuild a strong
Hi,

how much coins needed for staking?

Kind regards

You can stake any amount of coins, its hard to figure out how much you will get because it depends on the weight of your coins on the network.
Pages:
Jump to: