Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 40. (Read 120792 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hey.
I see that you added the stock exchange - cryptopia.
Tell me - is there a new version of the coin on it or is it still old and need a replacement? The same question about - CoinExchange.

There is a new version, you have time till the 30th of sept to swap your coins, head onto slack and contact triplex
I know it. I'm interested in a coin on - cryptopia new or old? I need to exchange if I buy a coin on - cryptopia?
 Huh

New DP! We are not working on old dp
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I sell my old dp just before end August.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey.
Tell me - is there a new version of the coin on it or is it still old and need a replacement? The same question about - CoinExchange.

There is a new version, you have time till the 30th of sept to swap your coins, head onto slack and contact triplex
I know it. I'm interested in a coin on - cryptopia new or old? I need to exchange if I buy a coin on - cryptopia?
 Huh
Hey.

Activity: 196
Hey.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
ok thanks, they've been running fine before...
I'm getting this message from my masternodes
Code:
  "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"

what am I doing wrong? Do I need to upgrade?

That error has been seen before, but the masternodes still work. Give it some time while they running.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm getting this message from my masternodes
Code:
  "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!"

what am I doing wrong? Do I need to upgrade?
I have my coins on novaexchange, does the swap happen by itself? what do i have to do?  thank you in advance

Head onto slack and talk to triplex

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I have my coins on novaexchange, does the swap happen by itself? what do i have to do?  thank you in advance
what happen the old DP wallet (before 2017)?

Its still available on the old thread if you need to download it.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
what happen the old DP wallet (before 2017)?
Activity: 322
Okay great, once this is done,  hopefully more people and maybe investors will get to know about DP, but without market cap we can't make it to the trending section.
Would be great if coinmarketcap could stop messing around. Thanks Claudio for everything you do for the community!
Okay thanks for the fast response.
What about the market cap on coinmarketcap.com? Will it only be updated after the 30th? It hurts to see DP on place 900  Undecided

We had sent them 2 emails, the first email they messed up and then i dunno why they removed both explorers and circulating supply, then i contact them more than 10 days ago and they updated the other day adding the 2 new explorers and the total supply (which i didnt ask for) and added the exchange and forgot to change our reddit page. I will be sending them another email next week to get that issue solved once and for all.

Claudio
Okay thanks for the fast response.
What about the market cap on coinmarketcap.com? Will it only be updated after the 30th? It hurts to see DP on place 900  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What happens with all the DP1 that is not switched to DP2? Will it be lost forever?

The dp1 that we are swapping will go to a burn address, they will remain on the chain but no one will be able to access them.

We will burn old coin
What happens with all the DP1 that is not switched to DP2? Will it be lost forever?

The dp1 that we are swapping will go to a burn address, they will remain on the chain but no one will be able to access them.
Anyone wants to mine the old dp we have got Minertopia to add us to there pool. Remember you can mine old dp and swap for new dp, as long as you do it before the deadline 30 september

https://pool.minertopia.org/

Pages:
Jump to: