Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 30. (Read 120777 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone else is not getting coins on digitaltrip?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Do you have a static ip on the mining rig?
Yes, in my FritzBox Settings page, I checked the box that always the same IP address should be assigned to the miner on which the node is running.

Did you set the external ip address? Might be a stupid question but many get this wrong

I did only setup the things that were showed in the video. How do I setup my external ip address?

There is nothing to setup in the external ip address, but that address is the ip address of the vps, if you doing it locally maybe you used the actual internal ip address

Okay so I'll use the main IP address of my home?

I used the IP address of the miner, is that wrong?

You must use the public address and not the internal one. Internal normally is 192.168....

Okay so I'll use the IP address of my home instead of the IP address of the device (miner)?
Activity: 46
Activity: 35
Where can I find ur WP??
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Yes, in my FritzBox Settings page, I checked the box that always the same IP address should be assigned to the miner on which the node is running.

Did you set the external ip address? Might be a stupid question but many get this wrong

I did only setup the things that were showed in the video. How do I setup my external ip address?

There is nothing to setup in the external ip address, but that address is the ip address of the vps, if you doing it locally maybe you used the actual internal ip address

You must use the public address and not the internal one. Internal normally is 192.168....

How much is hard cap?

Hey mate. The max total supply is 100M coins.

13yrs to get there
Activity: 46
How much is hard cap?

Hey mate. The max total supply is 100M coins.
Activity: 34
That's an amazing idea! This industry needs more transparency
on blockfolio which one is actual dprice?

DP, and use cryptopia as exchange
erv
Activity: 280
on blockfolio which one is actual dprice?
We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on the Scrypto.io platform wherein the members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Unlike other masternode rating review system portals, the hands-on correct information available on Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

At the moment we have added Digitalprice, Vivo, Crave, Synx, Bitradio, Exculsive coin, Diamond and bitsend.

More coins will be added to the rating system soon.

Click here to visit Masternode Rating Review System

Activity: 41
Dash POS clones are everywhere. Best wishes though.

Yes I'm in there, I'm no 271. But I'm online for 00m:00s, when will it update? Can I close my controller wallet now?

Dont look at your active time, it doesnt update every X amount of minutes, didnt you get a reward the other day?

No I didn't get a reward.
I checked back right now and it was offline again, no clue why it shuts down...

Did you open ports correclty? Also on the vps panel if you have one.

I opened the ports on my mining rig where I run the masternode, I use this instead of a VPS.
Do I need to open the ports on my main PC (controller wallet) too?

Pages:
Jump to: