Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 37. (Read 120789 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
so now its possible to mine  or not with x11? Good Pool?

Sorry for the late reply, you cannot mine DigitalPrice, you can only mine Digitalprice Classic which is the old version (DPC) Thread > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndpcdigitalpriceclassic-x11-2164578
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
so now its possible to mine  or not with x11? Good Pool?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Hello Community

Yesterday was the last day for swapping your old dp to new, no more swaps will be accepted.

Regards
Claudio

Just FYI the coin base doesn't use the Sha-256 Algorithm but instead uses Scrypt Cool
Hello Community

Yesterday was the last day for swapping your old dp to new, no more swaps will be accepted.

Regards
Claudio
Then update this 'roadmap', because it's quite inaccuarate.
None-existant DPULB, this game, as they should be now (Sept 2017).
Full POS means that you think, that distribution was fair on old DigitalPrice, and POW mining isn't necessary at all?

As i said, patience is the key to success, we are working on it  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Then update this 'roadmap', because it's quite inaccuarate.
None-existant DPULB, this game, as they should be now (Sept 2017).
Full POS means that you think, that distribution was fair on old DigitalPrice, and POW mining isn't necessary at all?
Ok, ok, I get that it's a fork of DASH, but what special it has?
All the projects are none-existant at the moment even, as a Proof-of-concept?
Like I know there is 'demand' on coins with 'masternodes', but c'mon, if you are introducing something, at least show some concepts.

Dont worry, we are backed up by a project. Patience is the key to success
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Ok, ok, I get that it's a fork of DASH, but what special it has?
All the projects are none-existant at the moment even, as a Proof-of-concept?
Like I know there is 'demand' on coins with 'masternodes', but c'mon, if you are introducing something, at least show some concepts.
Hello!
I have a question about DP wallet. Function "Darksend Mixing". What is it? How to use this? What does it do?

I have not used it yet, but according to what i understood it mixes the transactions thru the masternodes so that the sender remains anonymous (Correct me if im wrong)
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello!
I have a question about DP wallet. Function "Darksend Mixing". What is it? How to use this? What does it do?
How can you distinguish new coins from old ones? If now it's like 1 coin

The new coin is on Bleutrade (DP2), on cryptopia (DP) and on coinexchange (DP)

The old coin is on Novaexchange (OLD_DP)

Regards
Activity: 117
How can you distinguish new coins from old ones? If now it's like 1 coin
You do not understand me where I can buy DP after September 30? Now do not buy the exchange sellers lifted the price and stayed 1 day to exchange! After September 30 where to buy?

The only place to buy dp is on the exchanges.
You do not understand me where I can buy DP after September 30? Now do not buy the exchange sellers lifted the price and stayed 1 day to exchange! After September 30 where to buy?
And where can I buy a DP?

The links are on the 1st post of this thread.
And where can I buy a DP?
I want to find out after September 30 on the Novaehchange  what coins will be sold to buy for the workshops?

On nova you will have only DPC (olddp)
I want to find out after September 30 on the Novaehchange  what coins will be sold to buy for the workshops?
DPC it will be the same DP? This is the same coin will be? Can I buy it for the workshop? The wallet will be the same?

DPC is the old version, its not the same. After the swap the coins will go in different directions. They are on 2 completely different blockchains with different wallets. After the 30th of september you cannot swap your old dp to new. Its upto you to decide if you wanna swap or not, you can hold your old dp it wont be an issue.
DPC it will be the same DP? This is the same coin will be? Can I buy it for the workshop? The wallet will be the same?
Pages:
Jump to: