Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 27. (Read 120772 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
In the next week we will hold a twitter competition.
From 27 Nov to 4 Dec the topic will be: What do you love about DP
The Digitalprice team will pick 3 winners, the following prizes will be given:

1. 5000 DP
2. 1500 DP
3. 500  DP

Rules:

1. The topic is "What do you love about Digitalprice"
2. Hashtags to include in Tweet: #DP $DP #Masternodes #DPlove @DigitalpriceOrg
3. No cheating allowed, if we catch you then you will be out :-D
4. Join the contest here https://twitter.com/DigitalPriceOrg/status/935235906092625928, reply to it then retweet and like "Easy"

3 days to go! Show your love community!
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Let me guess there was a swap?? and I missed it?
Sorry to say but seems so... Crazy things happened right after but the Classic version showed us how strong this coin really is Now! DigitalPrice FTW
We've Been holding Steady strong Satoshi at or above the 300 level, dips happen of course but all have quickly recovered. This coin certainly is no longer dropping in value, that is evidently clear. Volume is growing by the day! This coin has surely reached it's next plateau. From here it seems up is the only way to go!
DigitalPrice (DP) is now manually accepted on http://www.cryptomercado.com with a 2% discount. Shipping outside the US is not cheap.

Please, no fake tester orders - it's real, it works, and the shipping costs are broken down on the FAQs page.
This is incredible!! Ordering some goods right now to give it a go!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Yes, it lasted from 27 aug to 30th September.

Darn I only had 20 or so I think but still, always liked the project... My bad I took a break from the forums still catching up.

Yes, it lasted from 27 aug to 30th September.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
DigitalPrice (DP) is now manually accepted on http://www.cryptomercado.com with a 2% discount. Shipping outside the US is not cheap.

Please, no fake tester orders - it's real, it works, and the shipping costs are broken down on the FAQs page.
In the next week we will hold a twitter competition.
From 27 Nov to 4 Dec the topic will be: What do you love about DP
The Digitalprice team will pick 3 winners, the following prizes will be given:

1. 5000 DP
2. 1500 DP
3. 500  DP

Rules:

1. The topic is "What do you love about Digitalprice"
2. Hashtags to include in Tweet: #DP $DP #Masternodes #DPlove @DigitalpriceOrg
3. No cheating allowed, if we catch you then you will be out :-D
4. Join the contest here https://twitter.com/DigitalPriceOrg/status/935235906092625928, reply to it then retweet and like "Easy"
played the game several times... always showing the error that I have cheated... is it still paying?

Yes it is still paying, as you can see in my previous post there have been lots of payouts.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
played the game several times... always showing the error that I have cheated... is it still paying?
I'm playing the digitaltrip, then when I collect the coins appears.

TRANSACTION DENIED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TRIED TO CHEAT

because?

please fix this

We have played around a lot with the anticheat settings, but somehow it now and then triggers that error. Try and clear your cache and wait some time.

no need to clear the cache and the error continues this and pessimo please fix this

The game is paying, i know that sometimes it triggers that error.

http://joxi.ru/n2YxDQaTjOolam
Activity: 13

because?

please fix this

We have played around a lot with the anticheat settings, but somehow it now and then triggers that error. Try and clear your cache and wait some time.

no need to clear the cache and the error continues this and pessimo please fix this
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
hi,

Will the wallet (not a masternote) stake if kept open ??

if So. What are the expected rewards ?

thanks

Do I have to do something to start staking (no masternode) or just open the wallet?
Couldn´t find an tutorial for DP, yet.

Maybe "Start Darksend Mixing" ?

Excuse my noob-question but I came to some DP-coins by accident (bounty of Scrypto paid in DP) so I don´t know nothing about DP, just curious about the staking.

because?

please fix this

Activity: 13

because?

please fix this
Hello DP Team,

Thank you for replaying my message and answering my question about your upcoming free VPS user platform.
I did some more research and after conducting my analysis on the available Masternode coins, I concluded that by far DP is the way to go for and all at a wonderful price action. Why I am especially enthusiastic looking forward to staking my first return pay outs on which I couldn't find any complains at all in this Bitcointalk treath. Today I went ahead and bought in a good amount of Digital Price coins and waging my first stake rewards earnings. In the near future I am looking forward to buy enough coins in order to complete my first Masternode and all at this agreeable price. Digital Price has a bright future ahead.

Can you please tell me if you have price deals other than the online game in order to win Digital Price coins? Thank you.

Best regards,

Edith

Hello,

Thanks for you trust in Digitalprice, at the moment we have only the game. We will soon be doing a video contest on Scrypto.io, where users will be rewarded prizes (DP Coins) for their work.

Regards
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
hi,

Will the wallet (not a masternote) stake if kept open ??

if So. What are the expected rewards ?

thanks

Do I have to do something to start staking (no masternode) or just open the wallet?
Couldn´t find an tutorial for DP, yet.
Hello Community

We have added Digitalprice to the voting list of Mercatox exchange, the more votes the better!

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=dp
Activity: 10
Yes, on the control wallet I did see the tx id for the deposit.

Thanks,
  Stephen
Pages:
Jump to: