Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 36. (Read 120789 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Great! So it will be released tomorrow or only a little later?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hello,

We have deactivated the slack invite link, as there is a mass myetherwallet scam going on. Once this settles down we will reactivate it. If you need any information please contact me privately here on Bitcointalk.org

Regards
Claudio
Those messages really sucked! To bad that Slack can do nothing about it (yet).
How far can you help people to setup a masternode? I read trough the posts but I find it pretty difficult to do.

Today or max tomorrow we are releasing the video that explains the process.

Great. Good to hear that. I appreciated the video about Scrypto a lot, very nice to see what will be possible in the future. Another reason to set up my masternode the soenest possible.
Will it be a full video with the complete process of setting up a masternode on Windows 10?

The video was made using windows 2008R2, not much difference. You can manage it.
Hello,

We have deactivated the slack invite link, as there is a mass myetherwallet scam going on. Once this settles down we will reactivate it. If you need any information please contact me privately here on Bitcointalk.org

Regards
Claudio
How far can you help people to setup a masternode? I read trough the posts but I find it pretty difficult to do.

Great. Good to hear that. I appreciated the video about Scrypto a lot, very nice to see what will be possible in the future. Another reason to set up my masternode the soenest possible.
Will it be a full video with the complete process of setting up a masternode on Windows 10?
Hello,
I'm staking DP coin.
I usually use coin control to combine block after staking, but sometimes it's can be done. Do you know what is the problem?

Sorry, but i do not understand your question.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello,
I'm staking DP coin.
I usually use coin control to combine block after staking, but sometimes it's can be done. Do you know what is the problem?
Hello,

Regards
Claudio

Hello,

Regards
Claudio
Activity: 114
Hello,

Regards
Claudio

Awesome thanks for being on top of it devs!
Hello,

Regards
Claudio
Hey devs this project looks awesome! Just wondering if you guys can delete the old threads. I had to go through 2 links to get to this one on bitcointalk.

Unfortunately that cannot be done, as many are not self moderated. Anyway it might be a good thing to see the coins history. I understand the frustration of going thru many threads :-D but if you go on coinmarketcap we are there.
Activity: 114
Hey devs this project looks awesome! Just wondering if you guys can delete the old threads. I had to go through 2 links to get to this one on bitcointalk.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Usually I work with Windows, if I understood correctly, I can create a cold wallet for masternode also with windows, it's true? for me is important to have my coins in a secure wallet.

Correct, You can install a controller wallet on your home pc with the coins in it, and then a windows wallet on the vps.

..thanks for the quick reply... I will try to buy some dp cheap and after to configure a masternode...
Usually I work with Windows, if I understood correctly, I can create a cold wallet for masternode also with windows, it's true? for me is important to have my coins in a secure wallet.

Correct, You can install a controller wallet on your home pc with the coins in it, and then a windows wallet on the vps.
Where can I find infos about masternode? can someone explaine me how they work?....am I still in time for good gains?

Hello,

Here you can find live stats of what our masternodes reward daily, weekly and monthy. https://dp.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/

What kind of info do you need? We have a setup guide on our second post, it can help you throughout the process of setting up the nodes, all you need to do is to decide what OS you are gonna use. Do you have knowledge in Linux systems? Its a bit cheaper and safer.
Where can I find infos about masternode? can someone explaine me how they work?....am I still in time for good gains?
Great update, keep up the great work.

There must be some confusion out there with the old DP, seems like people are accumulating the wrong coin.

I really hope Bleutrade changes the tickers fast !

We have sent an email to them, hopefully they will sort this out quick
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
Great update, keep up the great work.

There must be some confusion out there with the old DP, seems like people are accumulating the wrong coin.

I really hope Bleutrade changes the tickers fast !
Scrypto - Cryptocurrency Social Network by DigitalPrice

Dear All,
We now on a clear course for DigitalPrice coin development.

We are presenting part of the approved roadmap as Scrypto’s first serious project.
The primary objective of the DigitalPrice team is to popularize the coin among masses and to
build a strong & reliable community of users and followers around it. The team visualize to
implement the projects that are useful for the entire cryptocommunity, where the DigitalPrice
coin will act as main transaction currency.
One of the projects of the team is Scrypto wherein DigitalPrice blockchain technology will be
used as it's core component!
By the way of applying such a superlative approach DigitalPrice will be perceived & well
accepted by the cryptocommunity as a valuable means of payment used from micro to macro
projects which optimizes the output, and the communications of the overall cryptocurrency
vertical.
DigitalPrice cryptocurrency holds a clear edge over it's other competitors with an exceptional
project Scrypto, and DigitalPrice currency will be used as main mode of payment for every
Scrypto services:
• Banner advertising
• Adding coin to the Scrypto faucet for posts’ stimulation
• Masternodes Hosting
• Masternodes rating system
• CryptoCurrency rating system
• ICO rating system

Promo video

DigitalPrice Concept

See more announcements and news in coming future.
Hello Community

Yesterday was the last day for swapping your old dp to new, no more swaps will be accepted.

Regards
Claudio

Just FYI the coin base doesn't use the Sha-256 Algorithm but instead uses Scrypt Cool

It uses Scrypt for creating PoW blocks, While for gereating PoS uses sha256.
Pages:
Jump to: