Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 25. (Read 120770 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will the winners be announced on Twitter? Will they announce them soon or will it take some days?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
when will they announce the winner?

Tomorrow we will announce it.
after i fucked up yesterday i tried to make a masternode again from scratch whith vps but when i wanted a masternode outputs i get this https://i.imgur.com/uEYGD5o.png

That normally happens when you lock the transaction
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

after i fucked up yesterday i tried to make a masternode again from scratch whith vps but when i wanted a masternode outputs i get this https://i.imgur.com/uEYGD5o.png

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Just found this thread by coincidence. I started playing a game and now I downloaded wallet and will try to stake. Is there any optimum size of coins tho get PoS reward on daily basis?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
WoW the Instant send is really Instant  Cool

does it cost extra fees to use Darksend?  I'm guessing I have to convert some coins in the wallet before I can use the darksend feature right? if coins are converted to DS can they be converted back to regular DP for staking or will they stake as DS?

great stuff so far.

Ha fingers crossed to win the 5000 DP thats a big step towards a master node  Grin

Hi. Converting regular coins to darksend coins costs addititonal fee. And sending DS coins costs additional fee too. Obfuscated/darksend coins is excluded from staking. So, they must be sends to regular DP address to become regualr coins to start staking again

right on, thanks for the info. 1 of the only thing's I don't like about the purple one is that it forces people to make their version of "darksend" like 10% of them!!! So I was very relieved to see DP lets you choose to participate or not.

does it cost extra fees to use Darksend?  I'm guessing I have to convert some coins in the wallet before I can use the darksend feature right? if coins are converted to DS can they be converted back to regular DP for staking or will they stake as DS?

great stuff so far.

Ha fingers crossed to win the 5000 DP thats a big step towards a master node  Grin

Hi. Converting regular coins to darksend coins costs addititonal fee. And sending DS coins costs additional fee too. Obfuscated/darksend coins is excluded from staking. So, they must be sends to regular DP address to become regualr coins to start staking again
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

great stuff so far.

Can I run 1 masternode without vps/controller ?

Yes you can, but its always better to have your controller wallet offline
Activity: 31
Can I run 1 masternode without vps/controller ?
hmm i think i did exactly what he said on the video that all i need to do is start cmd to start masternode and i use the exe file to check the coins  not sure how to fix this now XD that it will not sync shoud i delete the cmd and make a new one ? thnx for your help btw

On the vps you would start with the cmd file, instead on your local wallet you open it normally. I still dont understand which wallet is not syncing, the one on the vps or the local one? (controller)

oke now i understand what i do wrong i dont run it on a vps i just run it on the same pc i have my wallet . and the cmd is not syncing

Thats the issue.
hmm i think i did exactly what he said on the video that all i need to do is start cmd to start masternode and i use the exe file to check the coins  not sure how to fix this now XD that it will not sync shoud i delete the cmd and make a new one ? thnx for your help btw

On the vps you would start with the cmd file, instead on your local wallet you open it normally. I still dont understand which wallet is not syncing, the one on the vps or the local one? (controller)

oke now i understand what i do wrong i dont run it on a vps i just run it on the same pc i have my wallet . and the cmd is not syncing

2.0.0.1 i downloaded it today synced in like 5 minutes and then after i came back to my pc i saw it closed it self i restarted the cmd file kept stuck at resyncing but il wait maybe it just takes longer

1hr is moreeeee than enough. I have tried my wallet and it synced after a couple of minutes. What version of wallet are you using?

Makes me think you started the cmd and also the exe file, so you synced the chain twice
2.0.0.1 i downloaded it today synced in like 5 minutes and then after i came back to my pc i saw it closed it self i restarted the cmd file kept stuck at resyncing but il wait maybe it just takes longer

1hr is moreeeee than enough. I have tried my wallet and it synced after a couple of minutes. What version of wallet are you using?

If the you are talking about the sync, give it sometime
1hr sync?

it whas more like my  masternode/walet closed by itself and then  when i restart it keep stuck at syncing and the internet logo shows not conected while when i open the wallet its all oke Cheesy sorry for my english

1hr sync?

it whas more like my  masternode/walet closed by itself and then  when i restart it keep stuck at syncing and the internet logo shows not conected while when i open the wallet its all oke Cheesy sorry for my english
so i had my masternode up and all but it shuts it self off after a hr or something am i doeing something wrong ? i followed the vid step by step its pretty new for me this stuff  Kiss

Did you open the ports correctly?
yes i also already mined 16 coins but now when i restart my cmd files bugged on updating

https://i.imgur.com/V3oTHi8.png

Pages:
Jump to: