Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 23. (Read 120770 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
hi DP group...i seem to have trouble with the MN staying running...i start it without any problems, but a little while later i check the status and it says 'Not in masternode list' and I have to keep restarting it...does it need Sentinel / Watchdog like some other wallets (although they tell you "Watchdog expired" in that case, DP does not)?
Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Are ports open correctly? Also when you check the status the masternode list must be completely loaded. If nothing works head to our discord and we can help out.

Duh  Roll Eyes ...since you mentioned it, I opened my .conf file to check it out, and wouldnt you know it, it was empty...must have had a brain fart and forgot to set it up...it's all good now...thanks Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
hi DP group...i seem to have trouble with the MN staying running...i start it without any problems, but a little while later i check the status and it says 'Not in masternode list' and I have to keep restarting it...does it need Sentinel / Watchdog like some other wallets (although they tell you "Watchdog expired" in that case, DP does not)?

Thanks.

Are ports open correctly? Also when you check the status the masternode list must be completely loaded. If nothing works head to our discord and we can help out.

Thanks.

I run my masternode on a linux VPS and my windows wallet is online all the time. Don't know if it have to be online all time, but it works.

The controller wallet can be closed.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thanks.

I run my masternode on a linux VPS and my windows wallet is online all the time. Don't know if it have to be online all time, but it works.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2

Thanks.
why is scrypto.io down? when is masternode hosting coming?? Huh

We are currently working on it, next week we will release the hosting.
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
With all the recent focus on Privacy, I'm surprised more people don't know about Digital Price's Darksend feature. All this coin needs is a bit more publicity and it can become worth it's true value.
I hope one day we will reach $1
For a long time, DigitalPrice could be in top 100 in CMC.

To achieve that we have to offer something really special

Something like a masternode hosting service for instance haha do you have any plans already about when you release more details?

Would it pose a security risk if I were to host a masternode on a home pc? or do people just use VPS's because it needs a static IP?

As long as you have coins in controller wallet its fine because you can close it and leave it offline, the vps will run the masternode
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

Something like a masternode hosting service for instance haha do you have any plans already about when you release more details?

Would it pose a security risk if I were to host a masternode on a home pc? or do people just use VPS's because it needs a static IP?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WORK IN PROGRESS! Stay tuned, Soon we will have Masternode hosting on Scrypto.io

How will this service work? Do you send 25000 DP to an address and scrypt.io will handle the rest for you or is it more difficult than that?

We will make a guide on how it works.
WORK IN PROGRESS! Stay tuned, Soon we will have Masternode hosting on Scrypto.io

How will this service work? Do you send 25000 DP to an address and scrypt.io will handle the rest for you or is it more difficult than that?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

What vultr service is the best for hosting a DP masternode?
The cheapest is Block storage for 1$ per month if I got it right, that's enough I guess or isn't it?

I have never used block storage. So i cannot say
What vultr service is the best for hosting a DP masternode?
The cheapest is Block storage for 1$ per month if I got it right, that's enough I guess or isn't it?
Hi,
can this coin be mines?
if so can anyone point out some pools?

Nope, sorry its Proof of stake
Activity: 294
Hi,
can this coin be mines?
if so can anyone point out some pools?
Hey, just picked up 25k & looking at the masternode guide for windows. Is my only option to use clearnet? Probably a noob question but how do I connect DP over tor?

You can use this guide to setup on windows

https://youtu.be/PwX7auIJQtI?t=5
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Hey, just picked up 25k & looking at the masternode guide for windows. Is my only option to use clearnet? Probably a noob question but how do I connect DP over tor?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
what game are you guys playing? I'll give it a try

I found my first block today, 8.33333333 thats a damn good reward. It should give good incentive for a really competitive staking network. not too mention incentive to save for a masternode. around 6000 DP should find approx 1 block a day.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: